[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breast/butt augmentation general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10
File: image.png (752 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
752 KB, 1136x640
Anyone else have positive experience with breast and butt augmentation?

I'm a 5'10" transwoman and decided to go the non-hormones route and skip the therapy as all that. I've gotten many compliments from men who have told me that they didn't realize I was trans until I told them. Most people agree that I'm passable. I have never touched hormones, but instead opted for fat grafting in my butt, as well as butt and breast implants by Dr. Karabis. I have also maintained a low-protein high-fat diet and gotten laser hair removal. I would recommend gummy implants for a more realistic look, although I wish they made them in larger sizes.

Some of you may recognize me because of my tripcode, I have posted several pictures of myself before and linked my tumblr and I have received nothing but support from this community.

The main reason I decided to go the non-hormone route is because I enjoy having a high sex drive and wouldn't want to sacrifice that aspect of myself.
>>
nobody gives a fuck and even if this troll post was real youre going to look so fucking disgusting eventually
>>
>>5694195
>no hormones
So you're a crossdresser.
>>
>>5694210
You're free to label me how you want. I have been called a crossdresser before and I'm fine with it. However, I have realistic breast and butt implants and although I'm bisexual I'm in a loving committed relationship with my live-in boyfriend.
>>
>>5694201
Please don't troll cali gal, she's a respected poster.

I plan on going the cali gal route as well. I have naturally skinny arms and enjoy being bale to get boners!
>>
YAY!!! Caligal's back from vacation
>>
File: image.png (889 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
889 KB, 1280x800
>>5694269
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 220x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 220x276
I will be getting 800cc silicone implants from Dr Michael Diaz in Florida in only 2 weeks. So excited! I feel like I'm about to become a woman and finally be passable.
>>
I've never considers transitioning without hormones. This thread has me curious
>>
>>5694302
There are advantages and disadvantages to it. Hormones help your skin to be smoother and softer, and they make your fat distribution more feminine. You will lose fertility and not be horny as often, your penis may shrink a bit and not get hard as often. The males in my family generally don't go bald until they get to be 55+ so I chose to go the non-hormone route. I understand people are critical of this, and everyone is entitled to their opinion, but they should be respectful. I have also known 2 transwoman that decided to take only spiro and no other hormone because they were scared of infertility.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 640x479
>>5694299
>tfw you can't even afford breast implants yet

So jealous
>>
>>5694256
Fuxk you troll
>>
>>5694332
So your reasons are sex related, when you could just sperm bank but according to you having a functional penis is more important making you a crossdresser pretty simple tbqh
>>
>>5694554
Are crossdressers not /lgbt/ related?
>>
>>5694332
so you probably had low t levels to begin with
else no matter how much surgery you'd still look like a drag

Iv'e seen one no hrt/no surgery mtf who looked passable and pretty even in 30
>>
>Person doesn't want hormones or surgery >Community does not compute
>>
File: 1453278139189.jpg (148 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1453278139189.jpg
148 KB, 960x540
>>5694195

So basically you just want an extremely polarized view of what society thinks an ideal woman should be. Lol
>>
>>5694718
What do you mean?
>>
>>5694718
That picture is flawed and it makes me really economically angry.
>>
I took a ton of estradiol for 2 years and I still have only b cups and a flat ass. My hips are marginally better.

I say if you want to do it surgically, go for it.
>>
>>5694195

Can you or someone post her tumblr/pics. I think most people would scratch their heads at the no hormones thing. As another anon said you must have low T or really really fucking lucky if you pass without hormones. The whole no hormones route LITERALLY cannot work with 99% of transwomen.

I agree with getting work done/surgery though, it's kinda interesting because if you have enough money you can potentially keep on top any male features that may pop up as you get older.
>>
>>5695181
> a ton of estradiol

You know, that's not how it works...
>>
>>5695181
>only b cups
Fuck you I'm also 2 years in and AA.
>>
>>5694728
You can't be this stupid.
>>
File: 1453767371565.jpg (455 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1453767371565.jpg
455 KB, 1366x768
>>5694195

>decided to go the non-hormones route

>A G P A G P
>G P A G P A
>P A G P A G
>A G P A G P
>G P A G P A
>P A G P A G
>>
>>5695605
This pic is not her. It's the pic that came up when I did a google image search for "skinny guy with long hair". I did not search hard to find this pic. It's not rare for a man who shaves his face regularly to look like this. Can you really not imagine a man being passable without hormones? Put some breast and ass implants on this guy and he will be passable. Not everyone is a fucking Italian or Greek with a bunch of body hair. I am part Dutch and Native American and have very sparse body hair and girly eyelashes. I don't know if I have low t or not, but I now there are many men who are naturally like me. Combine this with being skinnyfat on purpose and I can see what OP is getting at.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 236x354
>>5695909
Oops forgot pic
>>
File: image.gif (31 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
31 KB, 300x250
>>5695914
Another pic of a naturally girly guy. I don't think he has low t. Not everything is about hormones. A lot has to do with genetics and ethnicity.
>>
>>5695919
>genetics and ethnicity
this is all true, but the effects you'd get out of hormones also varies with genetics and ethnicity
>>
>>5694195
Post pics.
>>
Did someone say augmentation?
>>
>>5695914
this is pretty rare though, you dont see guys like this everyday and then it still goes away with years
>>
>"trans"
>not gonna take hormones
>its cool if you call me a crossdresser
>"trans"

>>5695914
>>5695919
OP, you look like a man still, and as you get older you will age more into a man, your faint look of femininity you possess now, will slip away. then you will just be some weird fucking older guy with tits and a fucked up looking bubble butt.

but any way good luck with your fetish there op.
>>
>>5694332
>take only spiro and no other hormone because they were scared of infertility.
LOL spiro is literally what causes infertility. they aren't very bright are they?
>>
>>5696218
>Thinking your looks matter past 35 > Depending on the medical system to keep your hormones in check for the rest of your life> thinking you won't still look old and regret your infertility and live for other things besides vanity
>>
File: jc-denton.png (62 KB, 320x276) Image search: [Google]
jc-denton.png
62 KB, 320x276
>>5694195
now thats an augmented ass
>>
>>5698733

This entire post reeks of someone isn't actual trans. crossdresser plz go.
>>
>>5698733
>regret your infertility
AGP straight male pls go
>>
>>5694195
I'm really trying not to judge, but I can't imagine any trans person not wanting to take hormones. I went off them for two weeks for surgery and I almost wanted to kill myself because of it.

Serious question. What are you going to do when you get older, OP? You're going to age like a man without hormones :(
>>
>>5694256
>implying hrt kills boners
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.