[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi. I'm a 21 years old male with a slight bit of dysphoria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 93204699611547190487_t.jpg (10 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
93204699611547190487_t.jpg
10 KB, 120x120
Hi. I'm a 21 years old male with a slight bit of dysphoria both about some parts of my body and the concept of being a man, masculinity and such, but I don't think I'm trans.
I have a small body, I don't know if I could call it feminine, but I'm slim and not muscular. I don't know about my face but I don't think it's too masc. Overall I'm okay with my body, and I was hoping to be able to keep it and my face like they are now until my thirties. Recently I read about guys having a second stage of puberty during their 20s where they get bigger (chest and shoulders specially because ossification isn't complete in those areas until later) and get a more masculine face.
The possibility of getting bigger and more masculine scares me a lot, but I don't know how common it is. Does it happen with significant physical changes to a lot of people or only a few? Does it happen to everybody but is it very slight for most people? I didn't even know this stuff happened at all, so I have no idea, really would like to know.

Now, assuming these changes happen to most people and are significant, what can I do to stop it? I see a lot of the guys in femgen take normal MtF HRT, although maybe in low dosages. Do I have to get into it or is there something not as extreme? I'd rather not have to take actual trans meds.
If that's the only way, what should I take and where? I've seen Spiro and Progynova are cheap on qhi, but I've read bad things about qhi's spiro. InHouse doesn't ship to my country. I don't live in the US so there's no informed consent or any of that here, either a doctor prescribes you those meds or there's no getting them in a normal pharmacy.

tl;dr im a 21yo relatively andro guy who wants to stay like this until at least my thirties. is it likely i'll get significantly more masc during my 20s and if so, what should i take and where should i buy it?
>>
>If that's the only way, what should I take and where?
That means where should I buy it, btw, had to rewrite that part and forgot to add it
>>
>>5724259
why dont people post these things in trans help gen instead of making new threads?
>>
>>5724323
Because
Im not trans
I'll get more answers like this probably
I didn't know of that thread
>>
B U M P
U
M
P
>>
>>5724259
>I don't think I'm trans.
just saying, normally people never question it, anon
>>
>>5724259
>The possibility of getting bigger and more masculine scares me a lot
>what can I do to stop it?
>I don't think I'm trans
baka senpai, seems like straight up denial
>>
>>5728490
>Normal people never question it
What? Why wouldn't they? It's the same with faggotry, normal people may occasionally be like, "gee I wonder what sucking dick is like," but then they realize, being a fag is terrible, and then they get their hands on tits and they never think of it again.
>>
>>5724259
What country are you from OP?
>>
that's not dysphoria, that's mortal dread. you just have to come to terms with the fact that you get older and eventually will die one day and learn to love each stage of life and what it brings into your life. no one can stay young forever.
>>
>>5728490
normally people don't have the slightest idea about transness. i mean, people who come into contact with this stuff (doctors, friends or family of trans people, chasers...) probably have questioned it at some point.

>>5728496
i don't feel like a man, but i don't feel like a woman either. i always thought gender was a social construct, because the concept is really blurry in my mind. i don't know what gender is, i don't really feel like anything. sometimes i like to feel like a woman, sometimes i prefer feeling like a man.

>>5728818
spain. im not sure how the healthcare system in general works. never had to make an appointment with a doc after 14, never had to buy meds, so i dunno if i can maybe like go to my doc and tell her to prescribe me something and she has to do it, i dont think so, i think you can only get prescription for meds if they think that you need it. i have private insurance because my mother is a civil servant and civil servants and their children get private insurance paid by the state here, so that convolutes it even more.

>>5728845
not the same. aging is not getting bigger, or it shouldn't be. i'm not trying not to age, i'm trying not to turn into a wardrobe when im still young
>>
at any rate, do males grow bigger in muscle and bones during their 20s or is that not a common thing?
>>
>>5729019
you will get progressively manlier, yes. the only real way to stop that is to block testosterone from doing it.
>>
>>5729522
how about blocking the conversion of T do DHT? Would that soften the mascuinization?
>>
>>5730603
It'll stop male pattern baldness at least.
>>
Bump again cause i dunno where else to ask, i'll just let it die next time
>>
>>5724259
OP, Don't listen to these fag enablers, like >>5728496
They want more people as part of their group so that they feel a sense of normalization about their own life choices.

I used to be like you, except I was always tall, and I started growing hair everywhere by the time I was 17. I hated it possibly because I didn't have much in the way of idealized masculinity at the time. TV then was mostly cute guys that aged horribly after 30, fat slobs, or hairless beefcakes. I dunno when and how it happened, but I slowly learned to like my husbando body. I'm still trying to build some muscle (which I wasn't interested in before), but otherwise I'm pretty content. I used to wanna be a trap (before it meant MtF), and I'm sure if I hung around people like this, they would have helped to make me some gangly creature who constantly wanted to kill himself over not being able to find a decent job so I could pay for hormones and hair removal.
>>
>>5724259
You need Jesus.
>>
>>5735725
>projecting this hard
>>
>>5738532
>Transhilling this hard
Wew lad
>>
Lift weights faggot.
>>
>>5738532
Projecting is more specific than just a fancy way of saying "NO U".
>>
>>5735725
How old are you? I'm 25 and still trying to accept myself.
>>
>>5740511
31. I think I started coming around at 24, but didn't really embrace it until a few more years after that
>>
I too am an androgynous 25 y/o male with basically no body hair and fem features, so I know this feel well. Please God, just let me be hairless until I'm 30!!! I don't ask for more :(
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.