[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fucked are you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Patrick_Tillman.jpg (218 KB, 500x652) Image search: [Google]
Patrick_Tillman.jpg
218 KB, 500x652
So potential trans friends, how much shit do you have to get fixed? What's stopping you from passing?

Pic related, I have a jaw like this fellow.
>>
Voice and hair.

Before I came out, work asked me to cut my hair, and being the idiot that I am, I did it.

Before that, I could kinda sorta pass... Until I opened my mouth.
>>
>>5703248
>What's stopping you from passing?
My parents who I still live with.
I even kind of pass without hormones using a wig (and occasionally go out in public in girlmode) but my mom thinks wanting to be a little gril is disgusting and wrong.
since I just turned 20 I'm trying to self med asap
>>
I need my jaw narrower and contoured vertically. I need my chin reduced vertically and narrowed. I need my forehead reset. I need slight hairline lowering. And hair trans plants to get rid of square male hair line. Maybe sub cheek bone implants to give my face more roundness from angles. I want to get my nose bridge narrowered slightly and soften the nose a bit but I might not do that I like my nose it's ok short and close to my face.

After I get all that done and if I am content with chin and jaw changes I will get a lip lift to shorten my face a bit and make my mouth a bit more cuter. But my lips are pretty awesome so this is up in the air.

Adam's apple obv.

Then once I have integrated without facial passing tells I may want to get hip implants or fat grafting to widen my hips a bit. Maybe breast implants.

Facial stuff is this summer I think but I'm worried I will still look manly after. But if it goes well and I feel good and moving forward hopefully I get it all done by mid 20s.

I have the money f9r it all luckily. Just worried about results in terrified of facial surgery
>>
>>5703248
I'm ftm. My nemesis is my fucking wide-ass hips. Fat redistribution can not come soon enough.

Other than that, I'm a lucky duck. I've always passed as long as I wear my hair right. If I happen to wear a hat (as one does in winter) it's a much harder sell.
>>
Nothing really but my hairline, which is a NW2. My foreheads also not the best but over all I was pretty androgynous before hormones. Also gotta get facial hair removal but I can just shave until then, my face hair is starting to get thin and transparent anyways.
>>
>>5703321
Just be happy you have the money for all of that.
>>
>>5703271
did you make a thread about this anon?
>>
>>5703461
I'm not happy though. I'd rather not have to get it and I worry I won't like the results or somehow be disconnected from them. Changing your face is so scary :(. Right now I am sort of androgynous but when you look harder everything is too strong and wide to pass as F. Not as bad as op pic though. Maybe ffs will just turn me into a super ugly "woman" and I will not enjoy that
>>
>>5703248
>how much shit do you have to get fixed?
Got my jaw broken by a rubber slug and now have a massive underbite I need fixed. Trying to do it with braces but my ortho says it's probably not going to work.
Nose is going to need to get made less fuckhuge. I'm almost happy merchant tier right now despite not being Jewish or having Jewish heritage.
19" shoulders aren't helping but it's not that bad and I can't fix it anyways.

On the bright side my Adam's apple has never ever been visible, which is nice.
>>
>>5703248
I can practice my voice
Hormones will blow up my ass thighs hips and breasts and thin/slow body hair growth, and fill in my hairline (it's not bad to be honest, it just has corners when it shouldn't).
I'm going to need laser for my face and a trachea shave.
I have one lower tooth that retreated, needs to be corrected.
>>
my hair, i bleached it and dyed it a bunch for literally no reason and now it looks awful.

also my voice because i sound like a gay boy

also my man nose and jaw
>>
File: 1453488944431.jpg (292 KB, 466x560) Image search: [Google]
1453488944431.jpg
292 KB, 466x560
I could easily pass, I'm small, slim and a bit feminine, I look like my mom, hormones would be the tipping point for masc->fem for me, the only thing stopping me is laziness and depression, I'm currently taking depressions meds because the dysphoria is killing me and my parents won't even discuss trans issues with me even though I've tried telling them I need help for years now, they just go on about how 'oh well I used to want to be a bird but I grew out of it!', and I'm too much of a shy wreck to go and set things up by myself, the first time I tried talking to my parents about it was when I was 14 and I just got in big trouble, I'm 20 now, I feel like a prisoner on life support, all I do is play video games and post on 4chan all day, I dropped out of college, I have no friends or social life, sometimes I'm just in so much mental pain I take a bunch of dph just to fall asleep and live in my happy dreams for a bit, I just want someone to help me but everyone and everything just feels so alien to me
>>
>>5703259
You were never passing. The people just didnt wanna be assholes.
>>
File: 764998.png (257 KB, 384x377) Image search: [Google]
764998.png
257 KB, 384x377
Everything. How the fuck does someone go from looking like a 15 year old girl to looking like a 20-something guy?
>always getting age-checked
>I know they'd look at my gender marker on my ID
And that's why transition is going to be my last resort.
>>
>>5703248
Still need a lot of work on my voice, face lasers, a chin shave, and a couple more years on HRT to get best results. Nothing to be done about kinda wide shoulders, kinda wee hips, and a large ribcage.
>>
>>5703248
TIllman looked like a straight up comic book hero. How is that a real dude? RIP IN PEACE PERFECT JAW MAN
>>
I seem to pass sort of okay, but I'd like to finish up my facial hair removal, fix my hairline a bit, and get FFS on my brow and maybe the corners of my jaw.
>>
>>5703552
Give me the money then :^)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.