[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lesbian here, not sure how this board works and what kind of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
Lesbian here, not sure how this board works and what kind of material y'all post but I got dumped today and I'm feeling lonely. I live in a small town so it's hard to find someone I'm interested in dating, which makes break ups worse because I feel like I'm never going to find the right person.
>>
>>5707560
My condolences lesbro. We've all been there. What happened?
>>
>>5707560
I'm so sorry to hear that. How are you doing?
>>
>>5707560
I know that feel more than I would like to admit, sister. Do you want to talk about your break-up?
>>
>>5707560

Yeah I know that feeling all too well, living in a relatively rural area where it feels like Im the only dyke for miles around.
>>
>>5707682
Depressed, I've been playing videogames to keep my mind off of it.
>>
File: tumblr_nlbemjhlSM1rnelq7o5_500.gif (695 KB, 500x247) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlbemjhlSM1rnelq7o5_500.gif
695 KB, 500x247
>>5707767
Yeah, it's a horrible feeling. I live in Iowa.
>>
>>5707781

Im in rural England, so I can, at least, go into a large city in a few hours. But that shit's expensive as hell and I cant do it regularly.
Shit sucks
>>
File: Jessica-Lange-AHStory.gif (998 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Jessica-Lange-AHStory.gif
998 KB, 500x280
>>5707692
Well, I only dated her for half of a year, but it was long enough for me to lose my dreaded feeling of loneliness. She messaged me while I was at work telling me that we needed to talk in person. I told her I knew what that meant and to just tell me. That's when she said she didn't think we were meant for each other.

That is okay and all, but I'm more terrified for being alone my whole life. I have a fear of death that I have had issues dealing with, and I don't want to die without finding someone I love.
>>
File: jessicalange.gif (738 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
jessicalange.gif
738 KB, 500x280
>>5707787
That sucks. I live in the midwest, I'd have to travel quite a bit to get into a city worth anything. LGBT communities in small cities are the worst. Everyone knows each other. I'd like a girl that I don't know from anyone, really. Even an out of town girl. I'd move out of this damn place so fast.
>>
>>5707802

Yeah, basically the same. Worst part is that there is a small lgbt community around here, but it seems to be basically all gay men.

How old are you anon?
Cos I mean, I know when I was younger I was certain I'd die alone and never ever meet anyone.
>>
File: jessicafashionadvice.gif (921 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
jessicafashionadvice.gif
921 KB, 500x265
>>5707812
I'm 19. I'm not very pessimistic about never finding someone as much as I'm just afraid about it. I have GAD, all solely around my health and dying.
>>
>>5707821

Sounds pretty similar to me at your age.
Shortly after, I ended up in a five year relationship, which nearly became marriage before she decided she wanted to be with a guy. Apart from that, we'd been a perfect team.
That shit was hard, and really knocked me back.
Like "Yeah, I guess that's that, what're the chances I'll find a match that good again?".

The fear can be hard to overcome. I still stumble with it sometimes, but I mean hell, where might you be a decade from now?You could be living almost anywhere.
You could be in San Francisco, surrounded by lgbt shit. You might be in Europe, the qt with a foreign accent getting all the attention in a bar.
>>
>>5707560
>Lesbian here, not sure how this board works
this board is actually dedicated to transgender issues. Unless you or your ex are a transbian, cis lesbian love and heartbreak stories are better suited to
>>>/adv/
sorry about your breakup. T_T
>>
>>5707812
Switched to my phone, can't grace you with Jessica Lange gifs from you.

Not having a partner isn't what bothers be. It's what comes with not having a partner.

I don't miss her. I sincerely thought the same way she did. We didn't belong together. It's the feeling I get of losing someone close in my life. It feels like someone passed away.

I don't experience emotional intamacy very often. I find it hard to do. I don't have friends. That's what bothers me the most. I try to make them but I haven't found someone I've clicked well with. I'd like to have a friend.

It's the depression. It's not like my normal depression because I have a reason to be sad, but it feels the same. I'm a very happy person, I love life. That changes very drastically when I go through depression. All I feel is despair. Depression is different for me. I don't feel it as often as anxiety. Anxiety is a nightmare but at least I know how to deal with it. I don't know how to deal with depression. I get very apathetic which I highly dislike. It's hard to explain, but when I'm depressed I don't see a reason to get out of bed. It's very difficult to get out of bed. It's like something is holding me down. I can feel it physically, too. In my chest. It hurts. It's like someone is putting constant pressure on it. I don't like the way I feel and I don't know how to fix it.
>>
>>5707834
Unfortunately the future isn't right now. I'm a very in the present individual. However, it is a nice daydream.
>>
>>5707821
>I have GAD, all solely around my health and dying

are you me
>>
>>5707834
Someone leaving for a man is twice as hurtful. At least, for me. I'm sorry that happened to you.
>>
>>5707859
We could talk to each other about our fears all day! Woo!
>>
File: 0174733.jpg (53 KB, 740x431) Image search: [Google]
0174733.jpg
53 KB, 740x431
>>5707846
>this board is actually dedicated to transgender issues
>>
>>5707857
True enough. It helps me sometimes, but yeah.
And your depression sounds a lot like mine. When shit goes south, I just end up shutting down.

>>5707863
It really did suck.
Felt like the relationship had been a lie the whole time.
>>
>>5707882
It's very difficult to do anything aside from shut down when depression happens. It's what I'm doing right now, and it's terrifying. I get desperate to find a way to make myself stop feeling this way. I'm already sick of it and it just started.
>>
File: tumblr_lvjpr7zvmj1qchwxho1_500.gif (135 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lvjpr7zvmj1qchwxho1_500.gif
135 KB, 500x200
Is anyone still reading? I'm not feeling to great.
>>
>>5707794
>terrified for being alone my whole life.
>fear of death
I had one too some time ago and it went away after like 10 months, death can't be avoided, but fear can (and you have to do it/work on it) , because that's fear that's ruinning your life actually. And fear is often incoherent so fuck off to that fear plz.
Same about being alone and all I think, when you're with people you love you're just enjoying the moment, that's the most important, the "fear of dying alone" obviously is about something else than really dying alone, I don't think many people think intimate relationship as "filler of some scary void"
>>5709692
I never had any relationship though so I can't really help
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.