[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
survey time >method of hrt (i.e. pills, nasal, patch, etc)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 5-22.gif (952 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
5-22.gif
952 KB, 480x480
survey time

>method of hrt (i.e. pills, nasal, patch, etc)
>how many years
>doses/how frequent
>pros
>cons
>noticeable changes if different from pros/cons
>>
>>5695173
None
>how many years
>doses/how frequent
Never
>pros
It's free
>cons
I'm not on HRT
None
>>
>>5695192
/thread
>>
>>5695173
Pills
>how many years
>doses/how frequent
1 mg Estradiol Hemihydrate /12 hours, 37.5 mg Cyproterone Acetate / 24 hours, 2.5 mg Finasteride / 24 hours.
>pros
Growing breasts, skin getting better, butt getting bigger, hairline returning, feeling not terrible
>cons
I'm fucking cold, my breasts hurt, I miss alcohol
I no longer have trouble getting to sleep, but my sleep is less deep; my arousal is changed
>>
>>5695242
>I miss alcohol
why not take hrt in a way that isn't hard on the liver?
>>
>>5695254
Because it turns out I like things high in potassium more than I like alcohol. A year(ish) sober won't be bad, though. Getting tipsy will be much cheaper come orchi time.
>>
>>5695266
So it's one or the other overall?
Concerning your genitals, if you allow of course, did arousal change for the better or worse?

Hope I'm not too invasive.
>>
>>5695242

What would be the downside if you went and had one night out drinking like, every 2 months? I don't drink much, but I enjoy it when I do, and it would suck to lose that...
>>
>>5695293
I'm going to say better, but different enough that maybe not everyone would agree, and I'm slightly torn. I find myself attracted to (more) people more often, and that winds up occupying more of my attention. But it's less distracting and urgent. Coming to orgasm takes a lot longer, so I do that less, but the build-up is better. Kind of trade-offs in places?

>>5695298
I can probably get away with more drinking than I do, but I'm being very cautious on account of having already had to increase CPA dose twice. I'm pretty sure I'll be at 50 by the end of the month.
>>
>>5695173
pills + orchi
>how many years
>doses/how frequent
2 mg Estradiol / 12 hours
(Until orchi @ T+1yr
2 mg Estradiol / 8 hours
50 mg CPA / 24 hours)
>pros
Nice, slow pace of development
I'm finally myself (almost. SRS soon(TM))
No agression since orchi
Controllable lust from orchi
>cons
No P. Results may vary, but it's better.
Small B-cup breasts for my 6'2" frame
It's started to take a toll on my liver
Shots might be better for me - one less thing to worry about.
@6mg: Heavy Depression
>>
>>5695625
>>5695242
Does taking the doses so frequently ever become annoying or tedious? Or does it become routinely like brushing teeth after awhile? I have my letter so this'll be me very soon as well
>>
pills
>how many years
>doses/how frequent
150 spiro/2 estrogen
>pros
face softened, neck thinned, small tits, some hip growth
>cons
not really happy with extent of changes, feel like i changed very little, sexual side effects
still have tons of dysphoria
>>
>doses/how frequent
6mg e pills, 5mg finastride, 10mg medroxyprogesterone 10 days a month, 200mg spiro tho i started self medding with 50mg cpa recently

morning: 2mg e, finastride, cypro
noon: 2mg e
dinner: 2mg e, medroxyprogesterone (if its in the 10 day range)
>how many years
1/2 year
>pros
my life is way different and i actually feel like im alive now
>cons
depression and emotions were insane the first 5 months. im finally getting less crazy though i still cry a fair amount
yeah, i look way different in only 6 months though i was skeleton mode and had a very andro face and made an effort to put on a lot of weight recently so my face feminized pretty quickly from female fat distribution
>>
>>5695173
>>method of hrt (i.e. pills, nasal, patch, etc)
transdermal patches + cyproterone acetate pills
>>how many years
4 months
>>doses/how frequent
100 micrograms changed twice weekly
50 mg cypro every every 24 hours
>>pros
patches are great because you dont have to keep track of pills timing and dont have to bring pills with you if you're out and about when its time to take them
feels like a smoother development, and the hormone levels dont fluctuate as much as they do with pills
>>cons
the area where the patch is located can itch and theres always the risk of it coming off
>>noticeable changes if different from pros/cons
emotional, crying over stupid things, lusting for companionship and the dick, the loneliness is even stronger than before estrogen
i have had somewhat decent breast growth for just 4 months but its cuz im fat i think
>>
>>5696868
i hear losing weight before hrt and gaining during can help with the FD process, breast growth as well i think (?)

