[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Don't want to date a MTF >Privileged bigot! Hate!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 9
File: cleanandpretty.jpg (155 KB, 638x696) Image search: [Google]
cleanandpretty.jpg
155 KB, 638x696
>Don't want to date a MTF
>Privileged bigot! Hate! Evil white man!
>Want to date an MTF
>Chaser scum! Disgusting!

Congratulations you played yourself. Normal dudes will never want an MTF and by turning away dudes that do you're fucking stupid. This is coming from a gay man who only likes 2D.
>>
>>5735091
i only date straight men
>>
>>5735098
If you date a man b4 starting transition, is he still straight?
>>
Problem is trans woman have the same preferences as real woman who are also turned off by cock sucking faggots.
>>
>>5735091
I love when chasers get so butthurt about trans girls not thanking them for the opportunity to be their fetish objects. You realize there is a third option right? They're called dudes who don't give a fuck, and they're amazing. They're the guys you tell that you're trans and their reaction is "well I've never been with a trans girl before but we can give it a try". They exist, and they are great, because they just don't give a fuck, which is ideal
>>
>>5735146
>dating biscum
>getting upset someone is actually attracted to you
A they are desperate
B they wanted to fuck a man
C stop getting upset that people like you for what you are,
i swear to god you sound worse than spoiled children
>>
i date grils
>>
File: thankyou.png (12 KB, 425x168) Image search: [Google]
thankyou.png
12 KB, 425x168
>>
>Regular women
>All roastie sluts, will leave you for a better guy every time
>Will cheat on you if they can get away with it
Traps
>More feminine than regular women
>Loyal as hell
>Think like a guy, so more relatable, loyal and loving
>will be your best friend and not a vapid cunt
Trans MTF
>Hates all men for not wanting them
>Hates all men that do want them
>Mentally ruined
>Will cheat for validation
>>
Straight guy here. Why do trans chasers like to tear down any straight guy that's fine with dating trans girls and genuinely sees them as women? I like women, whether they're genetic or trans. What's the big deal?

A lot of dudes I've talked to will passively attack my sexuality and try to convince me that I'm bi or gay or something, then they'll move on to try to say that I'm desperate and can't get with genetic women. I get that a lot of them are bi or whatever and like the D but that's just not me.
>>
>>5735229

>Traps
>Age like milk.
>>
>>5735229
I always thought traps were what chasers wanted there are mtf chasers?
wtf?
>>
>>5735250
cant spoil if you are already spoiled long ago and I'm sure all teh chasers will tell you other wise.
>>
>>5735091
I hate this image
He looks like he smells really bad
>>
>>5735279
Like stale ramane and cum
>>
MTFs want men to believe there is no difference between them and normal women. If you date an MTF she'll expect you not to even say anything about her having a dick and she feels like she shouldn't have to tell you. Additionally MTFs are SJWs.

Traps no there is a difference,and they embrace it. They let you know what you're in for. They like that you understand and embrace that. They also tend to be less SJW overall.

Traps are /pol/, MTFs are Tumblr.
>>
>>5735146
Fetish objects? Fuck off maybe us "chasers" are just people that are actually excepting of transwomen. And why the fuck can't the dick just be treated as a big clit exactly?

Fuck all of you I live close to San Fran and mark my fucking words I'm going to find a dominate transwomen just to spite all the bigoted trans women who hate us for loving them
>>
Chasers aren't really legitimately in love, just fetishizing you. I don't think you can understand the difference unless you've experienced it yourself, but being fetishized isn't really pleasant.

I can understand why straight men wouldn't want to date an MtF preop and don't think it's bigoted, but I'm perplexed by it postop, especially in the case of trans people who got on hormones early and pass fine and stuff. The only explanation I've heard is that they'll still "think about the dick which used to be there", which...yyyyeeeeah I dunno about that one.
>>
I am a straight male, i like all feminine aspects of female look and body, but i dislike vaginas and think that girl having a dick is beautiful and does not make her less feminine and not preventing me to treat her as real girl. Also, i had almost 2 years of serious relationships with MtF girl. And sometimes i were not mind to suck her dick to please her just like normal straight guys sometimes don`t mind to lick pussies to please their girlfriends.
Soooo.... Does this make me a "chaser" and will trans girls hate me?
>>
>>5735146
>I love when chasers get so butthurt about trans girls not thanking them for the opportunity to be their fetish objects

