[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never be a pretty, sweet, kind 10/10 asian collegegirl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: th.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
>you will never be a pretty, sweet, kind 10/10 asian collegegirl who's secretly a criminal mastermind and supervillain who's plotting to instill a puppet government in the white house/congress reinstate slavery as a long-term goal
>you will never exchange snarky remarks with a manly big guy superhero who's your archnemesis
>you will never be captured by the hero and be humiliated by being forced to serve as his maid, clean his floors and toilets, get on your bare knees and clip his toenails, sing for him, etc. except that was all part of the plan and you got captured on purpose to lure him into a trap, plus his friend who helped him capture you was actually your bf and chief enforcer
M-maybe in the next life, right?
>>
that's a really creepy crappy bland fanfic tbqh mate
>>
>>5693256
are you literally me
>>
>>5693256
well you had me up until "who's"
>>
File: 123432444.jpg (44 KB, 529x502) Image search: [Google]
123432444.jpg
44 KB, 529x502
You can thank me later,OP.

http://www.tgstorytime.com/viewstory.php?sid=1423&ageconsent=ok&warning=3
>>
>>5693324
>you will never wear a cute little dress while you're standing serenely at your balcony as your plans are being set in motion
>you will never have a squadron of big muscular police officers working together to take you down
>>5693698
thanks anon!
>>
File: lol.jpg (34 KB, 670x370) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
34 KB, 670x370
>>5693256
Wow... first the white man wanted to fuck the asian girl. Now he wants to be one.

???
>>
File: bleh.jpg (10 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
bleh.jpg
10 KB, 299x168
>>5693256
you'll get there one day op! Believe in the me that believes in you!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.