[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that while being on HRT, the fat will spread to feminine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Is it true that while being on HRT, the fat will spread to feminine areas like my ass, hips and etc?
>>
>>5732589
New fat will tend to settle there more than other places, yes.
>>
File: 14525033156912.jpg (435 KB, 1200x1741) Image search: [Google]
14525033156912.jpg
435 KB, 1200x1741
>>5732589
you won't get an ass like that.
your ass will get bubbly but it won't look cis.
>>
Its a good idea to loose weight before HRT and put it on after. This is because the fat doesn't move at all. Its just new fat is put in feminine areas instead of manly areas. If you have a gut before HRT, it won't magically migrate unless you actually burn off the fat and then put it back on.
>>
>>5732634
Will it be difficult to lose weight on hrt?

>>5732620
>your ass will get bubbly but it won't look cis.

Hmm, i'm sure alot of trans girl have that just by doing squat.
>>
>>5732790
>inevitable denial
i tried to warn you. do what you must though.
seek transition. but heed my warning, young anon. there is no comfort down that road, and the path is marked by corpses of those before you.
>>
>>5732790
Yes. Female bodies in general want more body fat.
>>
>>5732826
But, since it will go to other areas, i won't get fat in my belly and arms. I would hate that because my arms are small.
>>
>>5732874
Arms are one of the places fat tends to accumulate on female bodies.

And just because it's less prone to accumulating on your belly doesn't mean that none will. Being a girl is tough.
>>
>>5732620
Speak for yourself, my gf has a -very- nice cis-looking ass.

Huge tip would be this: cis or trans, your ass will look like shit compared to its potential, if you don't work out your ass, legs, etc.
>>
>>5735033
What're the best exersizes to do, when and how many hours?

Would looking at /fit/ do any good as well?
>>
>>5735343
RUN NIGGA RUN. THAT LION IS GOING TO EAT YOUR ASS AND NOT IN THE PLAYFUL SEXY WAY.
NOW SQUAT. NOW GET UP. SQUAT AGAIN. DO THAT MORE. YOU TIRED OF SQUATTING? SQUAT MORE. EMBRACE SLAVIC SQUATTING TRADITIONS.
NOW LUNGES. PRETEND YOU'VE GOT A RAPIER. MAYBE AN ANELACE TOO IF YOU WANNA BE FANCY. NO POIGNARDS THOUGH, THAT SHIT'S FOR DORKS. LUNGE.
ROMANIAN DEADLIFTS. THERE IS NO JOKE. ROMANIAN DEADLIFTS.
>>
>>5735343
I do a lot of squats, for sure. Also, here's my main workout:
3 story staircase
At bottom, do 30 second wall sit (for starters. Now I do a 1 minute one)
Go up stairs
Do 10 pushups at a >45 degree angle using the stair rail
Go to the bottom, repeat from wall sit step
Do this for 1 hour 15 minutes 3 times a week.

Another thing, slut thrusts. Lay on your back, knees bent with feet on the floor. You want your legs to be roughly perpendicular to the floor below the knee. Then thrust your pelvis upward until you are bent outwards a bit, hold for a sec, then lower it back down. Great for ass/leg muscles.
>>
>>5735343
read the fucking sticky fagot
>>
You're not going to get in exactly the same places as a woman just because you're on HRT. I've seen transwomen on HRT gain weight and it tends to accumulate more on the upper arms and stomach and less on the thighs and buttocks compared to a cis woman.
>>
>>5732620
>>5732589
Ass advice from passing trans and /fit/
Do squats and don't do low weight high reps. Do cardio. Use the hip abductors to get rid of those concaves on the sides. Use the kickback machine for hamstrings and glutes. Do leg pressed with your feet planted high to work glutes
>>
>>5738098
>Don't do low wight high reps
What would you recommend for a beginner?
>>
>>5738285

Squats do not increase ass size, they just tone your ass and if you have fat already on your ass then they might even make it smaller.
>>
File: 1449620975252.jpg (78 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1449620975252.jpg
78 KB, 720x960
>>5738319
Thanks for the response, have some dogs.
What weight should I start on for the machines you mentioned if I've never been to a gym before. I'm slim, 5' 8", 140lbs.
>>
So the way to go for someone who's just about to start on HRT is to get a super low bodyfat% while keeping the muscles relatively small, and then begin on hormones and gain the desired amount of fat?
>>
File: [forbidden love intensifies].gif (381 KB, 330x280) Image search: [Google]
[forbidden love intensifies].gif
381 KB, 330x280
>>5732620
that kind of piercing is really hot and i would get one in a second if i had someone to treat me like a possession
>>
>>5738319
>>5738285
That other advice wasn't me and is false. I've gained 4 inches on my butt since starting. And honest I would just start with the bar and add on until it's pretty hard to do 6.
>>
>>5738336
>>5739029
On the other machines, just try a low weught and move up. It's not a big deal.

>>5738674
If you have a muscular upper body, I'd just sit around and let hrt melt your muscles. Then I would work out legs and abs to tone your body and make your butt bigger while eating more than you burn. A lot of trans people don't exercise because they're afraid of looking manly, but if you work out the right way on hormones, it'll be good for you.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.