[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do gay guys try to look like women while lesbos look like men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 600x600
why do gay guys try to look like women while lesbos look like men?
>>
>>5713995
you're talking about faggots and dykes, anon.
>>
>>5713998
which is 90% of homos senpai
>>
>>5713995
Not all gays are faggots but all faggots are gay.
Not all lesbians are dykes but all dykes are lesbians.
>>
I don't think fags try to look like girls, they just try to look like pretty men. On the other hand there's a lot of lesbos who go out in cargos and a tank top wearing a snapback, dykes seem keen on looking like dudes.
>>
>>5714024
>Dress to look like men on purpose
>Complained when called a guy

lesbians i don't fucking even....
>>
>>5714099

>cargos and tank top
>dressed to look like men

Cargos and tank top is what I wear for work, with a company-branded shirt over the tanktop during hours and then just the top when I'm off and going straight to a bar or something. So fuck off with the "men's clothes" bullshit, you don't get to claim work pants and comfortable shirts just because you have a dick.
>>
>>5713995
I kind of like makeup on guys when it's done right. I love eye makeup especially, it's like blowjob eyes haha
>>
>>5714135

They dress like men, have short hair and even force their voice pitch much lower yet anytime i use male words like Sir, at them they get offended.

Next time a dyke says "Do i look like a guy to you?" My answer will be Yes.

If your going to emulate a guy then fucking own it.
>>
>>5714173
Lol. My, what nice blowjob eyes you have m'faggot!
>>
>>5714005
>all dykes are lesbians.

That's not so true any more since the dyke-y look has become somewhat popular amount straight girls too.
>>
>>5713995
As a gay guy, when I accepted my sexuality and came out, I also stopped giving a shit. So if I wanted to experiment with make-up and stuff it didn't matter because "oh he's gay". I don't know if it's as appropriate for straight guys to just go full faggot with their appearance. I imagine it would shock their peers.
>>
File: hirschfeld.jpg (15 KB, 250x343) Image search: [Google]
hirschfeld.jpg
15 KB, 250x343
Magnus Hirschfeld knew why, and then he was "discredited."

Social science is all politics. But the truth is out there, filed under "discredited." ;)
>>
>>5714350
>Lol. My, what nice blowjob eyes you have m'faggot!
Not him but that's just terrible. :( I hope fedora tippers don't go around saying that.
>Requesting that webm of a ww2 prop plane with the hat tipping meme master on its wing flap
>>
File: btp6YQ_j.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
btp6YQ_j.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
>>5713995
Lol, dat nigga has a picture of Elliot Rodger on his wall.
>>
>>5713995
Because everyone is actually trans and bisexual.
It should be called "the big T" instead of lgbt.
>>
>>5714788
only here
gays I know are normal and some are very successful business types
you'd have to be lgbt to even tell they are gay
>>
A lot of it will be who they hang around with. From a young age, gay guys will hang around with girls, even subconciously. This will make them more feminen, this doesn't mean that all men who hang around with women are gay.

The opposite is probably true for lesbians. Don't know many though, only my ugly ass sister.
>>
>>5714590
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/style/longterm/books/chap1/queerscience.htm
>>
>>5714917

Lots of gay men have higher pitched voices just because their speech patterns were influenced from being around women more.
>>
>>5715090
A lot of them will be putting on the higher pitched voice to immitate/ fit in with the people he hangs around with.
>>
>>5713995
Some gays and lesbians are transgenders that don't need to transition.
>>
>>5714005
>>5713998
>when people think they're clever for this wordplay
>>
Because homosexuality is a brain disease.
>>
>>5714135
>you don't get to claim work pants and comfortable shirts just because you have a dick.
DRESSES ARE MORE COMFY THAN SHORTS OR PANTS YOU DUMB DYKE DONT EVEN GIVE ME THAT SHIT THAT GUYS DONT HAVE A MONOPOLY ON PANTS.
>>
>>5714135
See how angry the lesbians get? Go and beat on your girlfriend because someone was mean to you on the internet.
>>
>>5715267
Guys should work on making dresses and skirts non-gendered apparel instead of fighting the de-gendering of tank tops and cargo shorts desu.

Everybody wins!
>>
>>5714135

Do you really think its just about cargo shorts?

btw

If id give you a dime for any lesbian i ever saw who wore a tanktop you'd have zero.
>>
>>5714684
you don't?
>>
>>5714002
this
i don't know why masc gays and fem lesbians try to act like the majority
>>
>>5715885
I won't pretend like they might not be the majority, but 90% is a bit ridiculous.

You have to keep in mind that you don't notice non-fags and non-dykes because they look like straight people.
>>
>>5715780
>tfw I see more and more kilts on younger and younger males.
>>
>>5713995

Internalized heteronormativity.

I blame the patriarchy.
>>
>>5715940

LITERALLY FUCKING THIS

Fem gays and masc lesbians fell just as hard for the 'too handsome/pretty to be queer' meme, but they pretend otherwise.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.