[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tips for Tucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: skeleton.gif (3 KB, 72x75) Image search: [Google]
skeleton.gif
3 KB, 72x75
Hey everyone,
So, I'm kind of surprised there isn't already a thread going about this - then again, maybe it's supposed to be so basic that nobody has questions about it.

Anyway, I'm having some problems with my tucks holding and being comfortable. I can get my balls pushed up no problem and pull everything back, but then I run into two problems:

1. When I sit down, everything that got pulled back gets kind of pushed forward so that I'm not actually sitting on it. This may be a good thing (last I checked, sitting on your penis isn't a comfortable experience), but at the same time, it means that as soon as I stand up, there's a lovely bulge at the bottom (not at the front like if I wasn't tucked, but still...hope I'm describing this well enough).

2. Since it's typically more feminine to sit with your legs together or crossed (and I've just preferred it all my life), I do so, but I find that the elastic from the gaff ends up pressing into the side of my balls, and it gives this horrible, burning pain. Half the time it feels like they're going to explode, and the other half of the time I have to hold back a scream of pain as I stand up.

Anyone have any advice on either of these? Also, feel free to post any other questions or resources you've got for people who are new to this.

For the record, I'm using an "underwear elastic through a sock" gaff and I'm just wearing briefs over top. Would wearing panties change anything when it comes to this?

Pic related - I just want to feel like this while tucked...Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>5711016
Tucking threads show up every so often.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.