And what's a man to you honey? A walking dick with a wallet? Jesus trannies are entitled. Thank the lord I'm gay.
>>
>>5735356
No, chaser is more than that. People make it out like a chaser is anyone who would potentially date a trans person, but that's not it. Chasers are aggressive and forceful, and won't really have any kind of conversation with you other than "pls send me dik pics ill cum 4 u" over and over.
>>
>>5735336
But transgirls fetishizes everything, and I use fetish as in not the kink way but as in a fetish https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fetishism

Clothes, body parts, voices, hormones. The way people speak of these subjects has a religious undertone to it. Why is it such a bad thing to in turn be fetishized yourself? In many ways they turn their life into a pastiche of femininity and what that means to them, and yet it's a horrible transgression. In reality most people are fetishized in some way for attributes they have. It seems like this is just a continuation of dysphoria but placed onto others. "They don't lust/love me for the right reasons" "They should do it like this which would be correct".

The more I learn about trans issues the more it seems to me like a really extreme form of obsessive compulsion.
>>
>>5735401
I don`t do that kind of stuff, but majority of MtFs still will treat me as a "chaser" just because I intentionally date only trans girl because i hate vaginas(
That is not fair.
>>
>>5735414
how is it "not fair" what a bunch of girls you think of you? you're not trying to fuck them are you? cheating is bad desu
>>
>>5735426
I am single(
>>
>>5735432
oh 'almost', thought you were still in it
>>
>>5735440
Nope( my beloved trappygirl moved with her family to another country better than fucking russia :/
Sometimes i still miss her, but I know that now she lives in better place and its ok for me.
>>
>>5735414
Well a lot of trans girls want a vagina and plan to get one at some point in their life, so I could see how you hating vaginas would be a downside for them. Also the disgust for vaginas does raise some questions and trans girls are already distrustful considering the majority of men they have to deal with are disingenuous in one way or another.
>>
>>5735458
I am not really hate vaginas. I just think that for a girl a small dick is more feminine, cute and clean than a ugly meathole.
>>
>>5735477
Dude........what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>5735477
I feel the same way
>>
File: -K_bLnlCtoE.jpg (63 KB, 437x604) Image search: [Google]
-K_bLnlCtoE.jpg
63 KB, 437x604
>>5735686
I dont know. I just really think that picrelated kind of girls are waaaaay more attractive than normal ones :/
And yeah, i am a master of censorship.
>>
>>5735713
yesss
>>
>>5735713
Yeah, I agree its cute but its pretty messed up to be attractive to baby cock and its also very weird how you are overly obsessed with genitals.

Do you consider yourself to be gay, bisexual pan or straight?
>>
>>5735767
Fuck you do you say straight men are over obsessed with genitals for not like dicks? Do you say that about lesbians for liking vaginas? Do you say that about gay men for liking dick
>>
>>5735767
I consider myself as straight. I love girls, I love how they look, I love their anatomy except one thing - vagina. I dont like mans, I dont like all this masculine aspects of man look and body. But i dont mind dicks. I am not obsessed with them, they are just more appropriate for me than vaginas.
Can you give me any advice how not to look and act like a chaser. Girl having a dick is important for me, but not as some kind of pervert fetish, but as a form of...i dunno, a sexual orientation maybe. I always treat trans girls like a person, not a sexdolls, but when I say that girl with dick for me is more appropriate than with vagina, everyone starts "boo-hoo another chaser-pervert-fetishist scum".
Its make me sad panda all the time.(
>>
>>5735803
where you from?
>>
>>5735786
>Do you say that about lesbians for liking vaginas
Yes, if you only get turned on by small baby dick/vag I sure would.I thing is you prob do not want to fuck a guy that dosnt look like a girl with a normal dick and you dont like vag so its just really weird brav.

You are as messed up as the trannies.
>>
>>5735810
Russia -___-
But I'm going to move to the US in the next few years.
>>
File: 1454854187314.jpg (75 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
1454854187314.jpg
75 KB, 640x428
>>5735803
>Can you give me any advice how not to look and act like a chaser

I'm top biscum and I have never had an issues with hooking up with transgenders just tell them you are top and you are bisexual and like anal and if you want to suck tranny cock you will have to find one with AGP one that is not what they would call "true trans". :^)

Oh and btw transgenders have really weird cum just fyi
>>
>>5735837
What AGP is?
>>
>>5735811
This >>5735786 wast me. Me is >>5735803
>>
>>5735854
Its when you get off to the thought of being a women during sex, so like its being a girl for the sex and not because you feel like one on the inside.

