[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your straight crush just got married Not that I ever stood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1335696617131.gif (2 MB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1335696617131.gif
2 MB, 270x270
>your straight crush just got married

Not that I ever stood a chance.

I wish I knew how to move on and love someone else. Maybe it's not love just infatuation? Because we've been around each other so long but maybe just the close proximity has made me believe I love him.

Fuck I dunno, I wish I was with him, but it's for the best he's happy.
>>
SSRIs
Oxytocin blockers
>>
>>5701971
Ehh what?
>>
>>5701942
Ouch. That sounds awful, anon. If my straight crush got married today I'd probably fall into a deep depression.

I don't know how to stop having feelings for him. I just try not to think about them, but it doesn't help that I see him every other day.
>>
>>5701942
Been there.

It might take a few years and a birth, but eventually they'll be unhappy with each other and he'll be overcommitted but also not getting laid.
>>
>>5701942
>Will you still be friends?
Yes
>Is it just infatuation?
Fucking yes. You cannot possibly love someone this much who doesn't care romantically about you, it is pretty much lying to yourself.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and move on. Life is too short for your happiness to wait on a straight guy turning
>>
My straight crush just lost his virginity last month. Fuck me man I know these feels. Been depressed all month but have to pretend to be happy for him.

Also doesn't help that no one knows so I can't even explain why I'm depressed and have to just pretend to carry on like normal. Fuuuuck.
>>
These feels suck anon
>>
>>5701942
>your straight crush just got married
That would seal my fate as a Disney villain.

Then again knowing him he's never gonna get married and probably will never get laid.
>>
>>5701942
I've kind of got a crush on my straight best friend but he married some fat bi girl that just wants to be a housewife and leech off him.
I never developed any intense feelings though. That being said it does annoy me how both of them pretend to be the perfect couple yet I've caught both of them cheating on each other and shit. They're kind of normies though so I wouldn't want to be with either of them dating-wise.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.