[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1d9ee.jpg (35 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1d9ee.jpg
35 KB, 600x600
What did she mean by this?
>>
She is saying children do not "become adults", they were always adults, and that after going to a therapist and convincing them they are an adult they are give hormones and to turn them into adults, and often complete their transformation with further surgery.
>>
>>5692538
She means that for a man to fuck a woman is not gay, even if that woman used to be a man. Because, if one's past state is considered relevant in defining sexual attraction, then one would have to concede that fucking a woman who used to be a girl is just as pedophilic as fucking a woman who used to be a man is gay. Either it's someone's current state that matters, or everyone but asexuals is at least a little pedophilic.
>>
>>5692538
I guess that the difference is that adults don't look like children while trans people sadly not always look like the gender they transitioned to. But I have to admit that she's got a point.
>>
>>5692567

lol this.

that woman is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>5692538
>What did she mean by this?

This privileged cis*scum needs to die because she implies that trans*women "become" women, despite the fact that they ARE women who have just been "assigned" male at birth by other privileged cis*sexist doctors who are clearly on the wrong side of history.
>>
>>5693691

I mean come on, it's 2016!
>>
>>5693395
There are plenty of passing post-op transsexuals.
>>
>>5696479
>plenty

keyword right there.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.