[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does she pretend to support LGBT folk? Remember that time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
Why does she pretend to support LGBT folk?

Remember that time she said marriage should be between a man and a woman?
>>
>>5711522
>Why would a politician lie for votes??
Gee, OP, I dunno.
>>
>>5711522
>Remember that time she said marriage should be between a man and a woman?
She not only said it, she acted on it. DOMA passes because of her and her husband. Then in 2013 she claims she's for gay marriage but doesn't lift a finger to legalize it. That is why I don't believe she's changed. She was perfectly able to put her money where her mouth was when she was against it but when it came time to prove she's on our side she just sat back and let the GOP deny us marriage. She has done thing for any part of the LGBT community and it's crazy how people think the opposite. There are actually people out there who consider he a champion (the actual word they use) of gay rights
>>
>>5711522
Because she's a meme candidate.
>>
She will do everything in her power to get elected. Even throwing her own pregnant daughter under the bus if necessary.
>>
for the record you guys, unions right now are corrupt as fuck.
>>
>>5711855
I don't think she compares to trump in cravenness and lust for power. she'll do anything to get elected except color outside the lines. To give you an example I'm willing to believe if another 9/11 happened she wouldn't flip out and throw the muslims into concentration camps just because that's what would people would want, or do whatever the leftie equivalent of that level of extremism is. Whereas if trump were prez, arbeit macht frei.
>>
>>5712066

Just so we're clear - throwing Muslims into a concentration camp would be bad, yeah?
>>
>>5711522
she made over $100,000,000 while secretary of state.
>she's clearly corrupt AF
who the fuck would vote for this dry'd out cum rag?
>>
>>5711522
Gee, it's like people's opinions can change.
>>
>>5711522
I'm not american. What are trumps thoughts on gay people and gay right? Is he pro, con, neither, both, trying to please both greeks and Trojans or going full hitler?
>>
File: 1438013891354.jpg (107 KB, 399x482) Image search: [Google]
1438013891354.jpg
107 KB, 399x482
25yr old tranny here. The only candidate for us is Trump. He has hired hundreds of gay people and will create an economic environment that will get us jobs. He is more tolerant than Hillary. I've even went to a Trump rally and no one said anything or judged me. If I were to go to a shitty Sanders rally they'd just coddle and feel sorry for me. Fucking sickening
>>
>>5712563
Does he even have any experience in politics? has he been, I don't know, a governor, or senator or a deputy before?
>>
I lean left, but I will vote trump in hopes that he just pulls the fucking plug on this country and ends it all before I vote for that wench.
>>
>>5712580
Nothing says leadership more than inheriting money.
>>
>>5712491

I don't know about you, but I don't want a politician who changes their mind. They're supposed to be representatives of the people - changing their mind willy nilly will not be tolerated.
>>
>>5712580

being an international businessperson who's success is shown by money, I'd say he's fairly good at diplomacy
>>
>>5712617
>tfw trump will buy the Middle east, sent the entire population to Europe and have Americans populate it for the economy.
>>
>>5712630
The best part? No extra taxes, because China WILL pay for it.
>>
>>5712630

Make Europe Great Again.

What's the difference between europe and the middle east nowadays anyways? Same demographic
>>
>>5712617
Uuuuh, trump made his money threw bail out money..
filed for bankruptcy twice. and is only out of jail because of really really rich friends.
>>
>>5711522
>Why does she pretend [whatever]?

Are you seriously asking that?

She's a sociopathic politician. It's what they do.
>>
>>5712657

Oh yeah?

The wall just got higher, kid.
>>
>>5712612
I don't care whether I'm responding to bait. It's been decades since DOMA, though. Plus everyone can change their minds over time, it's not a privilege or anything.
>>
>>5712617
I can't believe americans are seriously contemplating voting for a candidate with no politic experience. I don't care if he's a "successful" businessman because even that is very discussible as I've seen people pointing out his errors in the past. But seriously, a country is not a company. Politics is not near the same as business management. If you want to transition to politics you have to start down low. At least try to be a gorvernor before, but running straight for presidency, is he mad? And nuch worse, are his electors this stupid or just outright blind? Experience! Where the fuck is the experience in the field? Ask trump himself if he would hire experienceless employees to high rank jobs at his company. He wouldn't, because probably on that aspect he's not dumb. Can we say the same about american voters?
>>
>>5712676
Don't be dumb on purpose. Those decisions in the past show her true self. She's being "pro gay" now because the tide has shifted and that's the expected politically correct attitude now. That is, she's lying to gather votes. If she ever got to power, she wouldn't raise a finger for the comunity. Do you feel any pleasure in being dumb?
>>
>>5712691

