[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SERIOUS QUESTIONS FOR TRANSGENDERS WHO HAVE TRANSITIONED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
i have honest question for transgenders on this board

1. if you are a man who has transitioned into a woman, are you fertile? can you give milk?

2.if you are a woman who has transitioned into a man, can you ejaculate? if so are you shooting blanks?

these are honest questions that i want answered.
>>
>>5718546
MtFs can lactate, but are otherwise infertile.
>>
>>5718546
I'm not as fertile. I saved up for a long time and there was some white in my amen but usually meow is clear and the amount is tiny. which is nice because less clean up. I think my orgasms feel better sometimes though.
>>
One question here:
Im on my way to transition,before I start a psychotherapist has to take a look at me,I know i have gender dysphoria because other psychotherapist has looked at it earlier,and i have had it since I was like 12~,still,im having doubts,and I think I may regret if I go on,but I also think I will probably regret it too if I let this chance pass,has anyone passed through this too?Tips?
>>
>>5718546
>2.if you are a woman who has transitioned into a man, can you ejaculate? if so are you shooting blanks?

No. Trans men who have had sex reassignment surgery cannot ejaculate. What do you think we'd actually be ejaculating? We don't have the organs required to create ejaculate, and they can't be transplanted.
>>
>>5718592
i never lactate i hear that if you take one of your pills like a ladies cycle then you can lactate but i tried it and i felt sooooo fucking angry and stressed immediately that i went back to taking it every day.
>>
>>5718612
but if you get the surgery, you get testicles, right?
you cant just get the penis without the balls?
>>
>>5718623
The testicles are made out of silicone anon.

You can just get the penis without the balls if you want.
>>
>>5718640
I feel bad for ftm's
>>
>>5718640
shit, thats gonna upset my sister, her surgery is coming up next week, she wanted a baby but she wants to father it.
>>
>>5718678
You're either an insensitive idiot, or a troll. Either way... bye felicia
>>
>>5718688
no i swear im neither, i just wanted to know what i could do for my sister
>>
>>5718678
im pretty sure he already knew about that
>>
>>5718694
No, you are definitely an insensitive idiot at the very least. For the following reasons:

1. If your sibling is FTM, he's your brother, not your sister, and you shouldn't be using female pronouns for him. What's wrong with you.

2. If your sibling is FTM and is having genital surgery, I guarantee you they already know about the limitations of the surgery. It's a very complicated surgery that takes YEARS of research and planning. Your brother definitely knows that he won't be able to father ejaculate or father children.

3. If your sibling is far enough in their transition to be getting genital surgery and you're still calling him by female pronouns, I feel so bad for them. You're inexcusable. What the fuck dude?

4. Are you confused about which surgery they're getting? Are you sure he's not just getting top surgery (a mastectomy)?
>>
>>5718705
listen, ive just been disconected from my family so i dont know too much about his situation. but if he gets the surgery i was hoping i could talk to him, im very sorry if a come across as insensitve i just dont understand this communty but im trying to
>>
>>5718731
How long has your sibling been transitioning? Do you even know? When did he come out to you/your family?
>>
>>5718741
he is my little brother, she came out to the family about 2 years ago and posted it to face book shortly after, i was a high dropout who was on the other side of the country looking for a job, i just said congragulations and he messaged me to come see him, i couldnt because i was too poor, but i just got plane tickets to see her and i talked to her on the phone yesterday, he said his hromones were working and i could tell because she sounded a lot deeper.

please, i just want to reconnect with my family and i want your help so that i dont offend my brother
>>
>>5718764
im sorry the pronouns auto corrected i didnt meant to type that
>>
>>5718700
>he
>>
>>5718546
>1. if you are a man who has transitioned into a woman, are you fertile? can you give milk?
we're generally trans women
anyways, no, I'm not fertile, that's just not how reproduction works. I presumably can give milk, though I've never bothered trying, since I don't have a kid
>>
>>5718772
>memeing about pronouns
>on /lgbt/
>>
>>5718764
Here's what you can do to be respectful towards your brother:

1. Use male pronouns ALWAYS, even when talking about the past. No switching back and forth. Never, ever, ever, call him "she" or "her."

2. Use his new name ALWAYS, even when talking about the past. Do not use his old name unless he asks you to.

3. Call him your brother ALWAYS, even when talking about the past. Don't switch back and forth between sister and brother unless he asks you to.

4. Your brother's gender has nothing to do with his sexual orientation. Don't assume anything about his sexuality or the way he has sex.

5. Don't say stuff like "you look exactly the same!" or, if he looks really different, "I would never be able to tell!" Both of those responses are pretty offensive.

6. Don't talk to other people or talk loudly in public about his transition. Don't out him to other people.

If he's only been transitioning for a couple of years, your brother is probably not having genital surgery. He is probably only having a mastectomy. It's very rare for someone to get genital surgery so early in transition. If he has opened up about surgery to you already, you should ask him what surgery he's having exactly.

Do you have any specific questions?
>>
>>5718804
thank you, again im very sorry i i seemed insensitve, like i said, i am just discovering this communtity and want to be with my family again, i will copy and paste what you said on paper to remember.
>>
File: smug4u.jpg (72 KB, 500x642) Image search: [Google]
smug4u.jpg
72 KB, 500x642
>>5718793
>on /lgbt/
>implying this is a exception
www.tumblr.com/tagged/sjw
>>
>>5718814
Hey man, don't get yourself down about what some fags on here are berating you about. Don't get me wrong, all the stuff that >>5718804 is saying is dead on, but you're obviously just trying to reconnect with your bro and there's no malice in your words.
>>
>>5718838
thanks for understanding, ill be sure to treat my brother like>>5718804 said
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.