[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry /glamour-magazine-sexual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: dY9oTTx.jpg (32 KB, 676x483) Image search: [Google]
dY9oTTx.jpg
32 KB, 676x483
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/glamour-magazine-sexuality-survey_us_56bcad12e4b0b40245c57d6a

>63 percent of those surveyed said they'd opt out of traditional labels like "homosexual," "heterosexual" and "bisexual," the same percentage also said they wouldn't date a man who has slept with another man

BI-FAGS BTFO
>>
>>5725085

You mean bi-men, bi-women are lovable and great. Men who fuck other men are gross and closet gays.
>>
Common sense told me girls don't dig guys who do fag shit, this is probably why most bi men stay closeted, being open would mean cutting off most dating options with woman even if you've never done anything. Even trannies don't like guys who like dick, now thats saying something.
>>
File: 1370539536747.gif (491 KB, 260x146) Image search: [Google]
1370539536747.gif
491 KB, 260x146
>>5725085

>out of traditional labels

And opt into meaningless 'non-traditional' labels or pretend like people can't be catagorised.

What a crock of shit.

>the same percentage also said they wouldn't date a man who has slept with another man

Pic related
>>
Women are fucking awful.

Shit like this makes me glad to be gay.
>>
>they'd opt out of traditional labels like "homosexual," "heterosexual" and "bisexual"
Why do so many people have a problemn with the word "homosexual"? It's clean, neutral, and puts homosexuals on par with hetero- and bisexuals. Think about it; it's just the word "sexual" with the prefix for "same" - same sex sexual attraction.
If anything, isn't "gay" the more derogatory word, since it implies a specific behaviour, implies that homosexuals are lower than "straights", and is actually used as an offensive term by 12-year-olds (and people who are older than 12 but have the brains of 12-year-olds)?
>>
>>5725113

Glad to have a higher chance of STDS,depression,murder,suicide,joblessness and drug usage.

You sound kinda dumb.
>>
>>5725166
fuck off and raise a drug addicted son already you lesbo
>>
>>5725113

I resisted being bi so much until I realized it just meant I didn't have to deal with woman anymore for sexies.
>>
>>5725093
yeah typical misandry
also
>huffpo
>>
>>5725166
>lists things that are nowhere as bad as women
>>
>>5725750
Women are worse than AIDS, depression and joblessness?
>>
Why are girls so mean? Just because I'm a submissive bottom and a cock lover doesn't mean I'm a lesser man then a faggy looking hipster faggot. Doing gay shit with other man just feels so great, I hate the double standards in this society.

Even gay tops look at bottoms as lesser men, that's kinda fucked up, I think being an assburgler who wants to get up in others men asshole is more gay than getting fucked in the ass.

I'm probably a full blown faggot but I don't want to come out as a full blown homosexual because that would mean I would never be able to get pussy. I really think I should try fucking girls in the pussy a couple more times just to figure out if I like it or not. Is that really such a terrible thing to do?
>>
>>5725189
I only tried to hook up with girls at parties/clubs because of the social brownie points, it's like a person that fucks a lot of pussies socially a better individual than a guy who doesn't spent his time trying to fuck as many girls as possible. At least that's what I got from watching shitty American sitcoms and shitty Hollywood flicks.

"YOU AIN'T NUFFIN IF YOU AIN'T GETTING DAT PUSSY ON REGULAR, END YOUR LIFE CUZ YOU ALREADY LOST, FAGGOT"
>>
File: 1454396965345.gif (995 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1454396965345.gif
995 KB, 500x281
>>5725085
OK so most of the comments are from women saying that women are allowed reject anyone for any reason (and they are) and it's not prejudice, then how come when gay men reject based on race the whole community is racist and must be talked down to by mega liberal news sites in the most patronizing way possible?
>>
>>5725936
Because no one cares about men
>>
>>5725936
Because yall faggots be straight up racist!
>>
>>5725936
Or when women say it's okay for them not to date transmen/transwomen then reee like a screechy vulture when a cis male turns down a transman/transwoman?
>>
>>5725085
Just shows bi men don't have twice the dating opportunities. My personal experience was more like 35% to 45% wouldn't date me after I told them I was bisexual.
>>
>>5726103
It's almost scary how straight women use lgbt people as a weapon and way to silence straight cis men but turn on us when it's no longer convenient
>>
>>5726269

why is this surprising?

women don't give a shit about anything except getting their way. that's just how they're wired.

if you want to find a noble self-sacrificing individual who believes in justice and fairness, you need to look for a man.
>>
>>5726103
in my experience, I've seen more trannies get mad when they get turned down by cisfolks than straight cis women getting mad at a cis guy who rejects a transgirl.

