[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (173 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
173 KB, 1920x1080
I've developed romantic and sexual attraction for my best friend who I'm pretty sure is straight
>>
File: 1458.gif (46 KB, 257x436) Image search: [Google]
1458.gif
46 KB, 257x436
>>5693588
Spike food with hormones and wait for his orientation to shift towards men.
>>
>>5693627
Wow he's always feeding me though
>>
I thought I was going to wake up to advice but i guess no on knows
>>
>>5697027
Seriously, short of going mtf, there is very little you can do
>>
>>5697047
I know I was just hoping i could seduce or something
>>
>>5697056
You can. Men are easy to manipulate. Just get'em turned on. And bring it up. If he doesn't punch you in the face then you got him.
>>
>>5697090
Thats so embarrassing maybe I shouldn't
>>
>>5697109

If you know that he isn't gay I would leave it be.

You risk losing your friendship with him.
>>
File: 1391051887176.png (5 KB, 258x248) Image search: [Google]
1391051887176.png
5 KB, 258x248
>>5693588
That sucks, but there's nothing you can do if he's really straight. I have a thing for one of my best friends too and it can be a weird situation. I think he's caught on but he still likes to cuddle sometimes when we get drunk.

>Tfw he's just really lonely and still looking for a gf
>>
>>5693588
>I've developed romantic and sexual attraction for my best friend who I'm pretty sure is straight
Welcome to the club of broken souls with crushed hearts and no hope for the future.
We've all been there, and we never managed to leave.
>>
Have you actually brought up the topic and/or asked him?
Try bringing up the topic and/or asking him.
>>
>>5697047
Let's assume you are a mtf but not out to everybody yet. How do you maybe broach the subject of an experimental blowjob?
>>
>>5693588
Casually suck his dick
>>
>>5693588
ripperino in pepperoni, man. you're in the special kind of gay hell
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.