[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously, I hate being gay because I love casual sex and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1
File: HIV_AIDS-Infographic_4.jpg (139 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
HIV_AIDS-Infographic_4.jpg
139 KB, 600x300
Seriously, I hate being gay because I love casual sex and I'm a slut. Being gay is too risky for me. I'm tired of get tested 6 to 6 months.

I wish I was hetero so much. Women are 1000 times safer. I don't trust 100% on condoms, neither PrEP because HIV is a mutant virus.
>>
>>5735447
>I love casual sex and I'm a slut
Well, there's your problem. I can relate and even though I use condoms all the time, the fear remains.
>>
>>5735447

Me too. Same situation.
>>
>>5735447
Eh, I'd take AIDS over children.
>>
>>5735447
As a bi guy I can't relate.

I just choose to fuck women and never men because men are AIDS dumpsters.
>>
>>5735447
If only people would stop having anal sex.
>>
>>5743975
You're an AIDS dumpster
>>
>>5744418
I sure am!
>>
>>5744000
This, kind of.
I personally like anal, so I only have sex within monogamous relationships (or monogamous relationship, since I've only had one (because monogamous)). The virtually 0% STD risk is amazing.
If (for some reason) you want to be a meme gay and slut around, frot. The STD risk is extremely low with frot. You're right for not trusting condoms though; 80% HIV efficacy is terrible.
Anal and monogamy or slutfrot. Choose one.
>Also, monogamy probably feels so much better than slutlife; you'll need to ask someone who has tried both, though.
>>
>>5735447
Ahem, what they don't tell you is the race of that 1/5
>>
Just don't sleep with black people and drug addicts and that 1 in 5 goes down to like 1 in 10,000.
>>
thanks for the reminder

fuck this sexual orientation
>>
>>5735447
How about you knock off the casual sex, you fucking degenerate. Sex is supposed to wait until marriage and only be with one other partner. Faggots like you are why AIDS was unleashed on the gay community.
>>
>>5744497
>>5744745

>Among all gay and bisexual men, white gay and bisexual men accounted for 11,200 (38%) estimated new HIV infections in 2010.

>Among all gay and bisexual men, black/African American gay and bisexual men accounted for 10,600 (36%) estimated new HIV infections in 2010.

>Among all gay and bisexual men, Hispanic/Latino gay and bisexual men accounted for 6,700 (22%) estimated new HIV infections in 2010.

White gays not even once.
>>
>>5744892
forgot link:
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/
>>
>>5744871
It's pretty much only faggots like OP who have HIV. Monogamous gays rarely get it (and it's almost always because of rape, dodgy blood transfusion, or mother-to-child transmission when it occurs).
Sex before marriage is OK imo, just so long as it's within an established, permanent relationship (mainly because it will be nearly impossible to find another virgin gay at marriage age).
Nothing makes me laugh (internally) more than:
>BAWW I got le HIV.
>But I had safe sex with condoms and PrEP.
>Met him on grindr/at a gay bar/at a bath house (or other degenerate centre).
As though anon sex is ever safe.

>>5744892
What about mixed race people? Do mixed race people just not get HIV?
>>
>>5744892

