[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trasnspobic trans for the greater good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: 51.jpg (57 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
51.jpg
57 KB, 500x333
Real talk, it's 4chan for fuck sake.

Are there any other trans people out there who understand that no matter how bullshit it is, there are societal views on us that DRASTICALLY affect our quality of living, and just simply how we are treated day to day.

I pass for the most part because I don't push a stereotype that a woman has to wear dresses, paint her face and fem her voice to the point that (in their mind's) there's no question she's (He's) faking it.

Not everyone will pass I know, but do you think you should give yourself the time to try? Why be an outcast when you can be patient and look androgynous?

Can you dial it back? For the people who have a chance?

Try not eating the whole kitchen, care about your appearance and if dysphoria is still that bad, grow your hair out, get hair plugs, get a nose job, take some steps to be a beautiful man. A beautiful soccer player type and me being real with my friends that I'm female and simply not able to pass would be preferable to me to being a trans woman project what you do, a painful sore in society's eye because even though you ARE a woman, you're viewed as a man (have common sense) you hurt us all when you're a stereotypical hon.
>>
>>5699154

Some transpeople have dysphoria so bad that anything is better than living as a male/female. Even if they don't pass,they have to be themselves. Try and understand where they're coming from please.
>>
>>5699154
i am very confused
>>
Phteven?
>>
>>5699199
I can only speak for Mtf, but...
How does being viewed as a respectable normal man come second to being viewed as a mentally ill degenerate who fetishizes women and since your clearly a man, you're just trying to prey upon women. "But at least you're being you."

Why is this preferable if nobody buys it? Why not try to make peace with yourself that you can live decent, be open with the people who "care" and not ruin younger lives. Wouldn't you have wanted that from your elders?
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 183x275
I'm a conventionally attractive passing MtF who dresses for her age group and know what fits my body type and what doesn't. It seriously isn't that hard. You can't be a pretty little girl in a frilly dress if you have a barrel chest and shoulders like a mountain. Stop being socially awkward and actually observe women who resemble you in real life instead of trying to be some kind of idealized anime girl. Not every girl is small and cute and petite. Some are big and ugly, just like men. If you're a big and ugly man, then sorry to break it to ya but you're gonna be a big and ugly woman. When you try anything else you end up looking like a hon and drag the rest of us down with you.

And I mean the traditional actual hons, not legbutts "not 10/10 perfect godly aspect of femininity" hons. The ones from Susan's who look like disgusting 50 year old tanned men with blonde wigs and too much makeup. Don't be those hons.

The key word is "passing", not "become really attractive". There are tons of ugly women out there. As long as you pass as SOME kind of woman, you're good.
>>
>>5699154

Can you specify a little? I feel like I'm being targeted for not being ashamed of what makes me happy.

Real talk, I would probably kill myself if I started transition and suddenly realized I could logistically never pass. I feel like an androgynous male as it is without HRT, and hate it enough to the point where I want to rip my balls off, knowing it would at least make me feel less like a male.

I'm underweight, have a good facial structure, have enough experience in voice acting to pass vocally, and lived as a guy for 18 years of my life, like I was wearing a shell to shelter me, and lying to myself to make me feel better. I don't want to do that anymore. I want to go forward and never look back, cutting loose anything that makes me feel like I'm not human.

I'm sick of it. Not another year will I put up with being called a pussy, a bitch, a weak little girl, or anything you want to throw at me. I'm not going to go out in public wearing a mask either. I'm going to do what I fucking want to do, and honestly, I'm just going to be a girl. Not a tranny. Not a man. Not any flimsyshit in between.

A girl.

Yeah, I'll take my time transitioning for the sake of the sanity of the few friends I still have, but most people in society are assholes. Why should I care about the opinions of God-fearing men, when all they do is deperately act like puppets, praying for someone to control their lives.

I've had enough of it. I'm doing what I want.
>>
>>5699373
This. FUCKING THIS!
>>
As a Doctor, I can confirm that the quality of life for trans individuals is caused by the autistic population and urge everyone to do their part by informing said suffers to take their Domestos.
>>
>>5699543
What's with you and autism?
>>
>>5699373
> observe women
You're making me feel lucky, having a female friend who wants to take me bra shopping and help me pass, without hugboxing me.
>>
>>5699264

Well I can't really speak for them, but being seen as " a respectable normal man" isn't the life most of them want.
>>
>>5699399
There is nothing wrong with the transitioning phase. There is nothing wrong with having to potato, but having the common sense to know when to step from male to andro to female is the key.