Those with the most experience have been paid the most $ to stay in their cushy government position. I'm sick of career politicians, I don't know how you can possibly shill for them.
>>
>>5711522
She a republican in democratic's clothing.
>>
File: laughing mad like a nigga.gif (1 MB, 294x233) Image search: [Google]
laughing mad like a nigga.gif
1 MB, 294x233
>>5712491
>people's opinions can change.
>people become pro lgbt
Keep on dreaming.
>>
>>5712491
>>5712676
See >>5711563
If she truly changed her mind in gay marriage why didn't she *act* on it like she did when she was against it? Her actions, and lack of, are the reasons we don't trust her words
>>5712558
The only thing he doesn't see us as equals on is marriage. He does have a crazy plan to reverse the SCOTUS decision and allow those 13 states who disagreed with it to decide for themselves, but his plan can't work. Other than that he's been a good ally and has even said he'd amend thl anti-discrimination act to apply yo LGBT
>http://www.advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/read-donald-trumps-advocate-interview-where-he-defends-gays-mexicans
So if he's president we'll be able to work without fear of being fired after being outed but there's an incredibly tiny, almost microscopic chance, that gays living in those 13 states will have their marriages revoked or not be able to get married. The risk seems worth the reward but I'm not voting for Trump. He needs to work his way up to president and run as something on the state level, first
>>
>>5711714
She's less of a meme candidate than Sanders, Trump, or Cruz.

>>5712646
Europe is substantially more developed. And saying they have "same demographic" is a huge exaggeration. Germany has 80 million population, even if they brought in 10 million refugees they'd still be less Muslim than the middle east is.
>>
because she will say literally anything to get into office, they need the money
>>
Because she's a robot programmed to change her stance if the poles say so.
>>
>>5713198
>poles
Look at ma pole. Ma pole is amazing. Give it a lick. Hmmm, it tastes just like raisins.
>>
>>5712657
>filed for bankruptcy twice

When will this meme die?
>>
>>5712657
He actually has filed for bankrupcy 3 times. Always asset protection on a failing business.

He also made his money the old fashion way, he inhereted it.
>>
>>5713172
Trump is less hated than hillary.
Sanders was a throw away candidate until people realized it was him or hillary. Now he is in it to win it
>>
>>5713415
Bernie can't win. It's a rigged system. Doesn't matter if he gets more votes since the superdelegates all vote for Hillary because she most likely bribed them all.
Chances are Bernie will lose despite being the popular vote.
>>
Hillary is the Democrat version of Nixon.
>>
>>5713647
It's quite interesting to look at really, the whole system. Do you think the people will take a stand if Bernie wins their vote, but loses because of the superdelegates?

>>5713014
Well, there goes my delusion of my dad accepting me. Thanks, you dick.
>>
>>5715475
nah, it wasn't even discussed at all when despite Bernie winning NH by more than 20 fucking percent they both came away with the same number of delegates
>>
>>5715518
You mean by the media?
>>
Because she's a flip flopper.
>>
>>5715475
I'm just telling you how it is.
Or would you rather live a lie?
Acceptance doesn't exist, and it's time you came to face this reality.
>>
>>5715580
Who hurt you, anon?
>>
she's fucking garbage. I watched her in the debate between bernie sanders and she has a wormy way of answering questions. She doesn't give nearly as much of a fuck about gay people as bernie sanders. I wouldn't doubt that she's being pro gay because she thinks she won't get elected unless she is.
>>
>>5715518
He may still win, but to do it he'll need to overpower the automatic extra 13-14% of superdelegate votes hillary gets.
Superdelegates only make up 15% of the vote, but most of that will be going to Hillary.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.