[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any intersex people around?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: article.jpg (31 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
article.jpg
31 KB, 500x312
Any intersex people around?
>>
>>5729069
Yes.
>>
There's this intersex girl that I like. We didn't really talk much about it (apart from that she's taking hormones). Should I talk to her about it, and if so how should I approach her about it?
>>
Yeah, I'm "intersex"

t. tranny
>>
i mean

my brain is intersex :^)
>>
>>5730147
:^^)
>>
Does KS fall under the banner?
>>
>>5730176
To varying degrees
>>
>>5729069
Not sure if i'm intersex per se. The medical and social definitions and slightly different. I have even but fluctuating levels of T and E, and was diagnosed with PCOS. Online, many medical sources state that PCOS is an intersex condition, but my doctor said that they can't specifically diagnose me as the "intersex" label in my state. I have a clitdick though.
>>
>>5730028
I mean, would the specific details of her chromosomes and genitals matter in so far as whether you'd be interested in pursuing her? In any case, I'd imagine it would be a bit like asking a cis or trans person that you aren't intimate with about their junk; it's kind of a weird thing to do. If you do decide to get closer to her you should probably focus on her as a person and let her bring up any issues when she feels comfortable with it.
>>
>>5730500
>I have a clitdick though.
I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit jealous.
>>
>>5730539
>I mean, would the specific details of her chromosomes and genitals matter in so far as whether you'd be interested in pursuing her?

Absolutely not. I love her, but I love her as a person. I suppose it would be a good idea to refrain from asking her about her condition.
>>
yes, hi! no-one said anything about intersex or anything when i was a kid, i'm weak and always accepted what people have told me and it took me a while to have the courage to say 'who decided why i am a boy my body is not like a boy's... am i a girl? my body isn't like a girl's body either. what am i?'. No-one actually asked me how I identified or what I wanted to be until I was 18. i've been a boy, i've been a girl. i've had testosterone forced on me, i now have to take estrogen and everyone thinks i'm a tranny. i've essentially been been a trans man, now i'm essentially a trans woman. using gender clinic services sucks. people treat me like i'm a freak, because i am a freak, and my body is a malformed mess of defects. if i don't keel over and die due to heart problems by my mid fifties i'll be very surprised. plus, clitdick.

living as a shy fem androgynous guy injecting T like he wants to be Arnie but getting hugely reduced effects because of partial insensitivity... with a clit dick and periods AND roid rage is way worse than living as a too tall mannish woman with the voice of a teenage boy, clitdick and periods. trust me. i don't have to say 'wait babe i can explain' when i take my clothes off in front of people now.

the trans community has been a lot of help to me in accessing stuff and talking, but i'm different so it's different. I've had TERFs shouting me down as a tranny, then when I say I'm intersex and way closer to female, I get shouted down as a 'thing' that isn't even anything. I'm just a fucked up woman with specific shitty health problems, at the end of the day. Could be worse though, I know two other intersex people, one has a body like a fridge and body hair like a turk, but she's chill, and the other is androgynous as hell but borderline retarded. I'm way lucky.
>>
>>5730756
>no-one said anything about intersex or anything when i was a kid
It's not uncommon. If it wasn't for my dad making a scene about it (multiple times) the fact that I have Kleinfelter's would probably have been mostly irrelevant through my teens.
>>
>>5730890
i just figured i was broken, weird and defective and it was better not talking about it. honestly some of the mental and physical problems (low stamina due to heart defects making sports hard) or speech acquisition problems early in life (learning to read at 3 and having visual representations of what I was doing helped a lot so when i first spoke, it was full sentences), some movement co-ordination problems (I preferred fine motor control hobbies like drawing or writing over dancing or gymnastics where i'd retard flail and injure myself), I learned how to minimize them by doing and excelling in other things so they weren't disabling, or finding a work-around. I just did this stuff, I don't think my family knew what a fucked up kid I was, even before the weird puberty and gender issues came in. but no-one said about it. and i'm not sure how much they knew, i almost died in an emergency C section 8 weeks early, almost killing my mother in the process. i was hooked up to machines for two weeks before anyone held me, and developed no natural sucking reflex (i didn't learn how to drink like a normal person until I was 12, I had to take a breath between each mouthful because otherwise I'd choke). I think everyone was too busy trying to not make my mother die when I was born to pay attention to what a messed up body and genitals I had and what the doctor wrote on the certificate.

Jesus fuck if I'd been born 10 years earlier I wouldn't have survived. And nowadays they can find this stuff at the fetal stage instead of it being the shitty hermaphrodite prize at some pot luck bingo. How the fuck I ended up a normal functioning adult I have no idea.
>>
>>5729069
yo bro

didnt think there would be a thread about this shit damn
>>
>>5730756
>i'm different so it's different
iktf >>5729354
>>5731017
I was born normally, but the chimerism that likely caused my hermaphroditism caused me to have obstructed bowels and other fuckups. For my first few months mom wasn't allowed to hold me except when she nursed me. In that time my bowel problems were corrected, and unbeknownst to my parents, my vagina was removed.

