[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/femgen/ kawaii edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: femgen.png (224 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
femgen.png
224 KB, 500x427
Femgen FAQ:
▶What is a fem guy?
A young, androgynous guy with soft features. Mostly gay, but not all.
▶Are fem guys trans?
Some inevitably turn out trans. Some age into twunkhood and continue slutting it up on Grindr well past their mid twenties.
▶Can I be a fem guy?
Often with enough effort, yes. Masculine bone structure, height, and aging make it hard.
▶Should I go on HRT?
If you can deal with the tits and infertility, you'll look younger longer and you won't age like a man.
▶Is liking fem guys considered gay or straight?
Gay. If you're on the fence, you're bi, like a lot of people.

▶Makeup: https://masterposter.tumblr.com/post/116605714860 and /r/MakeupAddiction
▶Skincare: https://reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki
▶Hair care: https://reddit.com/r/HaircareScience/wiki and /r/FancyFollicles
▶Skype: Post your Skype, and someone from the group will add you.

Old thread: >>5706242
>>
File: arslan 1.png (614 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
arslan 1.png
614 KB, 750x1000
i'm sure that is general have before a sexual orientation poll, but whatever. if you are trans just ignore the "gay, straight" words.

http://strawpoll.me/6797512
>>
Forgive my ignorance, but what you just described sounds like an androgynous-looking guy to me who may or may not turn out to be gay, bi or transsexual. How is this different?
>>
>>5714088
Before the votes start coming in, here's my prediction: 50% bi, 40% gay, 10% straight.

>>5714094
That's exactly what it is.
>>
>>5714100
Then why bother having a term for it and creating yet another category?
>>
>>5714110
What term are you talking about?
>>
File: CUTE BOY.jpg (148 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
CUTE BOY.jpg
148 KB, 450x600
>>5714110

what? i dont described nothing, i just make a sexual orientartion poll for femgen, just for curiosity, the trans part is bc i think there's some trans women here.....

also, i think femgen is ironically "less gay" than mascgen.
>>
File: 1454982306241.png (499 KB, 611x755) Image search: [Google]
1454982306241.png
499 KB, 611x755
>he's a tranny
>on /lgbt/
>in a general for femboys
>he got driven out of /mtfg/
>he gives his opinion on issues not relevant to him
>he refreshes the thread constantly
>he does it because he drove away all the friends and family he had in his pathetic life
>he hides posts he doesn't like because whenever he gets upset he has an autism fit
>he considers a reply to his post to be the best part of his day
>he votes in all the strawpolls
>he will never be taken seriously because he's just a freak
>he will never be cute enough to be mistaken for a girl
>he will never have a life free of cosmetic surgeries
>he will never have a qt boyfriend
>he will never have any worth at all
>>
>>5714143
Who are you quoting fempai
>>
>>5714141
>also, i think femgen is ironically "less gay" than mascgen.
That's hardly surprising. Masculine straight guys are just normies, feminine straight guys are more likely to end up in the gay community just because everyone assumes they're gay.
>>
>>5714143
Who the fuck are you talking about...?
>>
File: 1453933098734.jpg (215 KB, 1278x1092) Image search: [Google]
1453933098734.jpg
215 KB, 1278x1092
>>5714143

Post boipussi
>>
>>5712647
Who is this person
>>
File: Giorno_FABULOUS.jpg (87 KB, 589x586) Image search: [Google]
Giorno_FABULOUS.jpg
87 KB, 589x586
>>5714177
there's not much straight femboy guys anyways.

from what I've seen the number of bisexuals is absurdly high in trans communitys (ftm and mtf), gnc individuals, femboys and "specialsnowflakestumblrinas".

i dont know why, perhaps is just because someone who is a femenine boy, masculine woman or trans must think about their sexuality, forget sexual prejudices, etc.
>>
File: cutie.jpg (99 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
cutie.jpg
99 KB, 500x318
>>5714211
boypussy is always good!
>>
>>5714141
Am trans Women and I enjoy this place. Mtfg is cancer.
>>
>>5714314
yep, is a shame how is mtfg.
>>
>>5714141
I've always wondered how to remove all hairs and smoothen your body like this without E. Very difficult. Do they wax?
>>
>>5714100

Why do you suppose this doesn't have a general bi option? I mean, it has "bi but don't like trans" and "bi but don't like genderbending." But no general bi or "gay leaning" or "straight leaning" bi.
>>
>>5714407
alright i looked in the mirror and adjusted the lighting slightly, i actually do look like this unless i get close enough, nevermind
>>
>>5714314
>spreading the mtf cancer elsewhere
pls leave
>>
>>5714407
The guy in the photo is probably pretty young and doesn't have much hair yet. Without E it would be a pain in the ass to maintain if you're moderately hair. Waxing is an okay option though.

>>5714110
It's just a synonym senpai.
>>
>>5715129
>>5712826
>>
>>5715149
>Discord
Huh. Never heard of this. Is it browser-based or something? Says it doesn't need a download.
>>
>>5715250
there's a browser and a shitty app, it's in alpha, it's already better than skype, and will have skype integration soon
>>
Hello friends

Where is the best place to find a qt femboy who's into mtf's to cuddle? Just wondering. It's like impossible to find qts
>>
>>5716226
uk i'd imagine
maybe west coast us
it depends where you live
>>
>>5716226
i'll cuddle with you
>>
reminder to join skype groop

skype:?chat&blob=jBxPXmNP3W5_KxxCye8_RnGmLw6Ltr1oDIXQ7FA7nsVyr2yxn_x9iiUys7_uP-wNR2i1xT1VuSWeJmqGpIOp34I5l2_PUsdaBqlS-aOIASEFxQMPmKJr3yHP82zuhqPyanDpZrlzMyFeRdK0FAFMeO9estROe6ndOcCIXP_Spvl8k_XPfxBz7G8wkZA6GPu680rdqCo2HjUN81jP0wmD_1bOsVAMjMU
>>
>>5716240
what how
>>
>>5716245
post your skype or open that as a skype link
>>
>>5716245
Copy that link into your browser's address bar and hit enter. If you have Skype installed, it should open to the Skype group.
>>
>>5716258
Not working for me (google has no idea what this is), but I don't have the integrated Skype program, so I'm not sure if I'm just fucking things up that way.