If you want to pick up transgender girls you should try Okcupid and search for mtf and trans tags message them like you would anyone and then meet up and date them just like anyone else.

Sorry but asking if they have a small penis might just turn them off you and most of the cute passing one have had srs( no penis) you are really in a weird post with your sexuality right now.

I would also like to know if you are a virgin and how this hole thing with T-girls started?
>>
>>5735920
Nope, i am not a virgin. I had relationships with normal girls couple of times and they was good in terms of everyday life, but meh in terms of sex stuff because i not really into vaginas. Then a had 2 years of serious relationships with t-girl (pre-op) and it was good (oh gosh, how good) in both terms.
>>
>>5735974
Awwww you fell in love it sucks I don't really understand sexual attraction beyond finding someone cute its like I'm true neutral bisexual or somthing.
>>
>>5735996
I loved those normal girls too. It confirms that for me there is no difference between normal girls and t-girls in terms of relationships, communication and everyday life. But in terms of bedroom stuff t-girls are more appropriate for me simply because of one part of their body. And its not because i am submissive or something like that - i dont want to be fucked. Its just... i dunno...more aesthetically and tactile pleasing.
>>
>>5736030
>It confirms that for me there is no difference between normal girls and t-girls
You should really try to treat people like individuals be more old school liberal about how you see people.
>>
>>5735146
lel you're getting played hard

guess what? people are attracted to other people for various reasons and you should be glad you're included at all
>>
>>5735146
>"well I've never been with a trans girl before but we can give it a try"
kek that's like the oldest most common lie ever.
>>
The problem with trans attraction for a lot of trans women is that if you specifically say you prefer penises to vaginas, you're not validating their bodies as normally female. Now, their isn't anything morally wrong with trans attraction or preference, but drawing hardline distinctions between trans bodies and cis bodies means you're denying that trans women can embody cis femininity, which for many trans women who so highly prize the ability to pass for cis, can be really insulting and invalidating.
>>
Why don't fat chicks complain about chubby chasers? I've fucked plenty of fat girls because I like fat girls on occasion. None of them have been upset that I liked them because they're fat.
>>
>>5735164
early starters have more a chance and grow up in a supportive enviornment and dont get seen as a women when they enter college and have an easier time with normal guys. ones that yell chaser have shit luck and no friends making things depressing for them
>>
>>5736035
I already treat people in that way. But the "Dick or without dick" problem is all about sexual part of the life.
When i say "i prefer girls with dick" i dont mean "i like dicks", i mean "i like that kind of humans". Just like straight guy say "i like girls" he does not mean "i like boobs and vaginas", he means "i like that kind of humans".
>>
ITT: Chaser defense force
>>
>>5736082
I know to the fullest extant understand why transpeople hate chasers.

I'm fucking gay and I hate chasers.

All of them are fucking wacked the fuck out and more fucking confused then the trannies.

My little teen flat fetish and my little penis fetish all in one.

Fucking freak.
>>
>>5735091
Transgirl here.
I wish I was chased...
>>
>>5735229
my trans gf is loyal. the fuck you talking about?
>>
>>5736813
Until someone better than you comes along senpai.
>>
>>5735245

I just can't understand why someone would choose a trans woman over a real one if they didn't like dick. I like dick and all things feminine, but if I didn't like dick I'd just stick to normal girls.
>>
File: 1415933930468.gif (492 KB, 260x183) Image search: [Google]
1415933930468.gif
492 KB, 260x183
>>5735146
He's not wrong, though. I've known quite a few transgirls who are so sensitive about themselves or have so little self-esteem that they mistake even the slightest interest in them, sexual or otherwise, as some sort of fetishism. They recoil from most of their relationships and end up angry and alone and suicidal and it hurts to watch.

