[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
failed trans dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 680x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 680x540
just curious as to what types of people transgender people attract (if any).

i know from my own experience (ftm) i get an obnoxious amount of those ugly "i hate men" twitter feminists and lesbians. both equally annoying because im a faggot.

so any funny and/or cringeworthy experiences? psychopaths? chasers?
>>
>>5724187
i wish i attracted lesbians, i'd friendzone them and get a bunch of cool lesbian friends

all i get is shitty cis dudes who think i'll be easy to manipulate because i'm trans
>>
>>5724469
>all i get is shitty cis dudes who think i'll be easy to manipulate because i'm trans

No, it's because it's easy to manipulate women and cause you're still a man you're smarter than women.
>>
>>5724522
women are easy to manipulate because we live in a shit society that trains them to be gullible and it doesn't work on me because i don't take shit but that's just my opinion
>>
>guys that want to 'save me' or 'be my hero'
>guys that want to try sucking dick
>prank messages 'oh sorry dude thought you were a chick'
>'hey baby you look good, you had the op yet or no?'
>'would you use it to fuck me in the ass? I'm straight btw'
>>
>>5724469
>>5724537
>>5724522

Why are transpeople so sexist?
>>
>>5724606

Because their entire life revolves around it?
>>
>>5724606
because everyone i've ever met is sexist? i don't know of a single trans person i've ever met though.
>>
>>5724649

>Everyone is wrong except me.
>>
>>5724649
why take the bait?
>>
>>5724662
idk. i'm sorry.
>>
>>5724187
>i get an obnoxious amount of those ugly "i hate men" twitter feminists and lesbians
is that cause of how you look and make yourself to look - hair ,piercing, closhes
>>
>>5724550
>>guys that want to 'save me' or 'be my hero'

Okay what's wrong with this archetype you annoying tranny bitch
>>
>>5724677
wouldn't think so. i don't have any piercings and the most feminine thing I've done with my hair is bleach it. ive found that if I act too masc then I just come off as a butch dyke so I've started acting a little bit more like a femme gay guy and now i pass a lot easier.
>>
I had an older guy trying to convince me to be his submissive woman who "knows" her "place." Mtf here.
>>
>>5724779
Besides the pig disgusting transbians, if he was rich, I think anyone here would be happy with that.
>>
>>5724779
didn't you make a thread a while ago? how'd it end?
>>
>>5724888
not if he'd be talking like that. i don't wanna be an abused housewife even if rich.
>>
Transbian here

So far I've been with a bisexual woman in my college, a pansexual genderqueer dfab, and three other transbians.
>>
>>5724888
He didn't seem rich tbqh.

>>5724930
Uh I am surprised anyone can still remember that thread. Well he asked me for pics and I told him I won't send him pics and that I am very gross and look like a man and he hasn't replied ever since lol.
>>
>>5724606
>2 people
>One of them implied they weren't trans
>The other blamed society, not biological differences
>>
>>5724722
Not the poster, but maybe because white knights are fedorable?
>>
>>5725010
>I am very gross and look like a man and he hasn't replied ever since lol.
because that's not how sexting works.
>>
>>5725041
He was being generally creepy so I decided to just blow off the chat. If he was really interested in me like he claimed he was he would still reply.
>>
>>5724662

It's not bait, it was a real question. Stop being sexist, you should know better since you're trans.
>>
>>5725073
why are trans people not allowed to be sexist? being trans only means wanting to be the other sex, not thinking gender stereotypes are stupid.
>>
>>5725349
Liberals think if you're one way that you should think like they do

It's why liberals repurposed the "house nigger" phrase for black conservatives: so they can be racist and act like they're not. I don't know what phrase they have for conservative trans and gays.
>>
>>5724187
FtM here, get a bunch of lesbians who think I'm a megadyke chasing after me
>>
>>5724993
>transbian here
>been with three other transbians

So you've had three homosexual male relationships.
>>
File: QingPapyrusSniffingPlank.jpg (26 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
QingPapyrusSniffingPlank.jpg
26 KB, 360x360
It's a mixed bag, there are those that are drawn in because they have ulterior interest in being trans themselves.

I've encountered that some are particularly focusing on having the relationship model of a century ago.

There are a lot that are interested in a political way, generally overly offended for you.

Then closet cases pop up, repressed, coiled spring of emotions.
>>
I date my bf I met before transition and Fuck chasers on the side cause I'm awful selfish person and a slut
>>
>>5726141
How do you do all that fucking you nasty ass bitch?
>>
>>5726188
I dunno. There's just a lot of different types of sex out there and you can only experience some with one relationship.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.