[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you say something in class and the transcriber prefaces
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1454468523277.jpg (32 KB, 233x316) Image search: [Google]
1454468523277.jpg
32 KB, 233x316
>tfw you say something in class and the transcriber prefaces it with "male student"
>>
>>5694377

>tfw your cute physics professor said "Sir" to call your attention

>tfw your parents think there's a push for transgenderism by the government for population growth control
>tfw they should have noticed you were not interested in reproducing since long before you came out
>tfw you keep thinking your mother is trying to dismiss it by saying it to herself
>tfw it's probably just an "I know better than you" tone

>tfw your mother asks you if it is cold in your room (was wearing my coat)
>tfw I said I didn't know (I put the jacket on before, when I was in the cold living room, not my bedroom)
>tfw she said, "How could you not know? It's your own body."
>tfw she ends her sentence in that unsure way you do when you realize something, like when you contradict something you said earlier (probably the irony of her statement when combined with her ignoring that I am trans)
>>
File: sad-girl.jpg (181 KB, 900x1024) Image search: [Google]
sad-girl.jpg
181 KB, 900x1024
>>5694622

Oh, I forgot.

>In the context of my mother's call to my father about the conspiracy theory about the government
>She said to my father that my brother I originally came out to says he sees the push for it now and he doesn't believe I'm trans anymore
>tfw

At least the youngest brother (17) still believes me.
>>
Who the fuck is transcribing your classroom discussions
>>
>>5694762
The transcriber, obviously.
>>
>>5694792

The question is about why the class has a transcriber. Or is it a student?
>>
>>5694817
Sometimes it's a student. Generally I believe it is on behalf of disability services or the like.
>>
>>5694850

Oh, I figured they were just a nerd.
>>
>>5694377
Is that not accurate? sex isn't changeable, even if trannies pretend gender is.
>>
>>5694884

Don't pretend like you don't know. "Male student" is being used to mean a student who looks like a man rather than strictly as a description of a student's biological sex.

Trannies don't think gender is changeable either. They just think sex and gender can be in disagreement.
>>
>>5694921
>Trannies don't think gender is changeable either. They just think sex and gender can be in disagreement.

Wait, are you telling me that trannies and genderfluid types are in some sort of disagreement, or fundamental ideological conflict?
>>
>>5694960

Yes. You often see threads on this.
>>
>>5694960
>Wait, are you telling me that trannies and genderfluid types are in some sort of disagreement, or fundamental ideological conflict?
Yes. Genderfluidity is called 'being an attention whore'. Transgender people are just doing everything in their power to not kill themselves.
>>
File: johnny.jpg (9 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
johnny.jpg
9 KB, 246x205
>>5694377
>>
>>5694960
>trannies and genderfluid types are in some sort of disagreement, or fundamental ideological conflict?
Yes. And they're both in disagreement with feminist "sex and gender literally don't exist we're all identical" school of thought. That disagreement combined with misandry inherent to feminism since the 70s has been a major reason why feminism only sort of started embracing transgenders in the 2010s and even then only through the pressure of milennial converts to feminism. Most of the old guard of feminists still hate our guts.
>>
>>5694377
wait you have people transcribing your classes?
>>
>>5694884
How are you defining sex? Virtually every definition of sex is either incomplete/inconsistent or is based on changeable biological characteristics.
>>
>>5698724
I only have people cisscribing mine
>>
File: 1428011528452.jpg (164 KB, 696x966) Image search: [Google]
1428011528452.jpg
164 KB, 696x966
>>5694884
>>5694921

Actually, phenotype is quite plastic. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11085516

I don't see why we have to ban fields like genetics just cause it offends your dogma.
>>
>>5694622

If you don't want to have babies then lots of people are gonna hassle you about it regardless of what your gender status appears to be. Almost everybody "knows" that everybody wants and needs to make babies.
>>
>>5700487

Well, I do want kids, maybe 7, if my (hypothetical) husband would want that many. It's just that if I'm forced to live as a man, I'll live my life as a eunuch, without putting much investment in anything. Living life as a man is something that shuts me off. Though living like a eunuch is probably the likely outcome of my life, if not suicide.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.