[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do gay's hate trans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
Am i the only gay guy here that doesn't hate trans?

Why do gay's hate trans?
> I hate fucking fairy gay faggots
> Why?
> U NO FAIRY
>>
>>5707986
Because everyone hates trans, including gays, the funny thing is gays hate trans less than the average people, so it's all a matter of perspective
>>
>>5707990
See, That i don't believe, I never hear a bad thing about trans here in britfag land, unless it's from a faggot fairy.
>>
My 2 main theories are that Gay men are almost over in terms of legal rights so the next big thing is trannies, they are not ready to be out of the spot light and take to working to more social acceptance (where the black community is atm) so they act out aganist them

The other reason is Because transwomen (the ones they hate) have an easier time fucking the straights and as we all know gay men love straight men
>>
>>5707986
I don't thats trans at all, but I often wonder why they (a gender thing) is clumped in with the LBG (a sexuality thing)
>>
>>5708015
*hate; fuck this dyspraxia
>>
I am sure it has nothing to do with disgusting hons trying to use the female bathroom in public places, and fighting for pronouns. Making the LGBT look worst than it is. It is like trannies are making LGBT issues a trend. Something that people can say they stood up for, like baby boomers to Vietnam. Where America treats like a meme instead a slaughter of young people.

But obviously the community college drop outs will claim it is envy.
>>
thx op
>>
>>5708023
this exact same thing happened with gays and bisexuals. its a new things and while it makes us look shitty there are lots of trans people speaking out against it too.

The fact that you cant see past it and decide to hate a group based on the shitty people just shows who you really are
>>
>>5707995
because straighties have the privilege of not having to deal with trannies. For people who have to constantly deal with trannies, gays are extremely tolerant.
>>
>>5707990
>gays hate trans less than the average people

not true at all.
The most hate i've experienced has been from gays and other trans people, but especially gay men

most normies who i meet, don't even care unless they're
1)christian
2)black
3)age 25+ conservative pseudo-skeptics

i think gay people are scared to lose their newfound 'acceptance' from the straight men they obsess over, so they try and throw us under the bus, like an embarrassed high school girl at the cool kids lunch table
>>
File: cwc2.jpg (117 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
cwc2.jpg
117 KB, 450x600
>>5708155
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the circus that is trans communities, hon
>>
I dont hate trans people, its just that the majority of the gay community is toxic trash, coming from a gay guy.
>>
>>5707986
Of the trans I've met, only one truly pissed me off because she was transitioning very badly and I called her dude and she very publicly berated me in class. Beyond that, I've only met one or two that really pass, both ftm, that seem really happy. I've never met a mtf that came close and most trans people seem very unhappy. I don't hate trans people, I just feel bad for them.
>>
>>5708009
>easier time fucking the straights
you seriously think any str8 guy would choose a tranny over a cis girl w a real feminine body?

chasers are not str8
>>
>>5707986
i've had a gay friend for almost 5 years
recently he's been begging to fuck me to a point its almost hysterically pathetic
i told him i was trans and after that he refused to talk to me
i feel it op
>>
I always figured it was because the T doesn't belong in LGBT. It's an identity thing not a sexuality thing, and that most gays felt that Trans people are pushing their agenda into a place it doesn't belong.
>>
>>5708155
>this psychopathic-level of narcissistic thinking
The important thing is that you believe in yourself, hon.
>>
>>5708232
They'd choose a trans woman over a gay guy, which you'd realize is what they were talking about if you actually took the time to read the post.
>>
>>5708181
Sure because Chris-chan is every trans woman. No you dumb faggot. Fucking retards on this site...
>>
>>5707986
NOBODY hates any specific group of the gay world. What people hate are certain personalitys, i,e. Liars, flamers, ect.
>>
>>5708155
Accurate.
>>
>>5708015
The coming out experience and the "backlash" from society for being "who you are" can be pretty damn similar for most LGBT folks. That's at least why I see they all have a place together.
>>
>>5707995
>That i don't believe, I never hear a bad thing about trans here in britfag land, unless it's from a faggot fairy.
Guess you have to go out more.
>>
>>5708155
>most normies who i meet, don't even care
False. Keeping your disgust secret =/= not caring.

>gay people are scared to lose their newfound 'acceptance' from the straight men they obsess over, so they try and throw us under the bus
That's true, except for the acceptance part.
Acceptance doesn't exist.
>>
>>5708584
>Acceptance doesn't exist.
[citation needed]
>>
>>5708487
those aren't str8 men, those are faggots looking for dick w a fem package
>>
>>5708640
They're still far straighter than a man who is willing to date actual gay men.
>>
>>5707986
gays in general support trans strongly. you've been on 4chan too long.
>>
>>5708643
it's almost always a pump and dump situation.

I think being in a relationship with a guy is more complicated
>>
It's called respectability politics. People get a little acceptance, then throw people under the bus as needed out of fear of losing what they've got.

It's selfish and short-sighted, requires buying into the same shit they used to hear about themselves, and as far as I know it doesn't accomplish anything -- has a group ever lost their milestones (civil rights laws, marriage laws, whatever) because they were still associated with a less-accepted group?
>>
>>5707990
In my experience guys treat MtFs the best. I don't mean they treat us well just better than other groups. And that's WITH the possibility for a guy beating your face in if you you two kiss and you don't tell him you're trans. Women tend to be very guarded and exclusionary towards us, calling us things like "freaky" or "stereotypes" often to our faces and they also tend to use the "you make me uncomfortable" excuse to exclude MtFs from women (though it's really AFAB since FtMs are always, always included) spaces, events or retreats (like Mich fest, which fought and closed down because they didn't want us there, though they did accept FtMs).

Men, in contrast, will often be much more accepting as long as you're not a complete hon. If you're a complete hon, though, then you're really screwed since neither men nor women treat them well.
>>
I'm trans and I hate gays. The real question is why are we lumped together? My being trans is a disease, them being gay is a choice, so that's like lumping in cancer patients with people who got aids voluntary.
>>
>>5708778
>It's called respectability politics. People get a little acceptance, then throw people under the bus as needed out of fear of losing what they've got.

That's not respectability politics you dumb nigger. Respectability politics is when minority groups adopt the behaviors, values, and beliefs of the majority group (AKA acting respectable) as means to gain acceptance from the majority.
>>
>>5708912
The behaviors and beliefs of the majority would clearly include some disrespect/hate for trans people, and denying the more left/liberal ideas about gender that support them.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.