I grew up with gender identity issues, which I eventually grew out of as I became more comfortable with my masculinity, but the experience left me sympathetic to trans people. More than once I've told this story to a transgirl who I wasn't even interested in or pursuing and they called it creepy and accused me of having ulterior motives in talking with them, simply because I had an interest reinforced by a past experience.

It's a really tragic cycle desu.
>>
>>5737080
I get this sort of response all the time with most trans chasers. They seem baffled that I have no real interest in the girl's dick. Honestly, I feel like most of them don't really see trans women as women since a lot of them say things like 'lol why don't you get a real girl' or something equally insulting to trans women to that extent, which is probably why they distrust chasers so much.

But to answer your question, I just like feminine and androgynous features on women. Don't care much about someone's genitals, to be honest.
>>
>>5739067

>Honestly, I feel like most of them don't really see trans women as women since a lot of them say things like 'lol why don't you get a real girl' or something equally insulting to trans women to that extent, which is probably why they distrust chasers so much.

I'm just being realistic. I think trans woman can be very beautiful, but lets not kid ourselves like their femininity can match that of a natural female without going to extremes which will just make them look like freaks in the end. This is why it confuses me when someone who doesn't like dick would choose them over a girl who has a hole that is literally built to please our penises, not just a useless dick and a shit hole.

I can better understand falling for one by accident, but not actively seeking them out without a love for the D.
>>
>>5739191
And chasers are seriously surprised trannies don't want anything to do with them lmao
>>
>>5739227

And suddenly I'm the bad guy for pointing out the obvious. Trans woman complain all the time about how they don't measure up to what they believe to be feminine beauty, so I'm not saying anything you don't already know or admit to, you just don't want to hear it from me.
>>
>>5739191
I'm not saying that they're entirely the same as cis women and have the exact same body type. Both cis and trans females have a certain body type and both are attractive to me. That doesn't mean that I can't see them as "real" women. I don't consider them to be fake women or 'traps' or trannies like most guys do. Just women, the trans part is only a descriptor for what kind of body type and social background they have. And again, you're getting hung up on genitals. I understand that it's really important for a lot of people but I already told you that it doesn't matter as much to me.

Like, I get that you feel they are inferior to normal women, but that's just not how it works for me, dude.
>>
>>5739420
>Like, I get that you feel they are inferior to normal women

Pretty much, I think the dick is what gives them the edge that would make me choose them over a normal girl, otherwise, anything T can do cis can do better. I'd still hook up with a trans girl who wouldn't be okay with her dick being played with, but I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone like that.
>>
>>5735098
>straight
:^)
>>
>>5735091
more like
>Don't want to date a MTF
>yeah, okay, it's understandable. some people just don't want to deal with trans issues because they're foreign to cis people and can be difficult to deal with. you know what you want and if it doesn't include trans people that's just fine.
>Want to date an MTF specifically just for the simple fact that they are an MTF and absolutely no other factor.
>Go away chaser.
>>
>>5739910
I want to date women specifically just for the simple fact that they are women and absolutely no other factor.

Damn trannies are stupid. I'm glad the "trannies would make for a good GF" meme is dying.
>>
File: anon....jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
anon....jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>>5739919
>>
File: literally me.png (44 KB, 771x400) Image search: [Google]
literally me.png
44 KB, 771x400
>>5739944
>>
>>5740036
>1+2 = 3
>YOU'RE WRONG BECAUSE 5+4 = 9
>>
>>5740047
So where are you right and where am I also right?
>>
>>5735146
die alone then.
>>
>drawn to MTFs because of the dick and androgynous features being cute
>this is bad

Its the same has being attracted to fat chicks tbqh. If you like fat chicks you're gonna go after them, and find one with a good personality to date.
>>
>>5740952
Wouldn't it be unhealthy and kinda fucked up in the long run to only date a girl cause she's fat while either actively or passively trying to keep her that way? I've seen a type of behavior in chubby chasers where they discourage their gf from losing weight, feed her a lot, etc. In fact, it sounds kind of similar to the way most trans chasers work. How they guilt trip their girl into not getting SRS, periodically remind them that they're inferior to cis women and telling them they'll die alone if they reject their advances, softly coercing the girl into letting them suck or get pegged by her penis, etc.