It's because those whites are race tratiors and got it from niggers.
>>
>>5744961
I suppose it's okay before marriage as long as it's what you say, an established relationship with both partners being 100 percent committed. I would like to stick to my beliefs and find another virgin man or woman and wait for marriage, I'm only 18 so I still have hope in finding a virgin. But I guess exception could be made as long as the other person isn't a super slut riding the cock carousel. And dating for a few months at least before sex would be necessary.
>>
Stick to topping and you'll prob stay neg.
HIV isnt that bad but I am in constant fear of some sort of cultural instability where the access to medical care stops.
PrEP works very well unless you have a weak liver, I mean Christ, the FDA approved it. You're acting like an pleb.
Dudes will still fuck me and I haven't given it to anyone.
>>
>>5745010
Not to mention, regardless of what they claim their sexual history to be, every STD test under the sun (and lots of non-STD transmissible disease tests) would need to be passed at least twice.
>Then again, I'm a germophobe, and would probably be reluctant to kiss until the second/third date.
>Hand holding may be OK if I can teach them the medical handwash beforehand.
18 is the best age to get a bf. I'm planning on getting one before university, so we can both study hard during term time (with no distractions) and meet up during the holidays.
Nothing (other than terminal illness) seems more terrifying to me than ending up as one of these old queens who hangs out in gay bars waiting for hookups. I mean, with whom will you spend the rest of your life, have a house and family, destroy everything you despise and conquer the world, retire, travel the world, etc.? Life becomes meaningless.
>>
>>5745073
The again, when you get HIV, you get to say goodbye to:
>Most chances you'll ever get at having a good relationship.
>Grapefruits and grapefruit-related products.
>Sneaking into countries like the UAE (which ban HIV+ visitors).
>Living very long.
>Having a healthy liver.
>Being a top.
>Being vers.
>Blood donation (some countries, like Spain, actually allow sexually active gays to donate).
>Organ donation (both living and after death).
>Surviving any case in which medication is made unavailable.
>>
>>5745080
I totally agree on the kissing thing. All these people just go around kissing everyone like it's nothing spreading their oral herpes. It's disgusting. They'd also have to brush their teeth daily, I notice that less and less people are doing that these days.

Yeah, I'd like to find someone soon, but I doubt that will happen. I live in Philly so it's mostly coloured people here, which I am just not into. I plan on going to university soon for culinary, but just to community college in the city. Our colleges are super left. Like to the point where we had a bunch of white people laying down in the street doing the hands up don't shoot thing .
>>
>>5745107
Most of these aren't even true anymore. You have no idea.
You're an asshole.
>>
>>5745107
Lol just fuck another dude with HIV, there are plenty of them.
>>
>>5745107
>Most chances you'll ever get at having a good relationship.
This one is not really true. With so many HIV+ guys you can always get with one of those if the negs don't want you.

But yeah, hiv sucks. Don't get it.
>>
>>5744961
>What about mixed race people? Do mixed race people just not get HIV?
for these studies they usually go with more general patterns. They won't be like "men who are 1/8 Italian are accounted for 0.023% of the new infections."
>>
>>5744892
I don't think you understand percentages.
Blacks may be on par to whites in total hiv infections but they make up a significantly smaller percentage of the overall population.

Think about it this way. It's eithereally ~10,000 out of like 50 million white gays or whatever it is. Or ~10,000 out of the couple million minorities.
I'll take my chances with whites. Much more diluted so your chance of infection is significantly smaller.
>>
>>5745213
That's a bad idea, his strain of the virus can mutate the strain you already have or something like that.

The only way a positive person can have a normal relationship is with a negative person and 99% of neg people will not touch a positive person with a 100 foot pole.
>>
>>5745352
>That's a bad idea, his strain of the virus can mutate the strain you already have or something like that.

That shouldn't be a problem as long as you both take your meds and don't overdo it with the bareback sex.
>>
>>5745352
Superinfections generally only happen with two different subtypes. In North America and Europe we only have one subtype since immigration is banned for those with the wrong subtype.
But it has happened before even with the same subtype, just different microevolutions of that subtype, it's just really rare. I think there's only been like 40 or so cases in the US compared to the thousands of cases of superinfection in Russia and Africa.
>>
>>5745246
Yeah, I get that this one is less true. Still, your dating pool is heavily limited. Not to mention, if you choose to have kids, you'll have to explain the whole "HIV+ parents" thing to them (which could be awkward and cause serious emotional problems).
Still, it sucks, does decrease lifespan and cause deterioration in health (well, the meds do, even if the virus doesn't), and does affect grapefruit-consuming capabilities.
Grapefruit... It's like orange, but better...

