[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw masculine cavemanish fivehead >tfw small deep set
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: why.png (78 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
why.png
78 KB, 412x351
>tfw masculine cavemanish fivehead
>tfw small deep set eyes
>tfw apeish brow bossing
>tfw big nose
>tfw weird balding-like hairline even though I am not balding
>tfw enormous feet and hands
>tfw ugly square chin
>tfw old dudeish vascular hands
>tfw pancake flat manbutt
>tfw you will always have ugly Popeye sized square elbows
>tfw you will always have ugly massive square knees
>tfw you will always have a narrow pelvis
>tfw you will always have wide shoulders
>tfw you will always have a large ribcage
>tfw too tall to be cute and petite (5'11)
>tfw hormones changed my face changed from handsome guy to ugly weird-looking man
It wasn't this bad a couple of years back before puberty ruined me beyond repair and in fact I looked androgynous and had many soft features as a kid but not anymore. This is so unfair I want to scream at the top of my lungs because thanks to four years of bathing in testosterone I will have to spend the rest of my life as a masculine forever hon.
>>
"bathing in testosterone"
>>
How old are you senpai?
>>
You sound hot.
>>
>>5708857
Everything is lost.
>>
>>5708982
After 30 nearing 35 is when the struggle becomes real.
>>
Wanna cuddle, OP? :3
>>
>>5708844
You can always just go for the gays. I'm sure most of them would play Romans with you and call you their girl.
>>
>>5708844

You should still try and transition. Would do you have to lose? 6 months to 1 year of HRT,laser,etc.

It's better to try rather stay than put. I believe in you sis.
>>
>>5709505
>Wide shouldered Adonis
>"girl"
Surely you jest.

>>5709507
I will probably never be able to transition or come out. I will just keep taking mones while living my existence of a manly man.
>laser, FFS
Don't have money to fix myself.
>>
>Finish your dinner! Don't you want to grow up big, strong, and manly like your cousin Anon?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.