Sorry, I barely use Skype.
>>
>>5716334
so just post your skype
>>
>>5716346
Did that last thread, and got nowhere, but okay:

thevanburenator
>>
>>5716357
>tfw skype group active
it's a good feel
>>
>>5716240
Skype should have join.skype.com links, at least it did for me when i made a new convo in the browser version
>>
>>5716521
doesn't work for p2p groups, which we are.

more buggy but less issue with administration

i liked having a centralized group more though.
>>
how do i gurl butt
>>
>>5716528
speaking of skype m8 could you add Atriumwcg

>>5716662
sqwats
>>
>>5716737
Is it even possible to get a nice girly butt if you're fairly skinny? I guess I've only been doing my exercises for a lil over month, and I could be doing more, but I feel it hasn't changed at all...
>>
>>5717079
Gotta eat more proteins and cals and add more weight to sqwat
>>
>>5717079
nice butt and legs doesn't just happen in a month
you have make exercise part of your life
>>
Anyone in SF here?
>>
>>5717079
>exercises for a lil over month
wow you poor dear that's so long I can't believe you haven't had the results you want!
>>
>>5713883
reminder that if you take HRT to look more cute you are still a tranny
>>
>>5717987
At least they're cute trannies who think they're boys and like their dicks.
>>
Do you cuteboiis here crossdress?
>>
>>5718148
A friend of mine dressed me up in her clothes yesterday. I looked pretty cute tbqdesu.
>>
>>5718166
pics?
>>
>>5717079
roid if you want it quick!

in reality it's more about hips/waist ratio, boybutts look great with thin waist
>>
>>5714293
>think about their sexuality, forget sexual prejudices, etc.

This makes no sense, you either get turned on/attracted or you dont.
>>
>>5718148
Crossdressing is fun. Why wouldn't you crossdress? I see no cons to dressing in cute girl clothes.
>>
Anyone on hrt got advice for actually being able to masturbate?

This is lewd yeah but if i don't use nipple/prostate stimulation it's like jerking off my forearm, my dick isnt that sensitive anymore. I try to do it every day because i dont want it to shrink, but it's so much effort, and takes forever, half of the time i just give up
>>
>>5718466
>Anyone on hrt got advice for actually being able to masturbate?
Dont?

When i got on HRT, before i used to fap for almost whole days sometimes, and now i just fap once every three days
>>
File: asdf.jpg (95 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
95 KB, 640x1136
could I pass for a girl?
>>
>>5718466
Why force it? Also nipples get pretty sensitive after a while. Even without hrt they feel good. Most guys are missing out focusing on their dick and nothing else
>>
>>5718496
>>5718519
Because everyone says if you don't then your dick shrinks and that would just make things more embarrassing if i ever got a bf

I know about the nipples thing, i'm about 6 months in now. Feelsgoodman.
>>
>>5718499
edgar/10
>>
File: 1366984975052.gif (1 MB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
1366984975052.gif
1 MB, 280x280
>>5718545

Edgar?
>>
>>5718499
With those eyes you might be able to pass as a demon :)
>>
>>5718559
a hideous old trip in mtfg
you dont want to look like him
>>
>>5718582
haha yeah i'm paranoid since i'm straight on the outside and friends of mine visit 4chan

>>5718583
rude
>>
For those of you who have been on hormones for 6 months or longer, do you feel like your appearances have changed much?

Do you think you look more like females now or just more androgynous? I'm probably going to go down this road as a trans in denial and hoping if things don't work out I can just learn to love my more feminine body. I don't want to do it for social gain and I don't hate my dick. I just want to look less masculine.
>>
>>5719065
If you don't hate your dick you'll have to deal with possible infertility and sometimes difficulty getting it up (I've heard regular stimulation helps prevent though ;0000)

Also tits so
>>
>>5718499
That's a attractive man jaw
>>
>>5719134
Yeah all of that's fine. I'm curious about how people feel their faces have changed on hormones here. The two questions in my post. Asking /femgen/ since they might not have desired any changes in appearance necessarily, just youth.
>>
>>5719153
Google transition timelines. But it depends more on initial face and how much test you've had, all genetics.
This guy >>5718499 would probabaly take ~1,5 years full HRT to look like a girl. 6 months is not much unless you were already feminine/lowtest/too young
>>
>>5719153
I'm trans but still present male and this is me at 6 months on relatively low doses
http://i.imgur.com/HaP2VVw.jpg

also please don't be mad at me for being here, I'm worried I'll never pass so I'm thinking about giving up on the transition plan and just accepting life as a feminine looking guy on hormones
>>
>>5719134
Definite sterility and less potency. I wouldn't recommend hrt if you're a dominant top and value your dick above all else.

>>5719153
6 months here. Not too much but I'm pleased. Don't forget that most of us here are on hormones to prevent masculinization and preserve our boyishness rather than gain changes, do you know what I mean? Perhaps in three years there will be significant differences though.
>>
File: image.jpg (307 KB, 1280x926) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307 KB, 1280x926
>Tfw femboy on hormones
>>
>>5719349
Hey, I remember you! I'm pretty jealous of the way you look. For what it's worth, I would wait for you to speak before deciding which pronouns to use.
>>
>>5719349
Heey, I've seen your picture around (don't take that badly, I think I just lurk in the same places you do). You seem like a chill person. And you're pretty regardless of what you decide to do.

I think a pic isn't isn't much to go by without a before picture and I'm not going to press you for one . You look like you might have been pretty androgynous to begin with. Or maybe that's just hormone magic.
>>
>>5719388
aw, what a cute little girl <3
>>
>>5719378
Right. I understand what /femgen/ is. I just like hearing from this general because it's another perspective on hormones.

>>5719332
Transition timelines on reddit range from useful to absolutely useless. People posting 1 month "before/after" slides. Or people with bony faces in their 30's.