I could see why they'd want to avoid chasers and tend to carry a lot of distrust for men in general if that's the kind of relationship they'd usually have to deal with.
>>
>>5741362
>to only date a girl cause she's fat
Why do you think everyone is a simpleton?
No not only for that reason but if physically i like my girls bbw i want to look among women who are and whom i would be attracted to their style,face,personality,and hobbies
Why is this hard to understand?
>>
>>5741362
To be fair there are a lot of overweight women who react negatively to guys being into them for being fat.
>>
>>5735091
Yeah tonight is the first time I've heard this "chaser" term, but it's now pretty much cemented my unwillingness to be with a trans girl. Not because I have issue with their situation, but exclusively because of how shitty I assume their attitude would be. I know 100% that there are "chasers" out there, and it gives them completely justified reasons to think this way, but just because I wouldn't factor in in physicality into a match, that would make me a "chaser" in some peoples eyes. I swear it's one extreme or the other, and I'd rather just decide to be straight or gay. And of course, I know not everyone is like this, but I would hate to be talking with someone and them suddenly label me just because I'm a guy that doesn't exhibit any behavior fitting any such labels.
>>
>>5736848
lol As long as she doesn't find a better option.
>>
>>5736813
>Starts getting chased
>Transgirl here.
>I wish all these fucking chasers would realize I'm not just some fetish object
>>
>>5741362
I like big girls, but I wouldn't complain if my heavier-set gf got fit. lol

It seems like nowadays people confuse preferences with fetishes. Probably one of the biggest reasons for all the arguing and confusion.
>>
>>5735146
Don't you realize that most straight guys haven't explored their sexuality enough to be comfortable with dating a trans girl? Most of them view you as extremely gay men anyway, so I don't see why that dating pool would be at all appealing.

You then dismiss any guy who shows interest in you as a fetishist chaser. Your golden boy straight guy who has "never been with a trans girl before but is willing to try" is for the most part a fantasy. It's possible, but extremely unlikely. Enjoy your loneliness.

>>5740952
The chaser accusation defence can be applied to literally any characteristic on any person that someone finds attractive. There are hordes of straight cis men who claim they would never date girls with short, boyish haircuts: they fetishize girls with long-hair. Also, just look at bear or twink culture, are the people attracted to these types of men not also some form of fetishist chaser? There are obviously shitty people (see retarded fuckboys) who are looking to use others, but the sooner trans girls stop dismissing everyone as chaser scum, the faster they can get over the "tfw no bf" nonsense.

>>5747663
Have faith anon. Just be yourself (assuming you're a logical and nice guy) and you'll find someone with whom you can make each other happy. Diving in and not being fazed by labels is the only way.
>>
>>5735146
The number of replies and level of vitriol directed at this post implies it likely hit a nerve with a lot of the trans attracted men here.
>>
>>5748655
I'm sure it's because they've heard the sentiment it expresses over and over again. It's either genius bait or an accurate presentation of why straight trans girls are often single.
>>
>>5748660
Straight trans girls are often single because the majority of straight men are disgusted by them and the majority of men that are attracted to them see them as lesser human beings that are to be used and discarded. Look at the thread or any like this and you'll see how quick guys are to remind them that they're inferior to normal women or call them entitled for not wanting to be some manipulative bastard's fucktoy.
>>
>>5748691
The fact that trans girls often have a more masculine quality to them than the average cis female doesn't make them inferior. It's just something that is true unless the girl transitioned before puberty. I don't understand this tendency to compare trans girls to cis girls. They are not the same thing. This doesn't make one group better than the other.

It's utterly shameful that some men think they can prey on trans girls and discard them, but let's not forget there are men who do this to cis women too. There are a lot of shitty people in the world and I'm not excusing anyone's actions.
>>
>>5748744
>doesn't make them inferior
it does make us inferior from society's point of view and that's all that matters.
>>
File: IMG_9376.png (330 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9376.png
330 KB, 577x1024
You guys are nuts. From the majority this is what I'm getting from you people...
>Dude has desires and kinks that gear towards you.
>they are generally and genuinly intrested in Tgirls
>has the balls to approach or give them attention.
>he is a chaser!!! "Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Insane-O ladymen
>I hate chaers.
>I wish I was chased.
>better have money
>it's not all about looks
>"too ugly, a girl has standards"
>not even 5/10 passable
>Don't touch my hanglow
>he won't accept all of meeeeeeee
>I'm different Damn it
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jesus Christ On Meth. Shit or get off the pot degenerates. You want attention and affection but you don't want dudes to view you and your bits and lust, thinking that makes them wierd.
Thats like telling a guy that likes big tits to not go after big titted girls! You guys dont know how attraction works and are chasing some fucking unicorn. Makes me glad im straight and spend my time in the gym instead of Playing man corrupting beta video games and the ole "appease and please" you untermensch.
>>
>>5749339
>hanglow
and you wonder why people don't like you