EVERYONE CAN'T PASS

If you can't, find your peace. I am not advocating any self harm, I would rather die than to know as a trans woman, my selfish pursuit of validation from a generous few has caused such hardship for so many that had a chance.

To myself I still don't see anything but andro, and I have the sense to wait it out. I pass now, I don't get gendered male, but I don't push it, because I still question myself. It doesn't bother me, it makes me feel better that I can go out without makeup on in jeans and a hoodie and get gendered female. I can do this because I took my time and I was REAL with myself. I'm strong enough to deal with "the desire for people to find me pretty." Fuck that. Calm down, don't rush, have sense and just get clocked female because you took your time and had sense when to present.

If dresses cure your dysphoria there is something else besides trans at play.
>>
>>5699634
>having to potato
wut?
>>
>>5699631
Society doesn't give you what you want.

If you can be realistic, what would you want?

Understanding that trans is real. Do you want to be trans and viewed as a hon swamp monster with his balls hanging out of his dress invading women's spaces, or get to the point that may take a little longer, but be where you can ease dysphoria and take steps to have a better quality of life without going full trainwreck.
>>
>>5699661
Potato mode.
New to this I see?
>>
>>5699671
>or get to the point that may take a little longer, but be where you can ease dysphoria and take steps to have a better quality of life without going full trainwreck.

Well I'm personally taking this route but some other girls straight up don't care and are going do what's best for them in the moment.
>>
>>5699736

Again, having sense and making decisions to do what's best for them in the moment isn't a problem. There are going to be spots in transition that you WILL get clocked because the awkward phases happen, and you may have to take that chance or wait for "male fail."

The issue for people is that they don't care to take their time in adjusting to one of the biggest issues life could have thrown, and their response is to go full hon?

You may be internally female, but all you are showing society is how much you love shopping the ladies section.
>>
>>5699634
Sorry, im a bit anxious. I feel like I came off more aggressive than I usually am. Just having a rough day.

Dresses didn't cure my dysphoria, they aggrivated it by stripping away the coping mechanisms I've been using since childhood. I avoided feminine anything like the plague, because I was ashamed to be that boy that liked feeling like a girl. I got bullied a lot for being weak, light, and anti-social. People would actually make fun of me by calling me a girl. That fucking hurt. Even in moments as a teen when I felt most attractive and masculine, I started getting hit with feelings of breast envy. It tore me down and made me feel worthless, so I put up a wall. I got addicted to Ritalin. I wore gender-neutral clothing just so I didn't feel like shit. I wore sweatshirts in June just so people wouldnt see how feminine I felt my arms were. I was embarrassed by it. I would look in mirrors and see a girl, feel happy, then wonder if anyone else saw a girl and instantly have that joy stripped away. I grew out my facial hair to hide my soft jawline, and my pubic hair so I never had to see my balls. I felt like a mess and probably would have killed myself if my parents didn't think I was wasting raw talent, failing my classes. The worst part is, I failed them because I was staying up until 3 AM masturbating the stress away. No sleep means no focus, even on 72mg of Concerta. I broke the addiction on my own, but reality hit me like a truck. I can't keep living like this. I'm finally getting my life under control, and I believe this is the next step. I haven't felt happy until I finally decided to say fuck everything and just feel how I want to feel. Looks aren't what matter, it's feelings.

What you said about passing is what I've really come to terms with. If I get the little things right, I'll just be an ugly girl, and there are solutions for that. On top of that, I'm starting transition at 19. I want to go through with it, taking the time to avoid fuck ups.
>>
>>5699914

Only you know if your trans. There is no specific narrative. If you've worked it out and identify female, guess what, you're fucking female. There is nothing that anyone ever is going to be able to change that.

With that being the case, you are internally/emotionally female. Saying "fuck everything," your feelings will remain the same. It's why you can't fix trans, and why people choose to transition.

You are 19, If you don't go full retard and just take your time and allow yourself to transition, this shouldn't be a problem. Have sense and you'll be fine.
>>
>>5699682
I'm not familiar with the term
>>
>>5700035
Slang for the period after you start HRT when your face starts to change due to fat redistribution. Most people go through it, myself included where you don't look either gender and you just look off. Like a lumpy potato.
>>
>>5700014
Your wisdom is appreciated. I'll take heed.

>>5700065
Didn't know about that. I didn't actually think hormones changed your face much.
>>
File: luffy.jpg (83 KB, 407x560) Image search: [Google]
luffy.jpg
83 KB, 407x560
>>5699154
>fem her voice to the point that (in their mind's) there's no question she's (He's) faking it.

i don't even try to fake my manly ass voice. it just makes me look worse. my dialog is kind of feminine though. i know that my voice is manly as shit, but thats ok! one day, i'm going to find jolly rogers treasure and become queen of /lgbt
>>
People don't hate trannies because of hons sweety they just hate us. You're putting a lot of thought into hons it honestly seems like you've got emotional issues to work out.
>>
>>5699373
I feel you. If you don't have female friends, and only ever hung around guys and did guy stuff you need to take the time to actually learn the role.

