[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Molestation = Gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
So I was talking to a christian fundamentalist and they said everyone who is gay was molested by a member of the same sex when they were a child. Surprisingly, many homosexuals I've asked confirm this... input?
>>
yeah ngl jesus raped me desu
>>
>>5690764
Thread already exists OP.
Learn to catalog.
>>
>>5710201
>christian fundamentalist
Please don't, for your own safety.
Unless you're straight, then get out.
>Surprisingly, many homosexuals I've asked confirm this... input?
Never been molested in my life yet I'm a complete homo.
Theory disproven.
>>
>>5710210
Yeah not really, kind of related but not the same. Anyone gay who has not been molested?
>>
We don't know what triggers homosexuality or if it's an inborn thing. The best explanation we have is the "early childhood" thing. Who knows if a child is even able to see how traumatizing molestation is? We were born hundreds of years too early.
>>
>>5710201
I'm a straight dude, I know several gay guys, and I know for a fact that they have not been molested. Don't listen to christian psycopaths
>>
wow, an old talking point from 1999, you sure got us op
>>
>>5710201
actually, when a child becomes in adolescent, he or she is wired to go a certain way based on the first sex related things the adolescent has seen as a child. typically children will naturally be curious on what the opposite sex body parts look like, so they relate that to sex before they even know how sex works. if a child has seen anyone naked, he or she will relate that to there orientation when puberty starts. for example, I like men, the reason I like men was do to a man being the first person I saw naked. and by the way, nudity is natural. two people can be naked right next to each other and never decide to touch even if there orientation goes that way. It's not that gay men are gay because of a molestation, there gay because that may have been the only sex related thing they've seen as a child, making it hard to be attracted to anything else. this is why its important that children should know what different people's bodies look like, so that when they're ready for actual sex when hitting puberty, they can chose what sex or gender they want to be attracted to for the rest of their life, if they choose a specific gender at all.
>>
>>5710217
Me. Now shutup.
>>
>>5710201
It may not be what causes all homosexuality but y'know... taking preventative measures for stopping all child molestation wouldn't be that bad of an idea either.

Just saying.
>>
>>5710217
me.
>>
>>5710201
I don't think so. I was too autistic I think.
I had one old guy try once and he asked me to tell him my dick size when I was pretty young, was like 13 I think, and I was too retarded to figure out what he was trying to do. Eventually he got so frustrated that I wasn't responding to his sexual cues that he gave up and just let me go.
>>
>>5710829
this seems wrong but it confirms my own sexuality so i can't say anything.

i think you did hit on one important thing; not all gay people were molested, but a big chunk of kids who were molested turn out to be gay.
>>
>>5710201
Though my father was a bit rough at times, I knew I was gay long before that, I mean I stared at male underwear magazines in secret for HOURS for fuck's sake, long before I even fapped
>>
>>5710217
Wasn't molested. Didn't have a distanced father. Raised in a loving, but anti-gay Christian conservative family.

Turned out gay as fuck.
>>
>>5710201
1. Correlation does not imply causation.
2. what >>5710210 said.
3. Not that it matters, because the plural of anecdotes is not data, but no OP. I was not molested into wanting the D.

This does not matter one bit to fundies though. Evangelicals and fundies will find any other ad hoc explanation to justify a convenient belief that people choose to be gay.
>>
>>5710201
Faggy kids who are the only ones oblivious to their own future homosexuality are naive, and molesters take advantage of that naivete
>>
>>5710217
Me.
>>
>>5710829
That's bullshit. First cumdupster I used was a girl, and it was only because I was drunk and horny.
>>
>>5710217
I know this is bait but me.
>>
I just had three sisters and associated vaginas with being disgusting because of family.
Plus not having a brother or a close father and craving some sort of male relationship.

I honestly think if I had a closer relationship with my father or a male friend I wouldn't have ended up gay.
>>
>>5710201
I'm gay and I was never molested.
>>
>>5710201
>tfw gay
>tfw no sexy molestation stories to jack off to
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.