Plus, yeah, "results not typical". I'll probably end up looking like my mom with my dad's nose. I guess I can live with that.
>>
>>5713883

but anon, what if I'm 5'10" due to long legs but don't have a masculine bone structure?
>>
>>5719402
>>5719428
thanks guys, I just posted though cause that person wanted to know what to expect after 6 months

maybe a before pic would be helpful for that though, here's me pre-hrt I was gross
http://i.imgur.com/5kjJ9jm.jpg

and then another one at 6 months for comparison:
http://i.imgur.com/Gcct7dF.jpg

part of the change is just lighting though.
>>
>>5719556
>pre-hrt
I appreciate it. I know you probably don't like looking at pictures like that.
You weren't ugly but yeah, there's not a lot of androgyny in your face. Soft features but that's it. There have definitely been some changes. Thanks for sharing. Really.
>>
am i the only one here who believes that having a naturally good face without surgery or HRT is the only thing that really maters at the end of the day if you want to look even just androgynous and already lucked out in that respect?
>>
>>5719556
>>5719576

your face looks pretty unisex in both pictures to me. like you could visually pass for either a guy or a girl depending on your hair and overall presentation. this may be a completely uneducated opinion but I don't think HRT makes your face look any different if you're already kind of androgynous to begin with.
>>
>>5719625
idk that might not be the best before pic to really see this stuff but my skin has definitely changed A LOT already and that much is really noticeable at least.

Beyond that fat has started to redistribute and my face has less angles than it used to. but really even the skin changes on their own make a huge difference, I can't imagine anyone saying I looked androgynous pre-hrt and now it happens fairly often.
>>
>>5719499
Ah fair enough. I'm on a relatively low dose and I'm going to ask my doctor if I can stay on it, as long as it's safe. Ideally I would prefer to be on a lower dose than the average mtf, in order to reduce the onset of breast growth for example.

>>5719594
I agree with you. Some choose to prolong our "natural luck" with medication because if you don't, your typical androgynous period fades away quite rapidly. They're not for everyone though obviously.
>>
>>5719630
>fat has started to redistribute

Fucking catch 22.

Yes i love being on HRT but my skinny cheeks have became fatter and i look like shit with it so i undereat for thenpast few months just to get them back down. which is also bad since i wont develop slightly larger boobs than had i eaten more.

Other transwomen the redistribution of fat to their face makes them more prettier but sadly its the opposite for me.
>>
>>5719349
This is kinda look I would settle for - still a boy but with soft feminine features and rounder face, but Im not trans. Damn its tempting, 6 months mild doses you say?
>>
File: 1455395801275~01.jpg (62 KB, 446x649) Image search: [Google]
1455395801275~01.jpg
62 KB, 446x649
>>5719556
>>
how does one masturbate by perineum rubbies?
>>
>>5719499
oh I wish I had my dad's nose. he was ungodly cute, instead I'm more like granddad with longer face

>>5719513
pretty good, you could be a model
>>
>>5719753
>fat face
I don't find this to be true at all tbqh. My face has gotten slimmer and more angular (pejic jawline incoming) in the 6 months I've been on them. I haven't changed my diet either. The baby fat I had on my face is like slowly melting away.
>>
>>5719915
Check your levels? genetic women get rounder faces when they grow up from teens to adults
>>
>>5719753
>>5719915
>>5719873

it's not like all or even most women have some combination of these features that somehow make aspiring mtfs or androgynous guys (who didn't "luck out") jealous. i mean by god i've spent a lot of time just analyzing male and female faces on my college campus trying to figure out where stereotype ends and reality begins, and only like <30-35% of all women have unambiguously feminine faces compared to something like <25% of all guys having unambiguously masculine faces (rough guesstimate, and this tries to look beyond factors such as the presence or absence of facial hair). most people of both sexes have more or less "unisex" faces relative to what the stereotypical ideal for their sex is expected to be, even though "unisex" doesn't exactly equate to "androgynous".

your overall presentation is more important than anything else when it comes to actually passing. having a male voice is, surprisingly often, all that gives away a few otherwise totally passable traps/femguys, and this is either with or without HRT. but of course many people want to have a certain look and that can't be helped. Even the tall 6'1" pejic with his angular jawline had no trouble convincing people that he was actually a woman, including arguably in some of the photos where he posed as a male rather than female model.
>>
>>5719843
Also curious. I tried this but was unsuccessful.
>>
>>5719556
for some reason your face looked "softer" in your pre-hrt pic

maybe it's the lighting but in the first pic you are sorta boyish while in the second one you look way more "sophomore" and masculine but it could probably be because of your hair or clothes
>>
>>5719843
You just rub that fucker over and over again while squeezing your nipples and moving your hand all over your body that's most sensitive like navel in my case.
>>
>>5718466
why try to masturbate every day? yesterday was the first time in a week for me
get yourself a vibrator, tuck if you can, then go to town and rub your puffy nips
>>
>>5719556
>>5720059

yeah, IMO going from the pre-hrt pic you sorta lucked out, doesn't look to me like you ever were glaringly masculine. I know it's crucial to know the serious impressions of people other than yourself when it comes to these things because of their overwhelmingly subjective nature, but no, you looked anything but "gross" before and shouldn't feel so shitty about it.
>>
>>5718601
let's be real, anyone who saw that picture and knew you would be able to recognize you. do you seriously think a bit of blurring on the eyes would change that?
>>
>>5720038
This is the truth that /lgbt/ denies. "Fully female" faces with every part of their face being in their culture's range of beauty are rare. But that's what they all strive for.

I think if you shave most women's hair and had a static picture of them you would have trouble telling them from a lot of mtf's a year plus into hrt in the same state. Which means it's mostly about presentation.