If you are coming off as a mentally ill caricature that isn't good. If you seem sincere most people will be kind even if they spot you.
>>
>>5702602
I get that people hate because of hate and this isnt a fix for society, but let's go ahead and keep perpetuating a stereotype of obvious man wanting to be a woman and failing miserably.

There is a trans aquaintence that has been transitioning about the same time as me.

Does not pass.
Could pass with FFS and if she didn't dress like she was blind and deaf.

Instead she has taken out several loans for SRS.

Hon logic: as long as there's no D, then they'll respect me as a lady... Fuck that.

Don't be a stereotype. Really that simple.
>>
>>5699224

yeth?
>>
I'm fearful of trying to girl mode too soon. I'd rather deny, deny, deny any shit is happening for two years and be stuck androgyous forever. Binder and all. Yes I die a little when people remind me what I am (a guy) but I'm not doing this to be socially accepted. I'm doing this for me. The world doesn't have the problem, I do, and I'd prefer keeping everyone out of it.
>>
>>5702683
Some people are just incapable of knowing how to dress well. If you arent telling them exactly what to buy you're part of the problem
>>
>>5702769

This is about self awareness, not just about clothes.
>>
>>5702991
I mean most normies arent self aware. People just suck, everyone is a bad example of every group.

I dont really pass 100% but i present in girl clothes that match my age and body. I like how i look in skirts.
>>
>>5703159
Not passing 100% but dressing your age and body type is you having sense about this.

People have to make a jump. You may get clocked now and then. I see trans women now and then that don't pass but are on their way. Fucking go them. You can still not pass and not be a hon.
>>
File: 1451277522952.jpg (47 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1451277522952.jpg
47 KB, 540x540
I identify as a male, and try to appear more as one if I can with a beard and certain hairstyles, but I also wear women's clothing. This is not to cope with any feelings of self-image dysphoria or make a statement, but simply because it's more aesthetically pleasing than men's clothing. I look better in women's jeans than men's pants, and I like wedge boots more than sneakers, for example. Is it right for me to be grouped with the transsexuals ridden with dysphoria who dress feminine as a coping mechanism? In which case I'm sorry, but also fuck you I do what I want.
>>
>>5703355
>You can still not pass and not be a hon.

works for me. I don't pass, and I am not a hon. That is if you define passing as being able to be perfectly stealth.
>>
>>5703442

Nope, you aren't lumped in with trans if you're not. You sound like you just have good fashion sense.

And fuck you too.
>>
>>5703749

Take passing out of it completely. You can be trans, not pass and not be a train wreck hon.
>>
>>5699154
I know what you're saying. A lot of hons would be better off if they went through an androgynous phase first, by getting skinny, growing hair long, and wearing skinny jeans and a little guyliner.

Some people try to furnish a room before they've even painted the walls.
>>
>>5699543
You first, Catherhon.
>>
>>5704186
Not a pseudo-tranny, McWalter.
>>
>>5704170
Then you do this for 2+ years and never transition and become me
>>
>>5704513
You did what for two plus years?
>>
>>5699154
i agree. andro is not bad.
nobody should realistically fully transition unless people just naturally start treating you as the target sex
>>
>>5704598
Anon cultivated an androgynous guy look for 2+ years and can't get beyond it.
>>
>>5704513
Congrats, then you've successfully dealt with one of nature's most misunderstood "fuck you" scenarios.
>>
>>5704970
Andro can be incredibly attractive. I'm not into men but damn, andro trans women. Not even in the creeper sense... why not be questionable but fucking beautiful.
>>
>>5702721
Same. 5 years though.

I feel like taking care of my skin and hair, getting proper nutrition, and staying trim is more important than wearing women's clothes. If I thought I could pull it off, I would, but as of now, being a pretty guy is the better option.
>>
File: TMNT-NES.jpg (52 KB, 528x471) Image search: [Google]
TMNT-NES.jpg
52 KB, 528x471
>>5706189
And you're a badass bitch who has her shit together. You have my admiration support.
>>
>>5706239
And support*
Drunk, idgaf
>>
>>5702721
>I'm not doing this to be socially accepted. I'm doing this for me. The world doesn't have the problem, I do, and I'd prefer keeping everyone out of it.
yooooo I totally get you. this is basically how I feel
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.