[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats up faggots So my little 14 yo bro confessed to me last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1435319377527.jpg (10 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1435319377527.jpg
10 KB, 267x200
Whats up faggots
So my little 14 yo bro confessed to me last night that he wants to turn trans
How easy would it be for him, also would he make a good looking girl, he's skinny fat

Fuck off mods I'm 18
>>
No one gonna reply?
>>
At 14? Unless the first few years of puberty have utterly ravaged her, your little sister will have very little masculinization interfering with her transition, and plenty of time to socialize with other girls.
>>
Post a pic otherwise I can't tell you shit
>>
>>5694308
>skinny
>fat
What.
>>
>>5694308
Well pics would help but chances are good that shell be fine, 14 is super early on so yeah.
>>5694466
pretty sure that means that shes skinny but still kinda flabby
>>
File: DSC_0045.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0045.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
Pic of him, OP on phone here
>>
>>5694515

Looks like she would do fine, assuming she starts very soon (<6 months, but really as soon as possible).
>>
More answers?
>>
i don't know if it would be easy for him, but i think you should encourage him to do so as much as possible.
>>
Your brother is a queer and a degenerate. I guess you were both molested.
>>
personally, i think ginger girls are hot.

she should totally go for it.
>>
>>5694308
She will be fine, now hurry up and get her hrt online.
The next few months will be crucial.
>>
>>5694740
>>5694737
>she
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-09-03-45-34.png (509 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-09-03-45-34.png
509 KB, 1280x800
>>5694308

Reminder you have to start early. Pic related are biologically male identical twins at 14 years old. One a cis male, the other an MtF started on puberty blockers at a young age.
>>
>>5694882
OP's brother is way too late, he will become a hon
>>
>>5694888

As long as her voice hasn't dropped yet, she could be fine.
>>
>>5694308
ask him if wearing women clothing turns him on. if it turns him on then he's not for real.
>>
>>5694308
but if wearing womens clothes don't turn HER on. then SHE is for real.
>>5699666
^^this is me.
>>
>>5699677
^^i mean that comment was something i typed. i am a women currently trapped in a mans body and i am for real.
>>
>>5694466
google not working?
>>
Sounds like your grooming him for sex or something. Fucking pervert.
>>
She should go on hormones now, will pass
>>
>>5700937
No. No it doesn't sound like that. Now fuck off.
>>
>>5694308

So does she have an appointment with a psych or doctor yet?
>>
>>5694882
to be honest, the "girl" would have looked the same with or without hrt
>>
>>5702965

Senpai, what the fuck are you talking about? The difference is tremendous. Imagine two of the boy right next to each other, and compare that mental image to what you actually see. How could you think starting early didn't make a world of difference? The boy already has a fucking Adam's apple, which would require surgical removal.

Not to mention that she's not even on estrogen in that picture, just the puberty blockers. Her endocrinologist also said she filled out after she got started on estrogen.
>>
>>5694308
He's 14.

Give him time. Puberty does a lot of stuff to one's body, plus I'm sure environmental factors are toying with his perception.

Get it together OP. You don't want to force an issue and make him into another statistic right?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.