>>5725085
In their defense, bi men are often seen as "gay men who are in the closet" OR they are more at risk for getting HIV so having a relationship with a bi man who may cheat and sleeps with other men is a huge risk.
>>
>>5726323
>women don't give a shit about anything except getting their way. that's just how they're wired.
>if you want to find a noble self-sacrificing individual who believes in justice and fairness, you need to look for a man.
In my experience it doesn't really seem to be a gender thing. Self-sacrificing people are rare in general, but can be of either gender.
>>
>>5725896

>submissive bottom
>man

Pick one. Can you even blame women who reject you outright? You can't even be called a real man. What they want out of a man is apparently what you want too, so how could any woman take you seriously as a potential father to her children and lover?
>>
>>5725102
>>5725113
>>5725896

Bi men are in the dangerzone for getting HIV. Not to mention a lot of stories you hear about bi men cheating on their straight wives for very easy-to-get sex with men.

Also bi women in general are known for being crazy as fuck. Statistics show that most bisexuals are women and they're the highest group to be homeless, abused, etc.

Why do bi women still have a bigger dating pool than bi men? Straight men will do whatever it takes to get their dick wet. Plus "girl on girl" is hot and maybe malefemalefemale threesomes are a possibility.

Straight women are picky and will not date or have sex with bi men for the facts that he's

>higher risk for HIV
>perception of being a closeted gay
>perceived higher risk for cheating with other men

So bi men, if you are looking for a girl, your best chances are to go to Yaoi conventions and get a gf there. Yaoi fangirls will absolutely be all over your bisexuality.
>>
>>5726452
>Statistics show that most bisexuals are women and they're the highest group to be homeless, abused, etc.
citation?
>>
File: bisexualstatistics.jpg (2 MB, 2550x1894) Image search: [Google]
bisexualstatistics.jpg
2 MB, 2550x1894
>>5726481
>>
>>5726578
Just kill me
>>
>>5726692
iktf
bisexual, and older MtF transition. :(
>>
>>5726260

This makes me sad, anon. I wouldn't mind dating a bi guy (as I'm bi myself) but I think a lot of them have had similar experiences as you and are reluctant to be open about their sexuality because of it.
>>
>>5725093

>bi-women are lovable and great

All women are bi.
>>
File: Yes, and.png (24 KB, 201x201) Image search: [Google]
Yes, and.png
24 KB, 201x201
>>5725796
>>
>>5730503

Even better, all women are lovable and great.
>>
File: Batman hahahahaha.jpg (76 KB, 519x600) Image search: [Google]
Batman hahahahaha.jpg
76 KB, 519x600
>>5730535
>>
Honestly I wish I was just straight. I'm always attracted to both on some level but sometimes I "switch gears" to emphasize one more than the other and it feels seriously awful in my head.

>>5726452
>Yaoi fangirls will absolutely be all over your bisexuality.
Can confirm, my fujoshi gf was almost happy when I came out.
>>
>>5730506
Well, enjoy your AIDS, I guess?
>>
>>5725085

BREAKING: Everyone on all sides hates bisexual men, despite their (theoretical) non-existence.

"This news about myself comes as a total surprise!", said Vlandar Torshavn, a Danish bisexual man who may or may not exist in a parallel universe very similar to ours. Torshavn was contacted using the Quantum Prism(tm), a new experimental instrument which scientists use to communicate with parallel universes very close to our own. It was experimentally verified that parallel universe AAAB4AAA-9, Torshavn's, bears well over 99% causal likeness to our own present reality. "in other words", the scientists said, "we could let Vlandar know that his theoretical sexuality was in fact turning almost all of his fellow universal denizens off."

Vlandar continued on UV frequency: "This makes total sense! Here I was, thinking that this was an advantage for me, but at no point in my life had it occurred to me that the sexuality itself, much less being honest about it, was what was turning people off."

-"I don't think people are as self-aware in this plane."

Scientists had no comment on whether bisexual men actually exist in THIS universe. "I suppose it's possible, it just seems kinda gross so we don't really wanna think about it", one doctoral student suggested. "We really just crunch probabilities when we're talking to these theoretical persons."

The doctoral student, a female, was later let go from her research post after drunken make-out sessions with her other female friends surfaced online. She has since received unsolicited offers for other types of work online, and did not return our calls for a follow-up.

Film at eleven!
>>
>>5730678

I will, thanks.
>>
>>5730735

This should be a Quantum Leap episode

>Sam leaps into a bisexual male
>Spends the whole episode getting into confusing sexual shenanigans, constantly yells 'WHAT AM I?!?!?!"
>Al can't see Sam at all the entire time
>Consults Ziggy
>"Sorry Sam if you're out there, Ziggy's only word was hate, I don't get it but maybe you can figure it out"
>Ziggy catches on fire
>Al's only suggestion later is that Sam doesn't exist
>Sam finally declares "I don't exist! I'm just gay!"
>BAM!, leaps into a flapper girl in the 20's
>>
>>5730877
Let me guess, you picked her up at a fag bar... She already liked fags. Average gal, nope! nope! nope!
>>
>>5725750
Except for aids, women pretty much enduce the rest through their nagging, bitching, moodiness and self centeredness. Women are cold, manipulative bitches that use the smelly clam between their legs to make men miserable.
>>
>>5730959

You literally only came up with that because I used the word "Quantum" in my little sketch.

I appreciate the sentiment though. :^)
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.