>Thats like telling a guy that likes big tits to not go after big titted girls!
It's more like telling a guy that likes big tits not to go after fat guys who hate their moobs and would rather you not grope them
and that guy not listening to you and having a hissy fit that you wont let them touch their moobs
I mean how dare they refuse you? Who do they think they are, do they want attention or not? What's with those crazy fat guys that don't want straight men rubbing their dick between their moobs?
>>
>>5748767
>societies point of view is all that matters
Well, ok i wouldn't want to be with anyone who thinks that way anyway.
>>
Trannies are very effeminate bottom gay males. Everyone knows how fem gays are despised in the gay community - masculine gays want masculine men, feminine gays want masculine men, and everyone fetishizes the straight male, the pinacle of masculinity, a real man. The average gay will accept the fact that himself and his partner(s) might not be entirely masculine and that there's nothing wrong with that, but the tranny hates himself too much and his own community and therefore cannot stand the idea of a partner with any hint of queerness. To deal with all these conflicting feelings the tranny choses to reject his own masculinity and focuses on chasing the straight guy fantasy instead.
As the tranny gets more feminine, he might start getting attention from men that were previously out of his reach - "They are straight, they arent part of the lgbt community, they act masculine! This is what I always wanted! No more doubting my masculinity, my dick size doesn't matter, my sissy mannerisms don't matter, my lack of muscle doesn't matter, my lisp doesn't matter! Finally someone that's gonna like me for being feminine! The things that used to be my weaknesses in the dating game are now my strenghts!"
Little do they know that even though these men do not display the femininity of gay men, they are just as much, if not more, interested in (big)cocks. But all the hormones made the tranny dick even smaller, weaker and useless, there's no way the tranny can allow the cock to be part of the attraction equation - "They are repressed gays or bisexuals! They are inferior, they are lesser men! I want a real man, a man who's 100% straight and has no interest in cock!"
And so the tranny keeps living a lie, chasing the unreachable fantasy. Most of the time they later on realize it's hopeless and suicide is the only way to go.

tl;dr Trannies are self-hating homophobes
>>
>>5749369
>tfw i love chubby guys with big bellies and boobies
>tfw i can't tell them this cause it'd probably feel horrible
>>
File: 1455319135202.jpg (623 KB, 1005x1400) Image search: [Google]
1455319135202.jpg
623 KB, 1005x1400
>>5749369
So you are a pretty princes that wants her cake and to eat it too eh?? The whole thing is to stop hitching. Yeah you can refuse a guy, Hell I've shot down girls before. Its called standards. But when you shoot down prospects and boo boo cause you can't get anyone then you are then queen of the fucking dummies.
>>
>>5735091
This is why you avoid people with mental illness, they ignore reality and replace it with their twisted version.
>>
>>5749518
Well done. We were all thinking it, you said it. Trannies can still be incredibly sexy though.
>>
>>5735091
>Hey how big is your dick? Pics?
>Ew no thank you, kind of hate having it.
>WOW I just wanted some pics. What's wrong with that? Don't take this the wrong way, but you're kind of a bitch. You Tgirls, you act like men aren't supposed to be attracted to you. IT'S NOT FAIR. So what if I like a little something extra? No straight man will ever want you, so you need to learn some respect. Be realistic here. I have PLENTY of options, so if anything you should be grateful I'm even talking to you. You need to s-

Jesus Christ. Why are men so fragile and bitchy? Get over it. Trans women have learned to tune out the noise. If you want to suck "feminine cock" that badly, pay a fucking escort.
>>
>>5751716
And just to add, this is only slightly less pathetic than hitting on lesbians. Nobody is going to top your hairy ass unless you pay up $$$
>>
>>5735091
This is some NiceGuyTM shit bro. You probably can't meet MTF cuties because your personality is shit and you're obsessed with their dicks.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.