[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hunnie, passing doesn't matter >we're all girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: index.jpg (15 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
15 KB, 241x209
>hunnie, passing doesn't matter
>we're all girls in our hearts, that's what really counts
>>
>I've always felt like a woman

How? T has poisoned your body for 30+ years, lived as a male, treated as a male, had probably exclusively male friends.

Isn't it enough to say 'My dysphoria was really bad and I couldn't stand being in my male body so I had to change it'

Much easier to understand.
>>
>>5703317
No, hun. Also your use of the phrase "p*isoned by T" is extremely troublesome and if you do not refrain the moderators will need to take action.
If you haven't felt it in your soul that you are and always were truly a woman in side, then I'm sorry, but you are not trans and it would very ill-advised for you to seek hormonal therapy. Of course, always ALWAYS seek advice from a licensed professional if you are even considering doing something so rash.
>>
File: .gif (113 KB, 351x398) Image search: [Google]
.gif
113 KB, 351x398
>>5703295
>tfw passing
Now I get to make fun of all those disgusting hons.

It's great because I know exactly what to say to make them break down and end it all.
>>
I want to personally execute every one of those Susan's place hons!
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (37 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
37 KB, 300x300
>>5704327
>tfw passing made women more creeped out by you
They treat me like I'm a disguised predator, secretly infiltrating their gender and they need to be wary of me or Ill get them.
Men accept me, but only because they wan't to fuck me.
>>
>>5705159
i mean.. if they know you're not passing?

unless you told people who weren't friends, which seems not smart
>>
>>5704327
Why are some trans people such crabs in a bucket? Like you people don't have to be SJW pride trannies, but you shouldn't hate on uglier trans people either.
>>
>>5705194
You're a fucking retard and should kill yourself over the blatant string of assumptions you made. Im not stealth, so when I get to know some one instead of lying about my past I tell them Im trans. It comes as a shock to most and once women know they no longer want to be friends with me or socialize with me. Obviously people who don't know don't treat me any differently, but I can't hand a friendship with some one that's based on m lying about my entire childhood.
>>
>>5704327
That's kind of excessive for dealing with an (extremely annoying) coping mechanism. It's not like they shit on your pet dog or something.
>>
>TFW passing trannies who make fun of hons are really just bitter people who still hate themselves

Got a trans sister in law who refuses to talk to transpeople, or consider herself trans after she got SRS, if you even bring up anything like her being trans she gets really upset and angry because she cant handle that she still thinks of herself as a guy

May also be that she got american SRS so it most likely looks like shit
>>
>>5704352
Holy shit get a grip. It sucks there but there are some nice people too.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.