>>5745170
>Most of these aren't true anymore.
>3 things on the list are slightly less true (relationship, top, and vers)
>Most = 3/10
Also
>Tells the truth about how awful an incurable disease is.
>"You're an asshole."
[sarcasm]HIV is a-okay and you'll be fine! Go out there and slut around, because it doesn't affect your life in any way whatsoever![/sarcasm]
>>
>>5746049
>Not to mention, if you choose to have kids, you'll have to explain the whole "HIV+ parents" thing to them

uuh why?
>>
>>5744871

This.

>>5742228
>>5743958
>>5744438
>>5735447

You're the fucking degenerate faggots who give the rest of those who identify as 'LGBT+' a bad name. I wish you all died quicker because HIV just isn't quick enough to cull you revolting pieces of subhuman shit. I bet you're probably getting turned on by what I'm writing too, degenerate scum.
>>
>>5746064
>Parents: "Hey, kids, your daddies have HIV..."
>Kids: "What's that?"
>Parents: "It's a virus that can make us poorly, but we have medicine for it!"
>Kids: "So you'll get better?"
>Parents: "No... Never..."
>Kids grow up and research HIV a bit.
>Learn about AIDS, viral mutations, and detrimental effects of the medication on the liver, mitochondria, etc.
I can see no way in which this could ever give children psychological problems. They wouldn't be worried for their beloved parents at all.
>>
>>5746095
but why do you have to tell them to begin with?
>>
>>5746119
You don't, but keeping a secret like that from your own children seems a bit wrong.
Not to mention, if they ever find your meds, they can just look them up online, making everything so much more awkward that it would have been were you to have been open.
I know most legbutts shroud their true selves and hide from the world, but we need to learn that being so secretive just isn't healthy (unless in a crappy country). Being open but nonchalant about sexual orientation is the best way to go.
>>
>>5744961
I wait about 6 months
>>
>>5744892
>Literally can't understand how per capita works.

Give it up Tyrone.
>>
>>5746151
If they are old enough to look it up on the internet and actually understand what they're reading, then they will be most likely able to deal with it, provided you don't screw it up at explaining it to them. I was told my uncle (basically a second dad because he lived right across the street) had aids when I was 8 and that didn't ruin my life.

If they're too little, they won't look it up and most likely ask you what the pills are, and it that case you can tell them pretty much anything and they'll buy it.

I'm not saying one should keep it as a secret forever, but the subject is easily avoidable until the kids are ready to hear about it.
>>
>>5746161
I'd personally wait as long as needs be, although a longer wait would make the virginity loss all the better. When I attain bf, though, I'll happily pay for 3-5 viral RNA tests (the most accurate with the shortest window period) for both of us; money is no object when it comes to health. If they're not OK with that, it wouldn't work out between us.
I know I now seem really clingy and obsessive, but who cares? All the open legbutts in my area are boring, pro-polygamy, liberal-arts hyperfags (aside from this one awesome, cynical, bi close friend, but she is a cis girl) so I'm probably never going to get perfect, germophobe, nerd bf.
>>
>>5746239
The viral rna test is less accurate than the antibody test (95% versus 99% At 90 days) it just has a shorter window period.
>>
>>5746239
if you arent fat and not a random stranger on the internet i would probably be that nerd bf.
>>
>>5745080
About 1/4 of gay men go single all their life, and the numbers are rising. There's just not that many to go around so getting ready to not have a bf after 18 is something you have to prepare for, the old queen sitting in a bar or not, can very well be you.
>>
>>5746677
It's most likely more than that. I saw a news article awhile ago that stated that now something like 52% of adults (not just gays) are single.
So I wouldn't worry so much about dating, half the world dies alone.
>>
>>5746090
Holy shit nigga you mad as all get out. I'm
>>5743958
and I disagree with casual sex and sleeping around. It was a joke. Remain calm. Everything's going to be okay.
>>
>>5746090

Fuck off, casual sex is god tier.

HIV just sucks, if there wasn't HIV almost all anons here were sluts.
>>
>>5744497
>>5744745

This is retarded, Europe is full of HIV+ gays.
>>
>>5749435
Casual sex is for filthy degenerates. God tier is actually doing what God says and finding someone you truly love to spend your life with.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.