Would mtf's look more feminine if they started sooner? Yes, always. But a lot of average women have gender neutral faces with all the markings of female hormones. An average guy becoming an average woman seems like a reasonable outcome if that's what they're going for.
>>
Ever get the feeling you're too weird and repressed and fucked up enough to integrate even if you could pass 100% of the time? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>5720184
>pass
wrong thread?
>>
>>5720163

I think i'm pretty average looking so it could be anyone in that photo, I am terrible with faces though so maybe I made a fuckup
>>
>>5720038
>presentation is most important
This is absolutely correct. People put way too much emphasis on the effects of hormones. Sure they make some changes over time (or prevent changes), but how you carry yourself and how you appear to others is what is going to get you perceived as either way.
>>
File: 2016-02-14_02-20-26.png (55 KB, 207x202) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-14_02-20-26.png
55 KB, 207x202
>>5719843
>>5720041
OMG I just tried it and it's so fun, and I mean FUN, I don't know whats wrong with me, I just love my prostate being stimulated and it makes me literally happy without even climaxing, it does something to my brain, 1 min in and I started laughing in delight. I'm quite used to anal so you might not feel the same right away

Basically you push and massage closer to your hole where you already dont feel the inside part of penis shaft. And then you breath with abdomen, or you can even try to use abdomen/pelvic muscles (like if you were pushing shit outside) to create more inner pressure on your prostate and you'd feel joy and pleasure - change hands if you get tired quickly - then it overwhelms you and you start leaking or squirting... dont wake your parents/neighbours with moaning!

I swear I felt like shit today but after this I cant stop smiling. Huge thanks to whoever suggested this method!
>mf
>>
>>5720297
shut up slut
>>
>>5720320
Im not a slut! I'm monogamous
sorry I got too excited
>>
Question for those of you who take AAs and E. So HRT basically. Doesn't that turn your body into a trans woman's body? Like, with titties and all?
>>
>>5721304
kind of. but who doesn't want boytits?

but really if you don't eat very much you won't get tits.
>>
>>5720262

The art of war: win the game using as few (not as many) pieces as possible.

Unless you intend to go all the way HRT is overrated and usually not even necessary if you're even a little bit androgynous by the age of 19 or so. By that age, apart from hair growth, for most people your body's made up its mind on what your final form is. From then on out all both women and feminine men generally worry about is personal upkeep, and aging itself.
>>
What are /femgen/ approved hairstyles?

Mine pretty much looks like pic related right now because it's super long on top and my hair is super thin (not balding, thin) so my hair has no bounce or fluffiness to it. But it's not very feminine at all... If I don't use product just the jostling from walking will cause it to fall down and make me look like Einstein with a middle part. But product ways it down and it looks greasy
Kill me. This post just ended up being me complaining but whatever. Respond to the first part only if you want.
>>
>>5721376
>>5721304
Yeah. Most trannies with big hrt boobs were either fat before they started or put on a lot of weight. The skinny ones just have puffy nipples or little A-cups at most.
>>
>>5721902
Not that anon, but I'm curious. For the femboys here that are doing hrt, do you guys ever go swimming with your shirt off? Or just ever have your shirt off in front of someone? When was the point that you stopped being able to not wear a shirt in front of someone?

Even if your nips are small, I'd imagine it would pretty awkward in a public pool for example.

>>5721890
Just get those Bieber/emo haircuts like everyone else :^)
>>
who has got there angus bleached before? did you go to a salon or did you get some type of cream?
>>
>>5722060
I'm six months in, and I wouldn't go swimming in a public pool. I don't have boobs, but my nipples are a lot firmer and puffier. Like if I wear just a thin t-shirt you can see them poking through lol. I only have my shirt off with my SO or anyone who knows I'm on hormones (which is still pretty rare). I have pretty long hair too though so people might think I'm a topless chick in public if I don't have a shirt on :/
>>
>>5722060
Just will alway have some sort shirt or thing on because of the 'sun'

If somebody saw my body I'd just lie and say it's from some sort of intersex disorder.
>>
File: 483953.jpg (27 KB, 350x410) Image search: [Google]
483953.jpg
27 KB, 350x410
>>5721890
If you're not going to do super long hair, then something like this pic can be pretty sexy. Longer on the top and shorter in the back. It's not a bieber cut and it's not an emo slice. You can slick it back too for a different look.
>>
>>5721902
wellll how skinny are you talking? because only after a few months it's not looking like it's going to stop at A and i'm solidly underweight

>>5722060
>public pool
i don't associate with darkies, thank you very much
>>
>>5722088
What's your height/weight? It's no guarantee, it's just less likely to happen if you're skinny. There are some people who get boobs no matter what so there is a risk involved.
>>
>>5722095
ehhh looks like i'm retarded. my bmi is exactly at the bottom of normal (6'1 (x_x) 140) so i guess i'm full of shit

>>5722087
won't stop people from calling you bieber hair though
>>
>>5722087
There's effeminate men, and there's this.
>>
I have a very full chest for my height and weight, people stare but really at this point I love my androgyny.

Sucks people are weirder out by it, I have really developed gyncomastia. Hrt makes them inflate.
>>
>>5719820
is this supposed to be me
>>
File: 1420225809694.jpg (39 KB, 312x446) Image search: [Google]
1420225809694.jpg
39 KB, 312x446
>>5720059
I think it's just the lighting, here's a pic of me when I was even younger (like 16) and looked pretty masc because hardcore repressing, as you can tell from the absolutely miserable look on my face

http://i.imgur.com/F612tkS.jpg
>>
File: 2010-04-11-10.png (146 KB, 550x490) Image search: [Google]
2010-04-11-10.png
146 KB, 550x490
>>5713883
>be me
>bi femboy
>tfw exercise and skin care isn't doing enough
>start hormones because i don't want to lose my youth
>tfw still ugly so save up and get facial feminization surgery to finally look like the cute guy I always wanted to
>pretend to be trans and get surgery
>tfw people think I'm a girl
>can't get a job because i look like a girl but sound like a truck
>train voice for job

>tfw accidentally transitioned.
>>
>>5722638
fucking kek
>>
>>5722060
i've been on a relatively low dosage of hrt for the last 2 years, but in recent months i've kinda picked up my e dosage to what some would call "average" among transitioning girls. i'd gotten back into swimming like 8 or nine months ago, something like that... the last time id been this enthusiastic about swimming was probably in my early teens. i've measured, i have AA cups, but i do a bit of weight conditioning so my tidders are pretty solid under the soft layer of breast tissue. maybe its because i go to a mostly black school and no one knows how to swim but im confident about using the pool even tho it looks like i have a little gyno. frankly there are more old fat people in the locker room at any given time with bigger moobs than you so ive no real anxiety when i know i can outpreform them, girlblood and all. that said, the water is pretty fun even tho it dries the shit out of your hair n skin. people even seem to respect me for being so devout ;v;
>>
>>5722638
>accidentally
>>
>>5722638
Whoopsie.

