[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is ftm transitioning allowed? The male form is objectively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: neko_pepe.jpg (64 KB, 736x682) Image search: [Google]
neko_pepe.jpg
64 KB, 736x682
Why is ftm transitioning allowed? The male form is objectively inferior in all ways except when it comes to physical strength, an advantage rendered completely useless by modern technology. Femininity is the future to be honest.
>>
neoteny is the future*
ftfy
>>
It's allowed because hitler didn't finish the fucking job
>>
>>5717998
Trans dudes are going to want to transition, and life is going to suck for them if they can't?

Also, trans men that take care of themselves are often really hot. Why would you try to take away a kind of beauty?
>>
>>5717998
It's better to be female, but we'll still need males for partners.
>>
>>5718062
There should just be a huge genocide of the male population, leaving only trans women and cis women to repopulate and shit. Then no human is objectively inferior
>>
>>5717998
Because they have dysphoria. I know this is a hard concept for AGP loser fetishists to understand.
>>
File: ocOe0sh.jpg (576 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
ocOe0sh.jpg
576 KB, 1600x1600
>>5717998>kek ur not lying tho
To be honest I actually considered this line of reasoning before I started transitioning ftm. Women with a nice face and a full, tight rack always get the best of everything in this country.
>It's easier to get a well paying office job, and in this economy that's the main reason I hesitated starting
>people are nicer and smile at me more, they don't watch me out of the corner of their eyes thinking i'm gonna creep on them
>I don't get harassed by cops while walking down the street alone at night because #innocentlookingwhitegirl I actually get rides
from them to my destination.
>people empathize with me more and I get a ton of emotional support
>and the most important to me: it's easier for me to get into a loving relationship with a man when I have what he wants in a partner (a great body)
once I start passing full time and going stealth litterally all of this goes away. but I would still give it up in a heart beat to not feel like a prisoner in my own body.

If I do end up having a hard time getting a job I might play the snowflake card and just appeal to Cis people and their desire to have me around as a novelty.
>haters gonna hate
>>
File: Low quality bait.png (181 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Low quality bait.png
181 KB, 600x600
>>
I am mtf. I had a roommate who was ftm. testosterone turns you into a fucking shithead. I wish the world had just girly males and females. and in a world without rape we would have evolved into that already. people who are attracted to masculine have got to be masochists.
>>
File: WG4uZ.png (291 KB, 452x403) Image search: [Google]
WG4uZ.png
291 KB, 452x403
>>5718270
The main reason I stopped going to the local ftm support group is because of how confrontational and bitchy everyone was. Most were former lesbians, fat, and had blue hair. They weren't even trying to pass, they just look like dykes with beards now and give me a ton of shit for going to the gym with my roommates. God forbid I try to go stealth too, apparently I'm "disrespecting our demographic" by not getting in everyone's face with the first words out of my mouth being "I'm trans". said with a deffensive glare. Also, wtf is with you assholes still wearing makeup, being preT, carrying purses, and getting defensive as fuck when someone calls you she? get the fuck over yourselves hons.

and lesbians are notorious for being overly aggressive and abusive. Chances are your room mate was always a bitch but you started tolerating it less as time went on.
>>
>>5717998
You think that because masculinity is being devalued in post-industrial cultures. And most of us are falling for it, myself included.

I'm not sure who to blame. The Jews? Maybe.
>>
>>5718460
>I get off on the thought of wearing high heels and panties
>Fucking Jews did this
>>
>>5718460

If the jews are responsible for helping usher in a new era where everyone is either a girl or a tranny and no more men, then we should thank the jews desu.
>>
>>5718491
I get off on the thought of Jews controlling my sexuality so that I feel the need to wear high heels, a skirt and panties while men fuck the life out of me.
>>
>>5718008
While this objectively true it is nonetheless shit.
>Evolution has lead humanity down the path of neoteny and giant penises
>Eventually humans won't finish puberty until we are 40, won't look older than 14 when puberty ends, and all males will have 12 unch cocks.
>>
>>5718394
what i meant is that she would get really loud and obnoxious after her shot... and confrontational and sexually harassing once.
>>
>>5718585
oh shit i mean he, sorry
don't know why i did that. he looks just like a guy.
>>
ftm is the superior gender

cis men: stupid, angry, emotionally stunted, gets old and ugly at like 20
ftm: intelligent, respectful, emotionally mature, hardworking due to lack of male asspats, clean genitalia, always looks young and beautiful
>>
>>5718260
enjoy being a manlet
you're going to be treated like absolute trash kek
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 540x720
>>5718669
Femboys > ftm boys
>>
>>5717998
Femininity and the female body is worthless for everything except bearing and raising children and looking pretty

Masculinity is responsible for everything good and useful in the world
>>
>>5718552
Sees everything posted here revolves around someone's sexual fantasies.
>>
>>5717998
Without one, we wouldn't have the other.
Also, not all of masculinity is the boring, white dude, or the disgustingly muscled strong man.

Danny Devito is masculine, for instance.
Would you wanna live in a world without Danny?
>>
>>5723696
Yeah, life isn't worth living as a man if you aren't over 6' amirite? Why even try
>>
>>5723846
>cis men: stupid, angry, emotionally stunted
>>
File: 1436385105867.jpg (153 KB, 400x516) Image search: [Google]
1436385105867.jpg
153 KB, 400x516
>>5718225
>>
>>5723945
it's a well known fact that manlets are treated even more like shit than normal men and as ftm it's extremely doubtful you're even on the cusp of not being a manlet
>>
>>5717998
can't tell who's more retarded op or the people falling for the fucking bait
>>
>>5726026

It's not bait, it's the truth. We should leave masculinity behind if we want to have a future.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.