[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to deal with all the lust for men that I have lately? Hormones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 437672-screenshot119.jpg (15 KB, 344x344) Image search: [Google]
437672-screenshot119.jpg
15 KB, 344x344
How to deal with all the lust for men that I have lately? Hormones raised my libido while not making me more feminine which is like getting the shit end of the stick. Just a year ago I would never even consider going to a bathhouse or wherever men met for anonymous sex but now I would because I am this desperate for a dick.
>>
Fug some good looking dudes
>>
Get a man to satisfy your desires. Duh.
>>
>>5730125

IKTF, senpai. It's a sad day when you're looking for dick from disease-ridden gay and bi men.
>>
Ride that dick
>>
File: angry_anime72566.jpg (200 KB, 1679x937) Image search: [Google]
angry_anime72566.jpg
200 KB, 1679x937
>>5730148
But how? I am not attractive/feminine enough so how can I fucking expect any attractive guy to plunder my butt? It's not like I can just ask a random guy on the street to drop down his pants for me even though that's exactly what I want to do sometimes.

>>5730155
Where, senpai? Give me a dick and I will ride it for weeks.
>>
>>5730183
Start with an online relationship. Be lewd as hell, then you'll get that dick you seek.
>>
>>5730198
But I want dicks inside me tonight. :/
>>
>>5730210
You gotta start slow, like grinding a cock. Also where you located then.
>>
>>5730213
Poland
>>
>before hormones didn't really have interest in men
>now I'm thinking about cocks all the time
>really want to get fucked by a guy
>considering getting Grindr just so I can get my rocks off

Hormones what have you done. Also do you just ask if a guy is clean and disease free?
>>
>>5730220
Damn too far, I would have let you use my dick to your hearts content.
>>
>>5730266
>do you just ask if a guy is clean and disease free?
Might be awkward but probably yes, you downright ask him. Or just insist that he uses a condom.
>>
>>5730125
>raised libido
>not making more feminine
check your levels
and up your antiandro maybe?
>>
>>5730336
>thinks raised libido implies raised testosterone
you are fucking retarded
>>
>>5730373
nice selective reading
>>
>>5730307
THAT'S NOT HELPING ughh

>>5730336
I think my testosterone levels are fine? I got 16 ng/dL the last time.
>>
>>5730487

I would have let you suck, bite and put it wherever you would have wanted it.
>>
File: 461f65.gif (986 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
461f65.gif
986 KB, 500x281
>>5730528
This is torture what you are doing to me. Stahp
>>
>>5730540
Why? Does the idea of stroking my precum soaked cock annoy you?
>>
>>5730552
N-no! You are a horrible person though
>>
>>5730220
In which city do you live?
>>
>>5730579
That I am. I also want to keep torturing you. Got some contact?
>>
>>5730588
Krakow

>>5730605
I would love to but to be honest I want to go out with someone I'll end up sucking his dick for sure than just talk about it tbqh.
>>
>>5730627
sry za daleko :c
>>
>>5730639
Where from?
>>
>>5730662
PoznaƄ
>>
>>5730150
Seriously
>>
>>5730777
Im a straight mtf was always into men mostly, sometimes trans girls, and I can't relate to a lot of what you just wrote so maybe you are onto something. Especially being aroused by *not* being attracted to women (cause I wasn't really) and aroused by not having a penis. It must be hard essentially being a straight man and trying to convince yourself that you are actually a girl which seems to be what a lot of people do these days, kind of sad
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.