>>5722597
The first thing that came to my mind when I saw your photo was Fight Club.
>>
>>5723411
Is that andrej?
>>
>>5723011
Do you ever test your hormone levels?
>>
>>5723588
for the past year and a half i've gotten bloodwork done every two months or so, i think. my last checkup had me at 58pg/ml blood estrogen levels and 170ng/dl, which was an off day because i'd started cutting up my pills into quarters to make them last long enough for my next script to get in. but, usually, my t is under 30 and my e is above 50.
>>
>>5723897
*170ng/dl testosterone
>>
>>5723897
dont you feel like shit and tired all the time though if you have very low test and dont up estro enough?
>>
>>5723987
>dont you feel like shit and tired all the time though if you have very low test

My T levels going down has made me tired but cured by insomnia(since i get tired by 11PM) which is a nice tradeoff.
>>
>>5723011
dude moobs only work if you're fat.
>>
>>5723487
Yeah bby. That's him being all girly with his krew.

>>5724005
I always wondered how people can be so blasé about fucking around with hormones.
>>
>>5723987
i felt like shit before hrt i cant tell the difference lmao
i honestly havent noticed the difference or otherwise forgot my point of reference, but ive been exercising (biking, swimming or otherwise lifting weights) for the last three years on regular which may explain why im not particularly lethargic? i never really thought about it... could also be the adderall but i've been on that for forever
>>
>>5724284
>I always wondered how people can be so blasé about fucking around with hormones.
Same, it's like people are changing their levels to those of 70 year olds men just to look 'cute' longer - pretty bad tradeoff in my view.

>>5724316
Your recovery becomes absolute shit even if your natural test drops below 200. Not sure how much upping estro offsets it. At least it plays a big role for genetic women and they dip in performance on periods.

Of course if you are depressed you feel like shit regardless, but depression is linked to low test and high cortisol.
>adderall
Fuck yeah amphetamines, god bless american mental healthcare turning children into speed fiends.
>>
>>5724284
Mostly cause even with their negative sidefects they still keep my body as something closer to what it's always been than if I'd leave it to turn into a gorilla.

Besides women are way more cavalier with hormones. Just the ultra dangerous xenoestrogen ones they use in contraceptives and nobody bats an eye.
>>
I get that different people age differently without hormones and shit but it's still difficult for me to relate to where some of you are coming from with the fear about turning into a gorilla and not being able to do anything to stop it except HRT etc. Estrogen is not a fucking wonderdrug and some people put too much faith in it.

I'm 23.5 years old and well past what most people cosider twink age. My legs are kind of hairy, sure (I'm not tryhard about keeping them shaved b/c I always wear long pants anyway) but everywhere else I'm unusually pale and smooth like a teenager. Judging by the fact that I've never felt strong sexual attraction of any kind in my life and that I'm used to (but don't even mind) having pretty much no libido at all, I'm probably asexual or some shit along those lines. I like looking androgynous, and within my family I lucked out in that regard, since I managed to inherit that one body type where I always manage to be borderline underweight no matter what or how much I eat or how little I exercise. I share that with my older sister but not my brother or younger sister, and it comes from my dad's side of the family.

I don't use nor plan to use hormones for any reason (I consider them a bit overrated, and not a fucking toy) but I just want to say that just because you have a dick doesn't mean you're doomed to become a mountain troll or cave gorilla. You should see just how poorly many women age. Quite often by their mid-30s (assuming they do nothing about it) they may end up only a little less hairy than many average guys in the same age range, and they'll still have curves sure, but by middle age both men and women start to see their natural hormone levels start to decline (leading to various health problems) and due in part to prevalent cultural expectations women at this stage simply try 10 times as hard as most men to cover it up and do whatever's in their power to look younger and more feminine, and put the inevitable off.
>>
>>5724856
I don't want to become my father.
>>
>>5724895
None of us wants that.
>>
>>5724284
>I always wondered how people can be so blasé about fucking around with hormones.
saying that while posting a model that was girlie solely because a life long hormone addiction
>>
>>5724856 (continued)

Yeah I understand that I may just be subjectively luckier than some of you, but my point is that even if you think genetic women are "luckier" than you, many of them certainly don't think so themselves and are self-conscious to the point that it nearly destroys their psyche, all because of what society *expects* them to look like, which is younger than their natural age (and in denial about aging), whilst in mainstream male culture a great many guys literally give zero shits about their appearances, especially since straight women consider such ruggedness to be attractive.

We have all these men who let themselves go, grow a beer belly, and always just laugh it off as no big deal and simultaneously we have women who literally have a nervous breakdown every time the scale says they gained even 2 pounds.

Then of course we have androgynous and feminine guys who regiment themselves like these women and use hormones out of a genuine fear that being genetic men somehow makes it impossible for them to look as kawaii as a skinny teenaged girl. Growing older is about embracing at least some semblence of a physical maturity that a teenager doesn't have, and that doesn't even need to mean you have to start looking fat and hairy, or like it. But it's vain to simply deny your age like all those fugly genetic trophy wives in their mid-50s who spend a quarter million of their rich husbands' money on facelifts and botox injections just trying to look like they're 25, and of course fooling nobody.
>>
>>5724895
>>5724933

My point is that you may think genetic women somehow have it easier than men when it comes to looking young, but way more often than not they really fucking don't. The average girl does seemingly unfathomable amounts of shit just to keep up appearances when the average genetic male doesn't care or bother to do the same for himself, all because of a prevailing culture. It contributes a lot to how we perceive people of the other sex as a result. If all men took it upon themselves to keep up appearances to the saem degree as most women do you'd actually be astonished by how much the resulting increase in (relative) androgyny would blur the lines and outright confuse us. Sure it wouldn't be "perfect" in >90% of all cases, but you'd discover that being read as male or female has way less to do with genetics or hormones than with presentation and how well you pull it off.
>>
>>5724856
>I'm 23.5 years old and well past what most people cosider twink age.

