[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else spending a boring valentine's day alone because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1455434069589.jpg (51 KB, 470x445) Image search: [Google]
1455434069589.jpg
51 KB, 470x445
Anyone else spending a boring valentine's day alone because they're not out of the closet for whatever reason?
>>
I'm alone because my agoraphobia is a bit strong.
>>
I'm not only ugly and in the closet, but I also have high standards.
>>
>>5726368

I'm out of the closet to my family, I just don't pass. Sometimes when I walk around covered up in my jacket, I look a bit more androgynous/feminine, and I get a few admiring glances from some guys. But I think most are chasers and they can tell I'm a tranny. One time, when I walked in early for my first class and the previous class hadn't finished leaving, I could swear two guys that were leaving were frozen and had a look on their faces like they "fell in love at first sight" when they laid eyes on me.

The guy I like is my physics professor. I don't know if he has a girlfriend or if he's even straight, though. I kind of want to make him a cake for his birthday, but I don't even know when that is. I never developed my social skills so I don't even know how to talk to him or get this information from others.

Decided to deal with the loneliness by buying myself a 6'0" teddy bear. FedEx says it will get here by the 18th. Later on, I'll deal with it with a .50 caliber bullet.
>>
Yeah, and glad for if, too. I would have hated going out on valintines day and doing something cheesy and romantic like a normie
>>
>>5726577
>autism
>>
>>5726619
>tfw i friendzone a guy and a tranny
>tfw too autistic to talk to girls
>>
>>5726368
I'm not inclined to delude myself on this; even if I were completely out I'd still be spending a boring Valentine's day alone.
>>
Ugly, but fit.

Sorry won't date ugly fatties, I'll take ugly/fit or average/average. Too bad that's too much to ask.
>>
im alone because im ugly and awkwad as hell
>>
>>5726581
I know the feeling on not having social skills. What I managed to develop got scrambled by a shrink thinking he could cure me.
>>
>>5726682

>What I managed to develop got scrambled by a shrink thinking he could cure me.

What do you mean by that? Do you mind going into detail
>>
>>5726760
ECT during conversion therapy blasted may gaps into my memory and skills.
>>
>>5726368
>tfw out to my parents
>tfw a year later they make say things assuming i'm straight
>they fucking forgot about it, how does that happen
but nah, I'm alone on v.day because there are no gays in my area desirable for anything more than hookups
>>
>>5726368
After he sucked my dick me left...so basically
>>
>>5726798
>ECT during conversion therapy blasted may gaps into my memory and skills

And Boris Karloff used to hit on my dad when he was a young man working in a Hollywood typewriter repair store.

Care to guess which one is true? Pro Tip, It isn't ECT
>>
>>5726798

What year was that? Did he get punished or does it weigh on his conscience somehow?
>>
>>5727154
Maybe for lying. Google NPR, and electroconvulsive therapy for depression.

Reality: Someone drives you to clinic.Tasp. Fifteen minutes later you get a ride home. After that, life is just like what everyone else experiences it as.

Having to be driven to and from tasping is a pain in the butt, but still, life is really cool.

PS. Tasp, Larry Niven pbuh
>>
>>5727154
One of his other conversion therapy patients killed him.

Google "ECT memory loss". Plenty to read on it.
>>
>>5727274

There's a difference you fuckwadd between 100 year old cattle prod to the medulla vs. modern, probably don't even need it but wtf, we'll all feel better for it, sedation.
>>
>>5727337
Read box #4, 5th page.
http://www.breggin.com/ECT/Electroshock-MemoryandCognitivEffects.pdf
>>
>>5726991
>>5727337

I'm not OP, but electro-convulsive therapy is scary shit. When I was a teen I got checked into a teen psych ward for depression (read: being a self-loathing apathetic closetcase), and the roommate I got bunked with also was in for depression (read: actual major depressive disorder), but his was extreme. His "treatment" ended up being ECT, and seeing its effects up close like that was terrifying.

One day he'd teach me a card game to pass the time, the next day after his therapy I'd ask if he wanted to play, but he couldn't remember the rules at all. He had massive trouble with the names of almost everyone in the ward, and he told me one night that there were things he should be able to remember but couldn't. Chunks of his long-term memory just weren't there any more.

I don't really know how he ended up in the long run; I checked out of there before he did, and we didn't keep in touch. But I still wonder about him from time to time, y'know? I hope he turned out alright.
>>
>>5726368
yep
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.