[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hon General /hongen/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
>tfw 42 band size at a 25 BMI, A-B cups
>tfw cant get a good voice to stick and keep cycling between nasally gay tranny and girl voices
>tfw forever a hon
>tfw dont get why some of the cuties i date can stand my body
>tfw im like a reverse paper bag job
>>
>>5696324
oh yeah I forgot one
>tfw I've seen gross old men with gyno who have more feminine and shapely tits than me
>>
>>5696327
hahah yeah me too. i saw one and his nipples were small and guy-like but his tits had a better shape than mine
>>
>>5696336
>>5696336
my problem is that a great big mass of fat sits on the upper and outer part of my chest because my body didnt get the full memo on fat redistribution. it erases the ability for my small boobs to show their shape from top to bottom and instead creates a big long manboob shape

I'm gonna try to lose some more weight, 7 points of BMI before reaching serious levels of unhealthy is a lot to work with I guess
>>
>>5696373
>my body didnt get the full memo on fat redistribution.
mine too tbqh. i guess it's because i started so late so i really don't expect any fem fat at all because i need to be realistic about this
>>
>>5696393
how long hrt?
>>
>>5696403
bout 9 months, you?
>>
>>5696373
I kind of have my doubts that fat 'redistributes' from HRT. It sounds kind of like that meme about turning fat into muscle.

I think it's just that your body stores fat in new places now. Any fat in old places isn't going anywhere unless you burn it off. But your body has new priorities about fat now and what should burn first. So you're kind of fucked.

Apparent redistribution could be from minor fluctuations in our every day lives. We lose an insignificant amount of fat all the time and if we gain an insignificant amount it goes in a different spot now.
>>
>>5696415
I'm not fucked if i burn it all off though
>>5696412
2 yrs
>>
>>5696415
It's not like it doesn't happen at all. If you don't do anything with your body that means no excercise, the male-pattern fat you had before HRT will take about 7 years to redistribute but yeah the new fat will go to new places straight away as long as you are on HRT.
>>
>>5696415
>But your body has new priorities about fat now and what should burn first. So you're kind of fucked.
>what should burn first.
Does it mean the new fat will be prioritized for burning and not the old fat?
>>
>>5696452
That's what I imagine, yeah. Not so much your body goes "shit, I need a few calories... burn the fat in the thighs and not the gut because our hormones say we're female" but that the percentage burned from where is now in female proportions and the proportions would be higher for the female spots than the male spots.

Keep in mind I'm armchairing this bullshit. This is just me thinking out loud about the term "fat redistribution".

I think >>5696432 has the right idea. Embrace your inner skeleton.

>>5696442
7 years seems like a long ass time.
>>
>>5696481
It's just horrifying to think that's the case. No wonder everyone said you need to be skelly tier before you start hormones but I didn't listen I DIDN'T LISTEN waah
>>
>>5696518
Thanks for being the horror story to get me off my ass.
>>
>>5696481
>"shit, I need a few calories... burn the fat in the thighs and not the gut because our hormones say we're female"
that's not how it works. it will burn the fat in the other places first because thee body wants the fat in the female places because the hormones says so. so you will get rid of the male-pattern fat first.
>>
>>5696680
Hmm, is that right? That does make sense too.

>>5696518
Hear that, fatty? Lose some weight.
>>
>it's impossible to transition with no hormones!
>the hormones haven't given me boobs!

Lmao you could've skipped hormones altogether and gotten implants
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.