That's not really true.
Conventional "twink" cutoff (that I used to see) is 24. You haven't even gotten to the really hard part yet.
>>
>>5724856
Yeah, it's hormone levels that cause mid 30 women to end up aging badly.

But when you're in control of your hormones, you're not going to exactly go through that unless you want to.
>>
>>5724997

18-22 is usually considered the classic twink horizon, and even then don't forget that some guys really aren't that hairy compared to others. Like what is genetics even. I had some friends growing up who were hairy AF by the time they were only 15 or 16, and have seen other guys in their late 20s+ who had only a little bit of fuzz on their arms and chest (or even none at all in some places) that could be shaved off in a few minutes like it was never there. Being scrawny generally helps, I think.
>>
20 years old, heterosexual, probably closeted tranny

manliest face fucking ever

just kill me now
>>
>>5725017

Nobody can keep from looking 40 or older forever, no matter what they do to control their hormone levels. The harder a great many genetic women try, the more you can really tell how true this is.
>>
>>5725035
Attractive males make attractive females, even with traditionally masculine facial features.
>>
>>5725035
>>5725066

I see genetic women with arguably masculine facial features literally all the time, and for the most part average straight men don't seem to be any less interested in them.
>>
File: 1429739956592.jpg (10 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
1429739956592.jpg
10 KB, 217x320
>be r9k tier complete shut in forever
>finally meet this insanely qt model tier dude
>by a stroke of luck he turns out to be gay as well
>just being around in gives me the power to come out of my shell and be entertaining and not autistic for once
>as we get closer i realise hes utterly insane
>like borderline personality disorder insane, possibly also a psychopath the way he talks about others
>apparently he just hates everyone and bitches constantly to me
>regularly talks about suicidal idealisation like its a recent trip to the supermarket

i feel like there is a god
but he isnt benevolent, he just enjoys manipulating people and leading them down paths while laughing the whole time

do i try to fuck him or just give up?
>>
>>5725107

for now just start by reminding him from time to time that there is plenty of sunshine and happiness in this world too and you would love to share some of it with him
>>
>>5725107
>shut in forever
>meet this insanely qt model tier dude
does not compute
>>
Biguy here
Do girls like guys who are "in touch with their feminine side" aka like doing feminine stuff but still enjoy being a masculine guy?
I'm talking like doing makeup and painting nails in public and going to the spa with her or whatever
And no I'm definitely not trans, i don't want to lose my masculinity for when i grow old
>>
File: 1438124217535.jpg (16 KB, 295x281) Image search: [Google]
1438124217535.jpg
16 KB, 295x281
>>5725140

Hey buddy I think you've got the wrong door...
>>
>>5725066
i highly doubt that I would
>>
>>5725162

pics?
>>
>>5725107
Sounds like a real loon. Stay away.
>>
>>5725136
to explain
it was at a party in college
id seen him around previously and noted how pretty he was
ended up being introduced to him
>>
>>5725164
im too much of a wuss to post pics of myself here. If it got out that im questioning my gender my social and family life would evaporate lol
>>
>>5725140
>Do girls like guys who
Imma stop you there. The idea that half the earth's population likes any one particular thing is a huge over generalization. I don't understand why these types of questions still get asked.
>>
>>5725107
I know this feel
>>
>>5725159
Well fine, do masc guys like fem guys?
I'm nervous about actually going gay, also none of the guys i know are gay
>>
>>5725140
my girlfriend does, but she's bi so ymmv
>>
>>5725199
It depends on the guy, hombre. My ex was totally into how femmy I was.
>>
>>5725140
Why ask us, we aren't girls
>>
>>5725199

Look to antiquity and you'll find that the ancient greeks were literal sages when it came to the philosophical and moral intricicies of manlove.

Also unless you're trapped somewhere in the Bible Belt or some other part of the country where the kindly old ladies gasp out loud if you say "darn", most people these days agree that gay is pretty okay.
>>
>>5725229
>that gay is pretty okay
Thankfully that's only USA and Western Europe, Maybe Ausfailia.
>>
File: 136593557547.jpg (49 KB, 300x345) Image search: [Google]
136593557547.jpg
49 KB, 300x345
how2feel feminine while you're sick
>>
>>5725559
talk to yourself in your best fem voice
>>
File: puke.gif (3 MB, 244x250) Image search: [Google]
puke.gif
3 MB, 244x250
>>5725559
You are either feminine or not.
>>
File: 1454187089532.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454187089532.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
>tfw you will never meet a qt femboy irl
>>
>>5725507

>all the yuri/yaoi/sexual deviancy/LGBTQ culture Japan openly and flamboyantly pumps out must be some kind of accident of nature that managed to go unnoticed by the general population of the east as well as the secular west

>the absurdly high number of trannies and recognized same-sex couples in thailand, india, vietnam, and the phillippines + the homegrown subcultures surrounding each simply must also be invisible or publically repressed or something under stereotypical un-western oriental despotism

>PRC govt publicly frowns upon the chinese LGBTQ community (spoilers: actually it doesn't)

>only white people can or have consistently been open-minded about same-sex relationships

>russia is a synonym for all of "eastern europe"

>has never been to central or south america, probably assumes it's some kind of roman catholic theocracy

>only europeans, americans and muslims have had an historically overt attachment to judeo-christian anti-gay values, but ignoring everywhere else in the world somehow only "western" europe and the english-speaking world contain countries morally enlightened enough that they don't despise gay people

>western europe has superior values that no one else has unless they directly copy western europe

do your fucking homework, >>5725507 is probably the most retarded thing I've heard or read all day.
>>
>>5723411
>The first thing that came to my mind when I saw your photo was Fight Club.

lol, yeah I was trying way too hard not to come across as girly. After I graduated high school and got away from all the rednecks in my hometown I just kinda let it happen though
>>
has anybody tried pueraria mirifica?
took it for almost 3 months and it did nothing to me other than fuck up my fucking hair, that is falling and its greasy as fuck
>>
>>5726013
You should read FAQ - that stuff is unregulated and can be of poor quality and you'd need high quantities for it to work. Some say its effective but others claim its placebo.