>>5730890
Kleinfelter's would be nice, it's understood. No docs know what to do with a true hermaphrodite. We're rarer than hens teeth, and often are unique in current medical experience. Male docs are the worst. They want to poke and prod everywhere.
>shudders
At least female docs are respectful.
>>
I agree. My experience with doctors have not been so great.
>>
>>5731866
>that post
>removed it without asking

Holy shit! How the fuck could they just go and do that?
>>
>>5731017
You are broken, weird and defective. To think otherwise is delusion
>>
idk if i am intersex but i will try to get my medical history as soon as possible. i'm pretty sure i have gyno since puberty but i have also always been underweight so there isn't much breast tissue so i can be sure. also i am pretty sure there is scrotal skin on my dick which is common for intersex people, right?
i asked my mom today if there was something unusual about my birth and she was a little weird about it. not enough to justify suspicions but first she mentioned the doc bringing me into the room shortly after birth. then she mentioned being injected into her backmarck so she couldn't be sure and then she said i've been with her for the whole time and was pretty adamant about it. she was adamant after i told her that i was asking because i am suspicious that i may be intersex.
what do you think? is it likely for me to be intersex or am i delusional?
>>
>>5738940
Many doctors have done that over the years.
http://www.isna.org/faq/concealment
>To start with, lying to patients is not only unethical, it is bad medicine. Patients who were lied to figured that much out, and often stopped getting medical care they needed to stay healthy. (For example, some stopped taking hormone replacement therapy—critical after gonadectomy—and wound up with life-threatening osteoporosis at an early age.) They also suffered psychological harm from these practices, because they got the message that they were so freakish even their doctors could not speak the truth of their bodies to them. (A lot of doctors still have not told their present and former patients the name of their conditions. Some still withhold medical records from patients and from parents/guardians of minor children.)
>Second, the system was and is literally sexist: that is, it treats children thought to be girls differently than children thought to be boys. In this approach (still going on at Hopkins so far as we can tell), doctors’ primary concern for children thought to be girls is preservation of fertility (not sexual sensation), and for children thought to be boys, size and function of the phallus.
>Third, the “standards” used for genital anatomy have been arbitrary and illogical. For example, under the “optimum gender of rearing” model, boys born with penises doctors considered small were made into girls—even though other doctors believed (and showed) they could be raised as boys without castration, genital surgery, and hormone replacement. Girls with clitorises their doctors think are “too big” still find themselves in operating theatres with surgeons cutting away at their healthy genital tissue.4

The Accord Alliance has lots on what types of things have been done to intersex kids.
http://www.accordalliance.org/
and the older
http://www.isna.org/
>>
i have klinefelter's syndrome
my life is fucking horrible, i'll probably never have sex
>>
File: 1455305930703.jpg (196 KB, 1024x1181) Image search: [Google]
1455305930703.jpg
196 KB, 1024x1181
>>5729069
Right here. I have pais grade three a long with a chromosomal flaw in my sex chromosomes.
i really don't talk about it because I am still trans and stuff, but I am intersex nonetheless. Honestly I hate how most other trannies give me shit about it saying omg your life is easier since you have an excuse for being trans. In reality we are all freaks to normal people and the only difference is that they perceive me as not having a choice in the matter. I do have some advantages though when it comes to being intersex but I had to pay for them by getting beat and teased for not being a normal boy when I was younger. Besides that as tumblr as this sounds, and I really hate tumblr, I feel like I am a mix of both female and male. Sure I say I am a woman and pretty much follow the gender role, part of me still very much male.

If you don't believe I am intersex here is muh dick

http://i.imgur.com/Vs6avF8.jpg

yeah I get a lot of flack for posting it, but in this case i feel it is appropriate

also vote for trump
>>
>>5730028

Spend a day or two each week wearing a sandwich board that says "I THINK IT'S OKAY TO BE INTERSEX!" with a really nice and flattering photo of her next to the text. She'll get the message!
>>
>>5739916
does trump approve of your manclit?
>>
File: 1455306811886.jpg (187 KB, 956x736) Image search: [Google]
1455306811886.jpg
187 KB, 956x736
>>5740354
I bet he will want to hang me or deport me at the very least, but I feel he is in the right. Degenerates like me should have been snuffed out in the womb.

I can't make kids and I just shock everyone with how freaky looking I am.
>>
>>5740386
wow, trump voters are scarier than i could even imagine. just as the western world couldn't imagine you picking a worse president (bush) you've gone and done it again. i hope i get to see him in the white house just to see you suffer the horrible consequences and for sheer entertainment value as your once great nation falls apart.
>>
File: 1455306999189.png (516 KB, 680x697) Image search: [Google]
1455306999189.png
516 KB, 680x697
>>5740433
I hope we free the shit out of whatever shit hole you come from.
>>
>>5730500
I have PCOS and didn't think it was considered intersex. What the hell does a clitdick even look like?
>>
Trannies are intersex
THEY ARE
>>
me being intersex has tainted all my family relationships. i now get treated with a mixture of annoyance, pity, and like a mix of being a faggot, a trans person, and a special needs child ever since I actually got myself checked, challenged some things, had my medical history looked at and started asking questions. because now i'm transitioning (i have to as i identified differently to how I was assigned, after I was cut about without consent and filled with male hormones when i didn't understand the significance, i just wanted my family to love me) but no-one will help me or accept responsibility for making me this way. i'm going to have to cut my family off fairly soon, because the fact I exist seems to just rile them up and upset them over how they fucked up and they can't deal with it. they behave as if i'm punishing them just by being alive.
>>
>>5746401
That fucking sucks. Sorry you have to carry that. It's disgusting that people choose to sacrifice someone else instead of facing their own mistakes.
>>
Born with a sealed vagina and slightly enlarged clitoris.

I've never posted about this but it was hidden from my family. I found out from a relative who noticed the deffects before they took me into surgery. Later there were medical records of surgery and and treatment with estrogen cream.

As an adult I developed PCOS and had male level bone density, heart and lung capacity and other unusually masculine measurements.

I lived as a woman for 22 years before I started pursuing transition.

I feel pretty invisible in this world. Lonely in general...
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.