[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How good is your gaydar?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: 2014-04-28-gaydar.jpg (727 KB, 1944x1332) Image search: [Google]
2014-04-28-gaydar.jpg
727 KB, 1944x1332
>>
>>5729839
this desu

>sees handsome guy
>obviously straight
>I hope he's gay
>omg he made a slight gesture with his hand
>yeah he's totally gay
>>
>>5729836
Infallible desu. Sometimes I get false positives but I never miss a homo.
>>
>>5729836
Absolutely awful. I need help training mine.
>>
It can spot a lesbian from a mile away but it's not as good at spotting gay men unless they're FA-LAY-MING! Not a very useful gaydar for a gay man to have.
>>
>>5729836

Very inaccurate. I get false positives and negatives all the time.
>>
>>5729839
This.
When they're attractive, my gaydar becomes a mushy soup of sexualities. Otherwise, it's pretty on point.
>Then again, all the open gays in my peer group are in maximum fag mode.
>>
My dykedar is on point.
>>
All of my childhood friends are now queer and so am I.
wot
>>
Who /transdar/ here?
>>
Every time a guy looks at me I think he likes me, so probably pretty bad
>>
>>5731029

Now that I think I'm good at. I'm sure there was a Hispanic trans girl in my sociology class last semester based on her brow ridge, v-shaped back, height, long face, and use of make-up without being attractive (she presented female). Her voice was decent though. I'm not sure what to comment about her choice of clothing. She chose very female gendered-clothing, and the clothes themselves didn't seem bad. I honestly wondered if she passed to everyone else or if they just didn't make a big deal of it. She seemed to have thought I fell for her based on misunderstanding that I was not looking at her, I was looking at the clock behind her. Maybe the times I looked at her before that to search for her clockable features added onto the misunderstanding.

When I was applying to community college, there was this black woman I am sure was trans. She looked like the typical black tranny that resorted to black market industrial silicone injections. Big facial cheeks, hyper-inflated breasts and butt, fat waist. She was wearing a long, ankle length dress. What pissed me off about her is she thought I opened up the transcript letter I was applying with because I wanted to make sure my grades were good enough and not embarrass myself. Laughable, it's community college. That was just the transcript I kept for myself (which she didn't return though she said she would). There's just something about black female clerical workers you can't stand, you know?

As I was walking on another college's campus (besides my community college, there are two state universities in my city, and one of them absorbed the city's medical school some years ago. It was this larger one that I was walking through.) I spotted a feminine looking fuckboy with a messenger bag on my way back to class from the bank. I spotted them based on their glowing skin in less than 2 seconds. That put a really smug smirk on my face, being able to spot a tranny who isn't even in girl's clothing.
>>
>>5731029
>>5732130

Of course, I think I have been spotted even though I only go out in boymode too. Mostly by chasers based on the look on their faces. That, or they're somehow normal guys who can't see how manly my face is when I'm bundled up in my jacket. It's mostly white guys that I see looking at me, and one of them spotted me on the same walk I spotted the fuckboy. He stared up at me (he was shorter, though I'm 5'10") the whole time he was in front of me and in my path, kind of looking like he wanted to talk to me. Anyway, the times and the ease with which I've clocked people makes me doubt there's any hope for passing for those who started after their teen years.

But maybe you mean spotting trannies that are in denial, so they haven't started HRT yet?
>>
>>5729836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvuwG7Ak698 here is mine
>>
Completely and utterly oblivious, went to an lgbt event at uni and managed to find the only two "straight" dudes who went with friends, that or im ugly af. FML!
>>
>>5731029
That's just called eyesight, darling
>>
File: 9534543.png (1021 KB, 1500x1290) Image search: [Google]
9534543.png
1021 KB, 1500x1290
>>5731029
>tfw unstoppable clocking ability
>>
>>5734287
wrong there is TECHNIQUE
>>
>>5729836
mine is rubbish, entirely based on media stereotypes, so unless you're an obvious flamer i just can't.
>>
>>5731029
I'm pretty sure I clocked a trans girl at my college. I was able to overhear her speak, and her voice needs a little work. That, and her height set off the alarms. Other than that though, she passed perfectly, although she was asian.
>>
really bad. everyone is gay until proven otherwise.
>>
>>5729836
Could be better, got any tips?
>>
Horrible. I have honestly no idea without straight up asking someone. The only people I know for sure are NOT gay are the obviously retarded and unenlightened bros who shit all over university towns (assuming they could even get into school).
>>
>>5735254
What school is this?
>tfw tall Asian who looks nice, but has bad voice.
>>
>>5735254
>>5736808
Pls
>>
>>5734967
stop on your right foot, don't forget it
>>
functional
not quite as good as my Gen-dar
surprisingly good on book characters
>>
>>5731029
Just spot the man wearing a dress.
>>
>>5735254
oh shit what school is this
>tfw it could be me
>>
anyone who makes eye contact with me is gay it's not that hard. If they look away they're straight.
>>
>>5729836
Mine's hot garbage juice, OP.