If you are losing hair on your head and they are more oily - sounds like reverse effect - too much dihydrotestosterone. You can take finast to combat that.
>>
>>5726065
fuck my life
maybe to shotgun my brain will fix my hair
>>
>>5726142
try dermatologist instead, might be not hormone related either, I'm just making a guess
>>
>>5726172
nah, I already threw away the damn pills
hope it gets fixed
otherwise im seriously thinking on cutting my hair
>>
>>5726187
Get a man's haircut you hippy
>>
>>5726197

>2/10 troll, get gud
>>
>>5714143

>8/10 troll, pretty good actually
>>
>>5726282
No seriously
Feminine boys look better with shorter haircuts
Long hair on boys just looks ridiculous
>>
>>5726315
shoulder length messy andro hair is where it's at
>>
>>5726315
>Long hair on boys just looks ridiculous
hello faggot
>>
>>5726315
>>5726317
>>5726322

>subjectivity
>>
>>5726315
Last time I got my hair cut short I regretted it so bad.
>>
File: 46626729_p0.jpg (424 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
46626729_p0.jpg
424 KB, 2000x3000
>>5726317

yas
>>
>>5726327
>winner
seriously though hair length is just relative to everyone's personal preference
>>
>>5726362
>>5726346
>>5726338
>>5726327
>>5726317
>>5726322
Short hair is the new good haircut
Only girls can pull off long hair, guy hair long just looks like a fucking mop
>>
>>5726370
>Only girls can pull off long hair, guy hair long just looks like a fucking mop
hello faggot
>>
>>5726370
>>
>>5726370

>>5725159

The leather club's two blocks down.
>>
>>5726379
>>5726377
>>5726371
I consider you all honorary females cause y'all bitch like them
>>
File: trigggggered.webm (333 KB, 960x542) Image search: [Google]
trigggggered.webm
333 KB, 960x542
>>5725888
>>
>>5716240

Why would I want to join the skype group?

Like what goes on in there senpai
>>
File: 1200.jpg (119 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
119 KB, 1200x750
>>5726197
>>5726315
>>5726370
>>5726386

bear pls leave

this not thread for bears
>>
>>5726418
>Short hair = bear
Girls have short hair and that's sexy af
>>
File: 3FjImLO.jpg (294 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
3FjImLO.jpg
294 KB, 1080x1920
>>5726424
Yeah but they are girls, not trannies-in-training.
>>
If you don't have long hair then this thread isn't for you
>>
>>5726456
>T
Absolute disgrace to /LGB/
>>
>>5726464
Let's not pretend that LGB is any better.

>>5726457
How long is long enough?
>>
>>5726480
at least shoulder length, no shorter
>>
>>5726404
femgen skype group: selected excerpts

[1:43:02 AM] roms: tfw boyfriend grows weed legally

[5:35:23 PM] *** Ghostie joined. ***
[5:35:51 PM] chef: hello
[5:35:53 PM] chef: are you qt

[5:44:48 PM] Harrison Osman: you get much ghost cock?

[5:56:31 PM] chef: that's my exes address please send dildos

[6:00:14 PM] Sam: Dickgrills are gud

[6:07:12 PM] Gab: wew that pic boiiiiiiii I tell u hwat

[6:07:57 PM] Atrium T: Thighhighs are great, I love them
[6:08:16 PM] Sam: Also known as tranny socks

[6:15:35 PM] Alec G: tfw john will never be your dad and ethan will never be your mom : (

[6:17:06 PM] M@rkus!: so many qtees gathered here rn, and I cant violate a single one

[6:25:41 PM] Ghostie: how do i become a femboy
[6:26:16 PM] Alec G: inb4 hormones

[6:30:26 PM] Ghostie: Ethan pls take me

[6:47:45 PM] Troy: guys im growing a bear

[6:58:56 PM] Harrison Osman: wtf do you mean your dick can break?

[7:07:58 PM] Troy: gay bars are gay dude

[7:11:22 PM] Ghostie: do you guys have any fetishes
[7:11:36 PM] Ethan Lawrence: oh boy

[7:24:05 PM] Sam: Blows at suckjobs

[7:39:20 PM] Matt: It's "boipucci"

[7:39:58 PM] John Sand: [7:38 PM] Ethan Lawrence: tfw no vagina
[7:40:39 PM] Ethan Lawrence: oh fuck off

[7:45:19 PM] John Sand: TFW THIS FUCKING 16 YEAR OLD WANTS MY DICK WHAT DO I DO GUYS HELP

[7:55:40 PM] M@rkus!: ALL BF NORMIES NEED TO LEAVE

[8:01:34 PM] not again: femgen where mtfgs give up or at least vacation

[8:06:30 PM] Ghostie: a girl sat on my lap once in eigth grade

[8:13:22 PM] Ghostie: if you wanna pass as female you could with work

[8:17:25 PM] Sam: would you fuck yourself tho?

[8:20:12 PM] Ghostie: nice stomach
[8:20:14 PM] Ghostie: i wanna lick it

[8:22:25 PM] roms: would you enjoy fucking snape

[8:38:08 PM] Alec G: i love watching animals devouring one another :)
>>
>>5726424

>>5726370

>insist guys should only have short hair

>short hair on a guy is traditionally masculine

>likes masculine features on males, dislikes androgynous males with androgynous or long hair

>believes his opinions are objective fact

leave
>>
File: 1449614157219.jpg (833 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
1449614157219.jpg
833 KB, 1920x1280
>>5726493
Having it that long makes you look like a girl.
>>
>>5726510
Are you lost?
>>
>>5726510

>3.5/10
>>
>>5726515
If you look too girly you'll end up a tranny.