why the emotions? I hear this a lot, is it indecisiveness over gender??
>>
>>5696833
It's like doing the dishes. It's an expected tedium that tangibly improves the quality of your life.
>>
>>5696916
no, things just affect me more. estrogen makes everything seem more dire and intense. people say things and i have to go to the bathroom and cry a bit sometimes. i never really questioned my gender i knew what i needed to do.

also i was never able to gain weight before hrt. i was 110 lbs.
>>
File: Estriol_v2.png (46 KB, 3094x1639) Image search: [Google]
Estriol_v2.png
46 KB, 3094x1639
Estrogen pills
>how many years
>doses/how frequent
2mg twice a day
>pros
Easiest form of estrogen to take, Tastes like sugar, super easy to swallow.
>cons
Taxing on the liver unless sublingual, tiny chance of blood clots, you have to take them the most often.
>noticeable changes
It's been 5 years so I've pretty much gotten to the end point. You'll have the same changes as any other estrogen. There's a myth going around that injections are better but I don't know if that's true.

Patch
>how many years
6 months
>doses/how frequent
Two patches changed once every few days.
>pros
Fewer pills, doesn't tax your liver, no blood clot risk.
>cons
Left a ring of gross stinky shit that I had to painstakingly scratch off every week, ugly large patch on body at all times, constantly fell off, allergic reaction made them bind to my skin in a pretty horrifying way.
Same as all estrogen.

Spiro pills
>how many years
>doses/how frequent
100 mg twice daily
>pros
Most abundantly available anti-androgen, Lowers blood pressure to counter act blood clot risk.
>cons
Lowered blood pressure, tastes like shit, huge horse pill.
I didn't become a man.
>>
>>5695173
>method
Oral
>how many years
7 months
>doses/how frequent
Breakfast 100mg Spiro, 2mg Estrace, 1.25mg Finasteride
Dinner 100mg Spiro, 2mg Estrace
Bedtime 2mg Estrace, 10mg Provera
>pros
Boobs, soft skin, face softening, hair thickening, body hair thinning, no more random boners, no more ejaculate, upper body muscle loss, happier, oversleeping, calmer
>cons
Peeing, less energy, sore boobs, oversleeping, diet is harder to maintain with constant cravings
Dry skin, easily remedied by my skincare routine, arousal is mostly mental, obsessed with chocolate
>>
>>5696833
It's get's super boring super quick to take pills twice a day.

Sometimes, I take my meds right before going to bed and I fall asleep with Estrodiol under my tongue. And sometimes, I wake up 5-6 hours later with the thing still under my tongue... And at that point, it tastes super chalky...
>>
File: mirror.gif (785 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
mirror.gif
785 KB, 500x270
Pills.
>how many years
>doses/how frequent
1 mg Estradiol hemihydrate / morning
1 mg Estradiol hemihydrate / afternoon
2 mg Estradiol hemihydrate / evening
5 mg Cyproterone acetate / twice a day
>pros
Soft skin, less visible body hair, can multiorgasm now, actually have libido now, can't describe how much better I feel in my head despite my body taking so much time to change, don't look more fem but definitely I look younger now, I think my knees rounded a little but idk.
>cons
Depression, sometimes sucidial tendencies more than usual, lethargy, peeing a lot, being thirsty a lot, haven't gained much weight since I started HRT, that thing inside my butt (possibly prostate) sometimes just shoots pain, sleeping way less (about 5 hrs now instead of 8-10), sometimes sweating a lot.