I'm so lonely that any gesture sets it off. Just like everyone elae, I can spot a Hon a mile away.
>>
>>5729836
horrible

unless I meet one of these fags who go out of their way to act like stereotype

or see one of these lonley long haired teens who sit in the back of the buss and look at me
obv. fag
>>
File: 1415203418589.jpg (215 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1415203418589.jpg
215 KB, 500x500
>>5738961
>tfw when I see a guy wearing female clothes
>tfw not sure if trans or homo
>tfw wanna fuck either way
>>
File: 1418699099989.png (101 KB, 350x231) Image search: [Google]
1418699099989.png
101 KB, 350x231
>>5732130
>As I was walking on another college's campus (besides my community college, there are two state universities in my city, and one of them absorbed the city's medical school some years ago. It was this larger one that I was walking through.) I spotted a feminine looking fuckboy with a messenger bag on my way back to class from the bank. I spotted them based on their glowing skin in less than 2 seconds. That put a really smug smirk on my face, being able to spot a tranny who isn't even in girl's clothing.

fuuuuuuq im a tranny who only takes hormones for several years and nothing beyond that

fuuuq what if there were more people like you?
that explains some shit
>>
>>5743363
>there's another tall Asian
>>
Completely useless, if their fag levels are high enough to trigger my gaydar, they're too much of a faggot for me.
>>
File: image.gif (917 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
917 KB, 500x344
Bi cis guy here, it's pretty good. I can tell immediately if a guy is gay or bi at least. I just get a feeling and it's right 98% of the time.
>>
>>5729836
Horrible. I should have known that some guy who describes himself "hetero curious" is obviously joking, but my idealism took the best of me.
>>
Closeted as fuck but can tell other people immediately within a few minutes of knowing them or looking at them. So far it's never been wrong. Friend laughed and said one guy we know wasn't gay, 4 months later he came out. I win. Trans are easy too.
>>
online friend told me "yeah you know I'm gay right" a few months back
had no idea
another online friend told me "yeah I was diagnosed with gender dysphoria when I was five" a few months back
again, complete surprise despite the fact that she'd been using a girl voice for ages. I guess I hadn't thought about these things before.
>>
Does it count if you clock a guy that (subtly) shows that they're interested in you? I met a few new people for the 2nd time last week at a boardgame group and one seemingly straight nerd type seemed to be a little more interested in me playing in his group than he was for others. It rose the alarm and sure enough I looked on my phone later and he was on Grindr.

I probably would have caught him if he hadn't focused on me, so Im not sure how good that clock was.
>>
>>5749668
I probably would NOT have clocked him.
>>
>>5729836
My gayday is nealy 100% inaccurate
>>
File: 1453781600433.jpg (45 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1453781600433.jpg
45 KB, 500x281
>>5729836
Pretty damn good I do say so myself. I can sense one without even looking at them. There are many times where I see in the corner of my eye a guy walking past me and I know for an instant if he's gay or not how he moves his body. Sometimes the straight acting gay guys are hard to pin down, but I can tell they're gay by looking at what they're looking at. They usually look at other guys longer than they should. I also have the ability to sense gay in denial guys who have girlfriends out of social pressure.
>>
File: 1447437530939.jpg (17 KB, 337x395) Image search: [Google]
1447437530939.jpg
17 KB, 337x395
>>5749960
>I can sense one without even looking at them

Do you think I'm gay?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.