>>5726517
No need to be jealous.
>>
>>5726510
but i like it when people treat me like a girl
it's fun :3
>>
>>5726494
Ghostie is cute btw also sam is cancer
>>
>>5726538
fuck off john
>>
>>5726533
Go make me a sammich.
>>
>>5726541
Naaah just a stealth bear d/w faggot go back to being a bitchy fag
>>
>>5726531
those are some cute boytits, I hope I can get there without implants though, that'd be kinda too trans-ish for me
>>
>>5726553
femgen, everyone.
>>
>>5726531

Oh God they're like cancers.
>>
>>5726548
we have bears in the chat, i'm sure. we don't care if you're chasing we've said that so many times by now. you can just be honest and i'm sure you'd get a few who'd wanna hook up.

i'm pretty sure karl's just openly a chaser in that chat, so are a few others
>>
>>5726563
CUTE
BOY
TITS
>>
File: 1452956134745.gif (679 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1452956134745.gif
679 KB, 500x281
>>5726563
Nigga here and on /fa? I need to change my browsing habits.

>>5726570
Aren't chasers exclusively interested in trannies?
>>
>>5726570
Meh you fags prob already know me and hate me my account name is beesnipe1
>>
>>5726575
you have tranny chasers, fat chasers, or in this instance, femboy chasers
no
>>
>>5726583
i can add you to the group if you want
>>
>>5726601
yeah yeah go ahead thats why i posed my skype name
>>
>>5726585
I think it would be easier to just go for girls. Skip the middle man so to speak.
>>
>>5726607
the whole point of femboy chasing is that you want femboys instead of women

well whatever
>>
>>5726585
femboys are chasers for femboys
>>
>>5726531
I liked Andrej way better before the implants they just ruin the whole gracile image.

He was still cute when being a flat chested girl like in >>5723411

Cowtits are gross and Silicone cow tits are gross too. I'm never sticking anything like those in my body.

She get them cause her boyfriend told her too?
>>
>>5726531
>implants
D R O P P E D
>>
>>5726638
>tfw no bf to pick my gender for me
>tfw no bf to make me take hrt
>tfw no bf to tell me to get surgery so i'll be girlier
:(
>>
>>5726644
Is he also supposed to pay for all of that?
>>
>>5726647
even better
>tfw no rich bf to use his money to mold me as he sees fit
>>
>>5726638
those bathroom pics are from less than a month ago, she's had the implants for the best part of a year
>>
File: CCKAQXDUAAADq6E.png (88 KB, 500x588) Image search: [Google]
CCKAQXDUAAADq6E.png
88 KB, 500x588
>>5726644
>>5726656
>>tfw no bf to pick my gender for me
>>tfw no bf to tell me to get surgery so i'll be girlier
Pls no, BPD means I'm not terribly solid on this to begin with.
Last thing I need is somebody deliberately taking advantage of it and nagging me into going 'all the way'.
>>
>>5726680
you know, if i found one, i'd go along with it. i know i would.

i'm such a wreck sometimes.
>>
>>5726680
but that's exactly why it's better just to let somebody else make the decision for us :3
>>
>>5726494

oh ok no thanks then
>>
File: 1454745641563.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454745641563.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>5726667
Implants are great.
>>
>>5726680
>>5726685
>>5726687
>tfw you'll never wake up one morning after months of being forced to take hrt by your commanding bf to find your wardrobe is all girl clothes now
>tfw he'll never force you to present as a girl in public and change your name
>tfw he'll introduce you to people as his girlfriend while you blush at his side
>>
File: vomit-chan.jpg (584 KB, 740x740) Image search: [Google]
vomit-chan.jpg
584 KB, 740x740
>>5726728
>>
>>5726731
This is such typical tranny posting.
>>
>>5726731
iktf, being a femboy is tough work ;-;
obviously I don't actually want to BE a girl because that'd just make me trans, lol, but fuck it'd be nice to be mistaken for/treated like one...
>>
>>5726728
They're legitimately disgusting, especially stuff that grotesquely large and even if I do have issues, there's no way I'd get something like that. My body isn't supposed to be like that.
>>
>>5726494
nice i made the cut
>>
File: hhh.png (27 KB, 1000x570) Image search: [Google]
hhh.png
27 KB, 1000x570
is it true that femboys are actually the pinnacle of masculinity?
>>
>>5726920
I have an...extremely masculine disposition. Always looking to prove myself, earn respect. My hobbies and friends are stereotypically masculine. I don't listen to emotional appeals or concern myself with them to any noticeable extent. But I'm also some lanky aryan fucktoy who wears makeup and takes it up the ass. Go figure.
>>
>tfw you start to realise you're never going to be happy until you look like and live like a qt girl

well... fuck ;-; the denial was fun while it lasted, time to go be miserable and punch myself in the manly bony face forever
>>
>>5726958
another fallen femboy
>>
>>5724856
we'll see how you feel after you get hit by the DHT truck and start losing your hair and getting beard shadow and a gaunt old mannish face.
>>
>>5727051
TFW the extremely high standards they hold themselves to doom nearly all femboys to falling
>>
>>5726424
no, it isn't
>>
File: 1421808502548.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
1421808502548.png
65 KB, 285x276
>>5726510
not if you're too manly to look like a girl ever anyway ;^)
>>
>>5727051
>implying transgenderism works
most trannies don't make it and just up andro or going back to being a dude
>>
File: 1455514572963.jpg (89 KB, 630x818) Image search: [Google]
1455514572963.jpg
89 KB, 630x818
Where do I buy leggings like this?
>>
>>5727356
>going back to being a dude
How often does that really happen? If they went very far into it wouldn't they need to have their breasts removed?
>>
Anyone else start HRT because they were confused and scared and thought they were trans, but just stayed on it because it makes them feel good about their appearance and calm, despite feeling like a boy

I dont think im trans because i honestly think im a boy, completely honest, i just really feel best when i look feminine
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.