I think most of these side effects come from CPA. Orchi when?
>>
>>5697408
>stinky shit that I had to painstakingly scratch off every week
gnarly, judging by the time span you find pills are the better of all methods? they seem the most popular at least
>>
>>5695173
so have any of you ever got breasts bigger than b-cups?
>>
>>5695173
2mg estrodial twice daily
100mg spironolactone twice daily
9 years
200mg progesterone once daily
.1mg estrodial patch 1 twice a week
4 month 30mg lupron depot shot
1 year

cum is clear, breast growth, thicker / fatter hips thighs. noticably less / minimal body and facial hair growth. female pubic hair pattern. soft skin.

constantly having to pee / fluids run through / easily dehydrated. tired consistently. minimal libido, masturbation maybe once a month. noticable atrophy of penis / scrotum. much more moody / emotional. cry more frequently / have outbursts or tantrums.

yea idk. the longer i go the less attached i am to my penis the more i just want to get rid of it. i cum solely from anal at this point and get kinda turned off when they want to stroke / suck my dick. i'm much pickier about partners now as well, where as before i just wanted to slut it up.
>>
Not to interrupt or anything, but this seems the most relevant place to ask. How/where the hell do you get these without a doctor or insurance?
>>
injections
>how many years
>doses/how frequent
estradiol valerate 20 mg/week
cyproterone acetate 25 mg/day
finasteride 2.5 mg/day (too lazy to cut it more than halves)
>pros
titties, soft skin, been losing weight and it's all been coming off my waist area so far; actually have some curvage going on now, ass was deflated from prior weight loss but now it seems to be inflating again, emotions, my previously incredibly faggy looking giant red lips are now ridiculous DSL's, body hair has reduced considerably and turned to vellus hairs, reduced, but not eliminated sex drive, better orgasms (I seriously thought this was hon bullshit but it turns out the sex hormone you have in your body does change how you orgasm regardless of what your genitals are)
>cons
tired easier (but this is often a pro because i fall asleep easy these days whereas I was an insomniac under T), my liver's probably getting raped by the cypro, physically weaker
yeah so turns out that it's also bullshit that hormones don't effect your sexual orientation, I crave dick now, it's quite embarrassing tbqh

I used to do pills every day but I don't see the point. They're more expensive than injections and annoying to have to keep up with.
>>
>>5700153
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0dGjucGXQwH
>>
pills
>how many years
>doses/how frequent
2mg Estradiol / 200Mg Spiro per day
>pros
Being an grill
can't do lewd guy things
everything is super sensitive
>cons
am now a social outcast
STRETCH MARKS

>>
>>5695173
pills
>how many years
2 years.
>doses/how frequent
3 doses of estrogen every day, 2 doses of spironolactone
>pros
I look fairly androgynous now, boobs feel fucking amazing for sex. My sweat doesn't stink, and nomoreboners.jpg
>cons
Very low sex drives which, while a pro for me, is a serious con for my spouse and has led to a lot of stress (they have a very high sex drive).
I look less attractive as a woman (or a man) now than I did before as a "man."

I have boobs.
My skin is much softer.
Acne is very rare, I've had a zit 4 times in the past two years versus always.
Hair disappeared from my thighs!
Stayed the same weight, but got rounder :( Still a .7 WHR.
Lost a whole bunch of upper body strength, but actually got more strength in my legs from compensating.
I'm 23 years old, but I look like a 16yo boy with delayed puberty or a masculine adult woman. In my photo ID taken when I was 17, I look like a hardened man. I look similar, but more like I'm the underage brother or sister of the person in the photo :|
>>
>>5702542
* 3 doses of E 2mg/each, 2 doses spiro 100mg/each
>>
>>5699990
I meant to write sticky there but yeah. Pills are definetly the easiest form of hrt to tale.

I never took onjections because the ancient doctor thy perscribed it too me gave me a perscription for stuff that no longer exists and i decided it's not worth all the effort but i'm aware that they're good.

Hrt all works so imo pickthe easiest one for you.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.