[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have almost perfect cute cis internet boyfriend >be ftm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: I8QlqUVh.jpg (265 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
I8QlqUVh.jpg
265 KB, 1252x1252
>have almost perfect cute cis internet boyfriend
>be ftm
>he prefers girls
>tried to get me to think about not being trans
>so he can tell parents he is straight cause its easier
>have to pretend im a trap around his friends
help me im suffering
pic included is me right now

>inb4 sees thread and breaks up with me
>>
>>5690438
>inb4 sees thread and breaks up with me

I would break up with him if I were you desu

I mean he likes girls and you're getting the body of a man. That's just not going to work.
>>
>>5690527
This, OP. You're a gay man who wants to date a straight man. How can we help you with this, foolioso?
>>
>>5690557
im in denial
>>
>>5690438
>ftm

puke
>>
>>5690570
If you already know what your problem is, then work on it.
>>
>>5690725
how am i supposed to work on it
i dont want to be alone but its not like i can be a girl for him
>>
>>5690557
Lol, OP is just a straight girl.

OP you can just pretend to be a guy, your bf can treat you like a girl and everything will work out. In private you two can pretend you're both gay boys, but you shouldn't expect normies to cater to your pronoun game
>>
>>5690438
just do gender-bending roleplay. roleplay as a cis hetero woman when you have sex. wear a cheer uniform or some other straight-archetype cosplay. or break up.
>>
>>5690845
yeah no im pretty sure i'd fucking explode with dysphoria
>>
>>5690812
Then lol, all the transbians on here are just straight men.

OP, if you really are trans, this issue is not just going to go away if you ignore it. I tried doing something similar for over eight years, because I fell in love with someone who wouldn't want me if I was trans (fair enough, I wouldn't expect someone to go against their sexuality). I thought that I could just force myself not to be trans and keep what felt like an act up forever. Eventually, I just wanted to die. I couldn't even bring myself to be remotely intimate. I finally came out, we amicably (thank god) broke up, and I started transitioning. It sucks, because we both still love each other, but neither of us wants to be in a relationship that's based on a lie.

So, if you're serious about the relationship, I'd strongly encourage you to think about whether you value being with this guy enough to possibly always have to feel like you're living a lie (at least, that's how I felt). You might feel like it's okay for now, but if you stay together, will you feel the same way in five years? Ten? Will you look back and regret not having been able to be "true to yourself" (that sounds corny as fuck, but you know what I mean)?
>>
>>5690940
i think instead of being a fucktard and posting on 4chan im going to talk to him once he comes online about it
wish me luck guys
>>
>>5690972
tfw he came on the exact time i submitted this
>>
File: 1441826428156.png (38 KB, 156x168) Image search: [Google]
1441826428156.png
38 KB, 156x168
>>5690438
why do you listen to liberal society? don't allow people to tell you its okay to be confused about your gender. there are only two, boys and girls. males and females. if you have any other belief, see a psychologist until symptoms are relieved.
>>
>>5690972
Good luck. I hope it goes well.
>>
You like the male body so much that you want to change your own. Just like how transbians like the female body so much that they become girls.
If you get engaged with a hot male body your problem will go away.
>>
>>5690940
>Then lol, all the transbians on here are just straight men.

correct. Gay ftms are straight girls, transbians are straight men.
>>
>>5690438
> Internet boyfriend

Now that's your problem right there
>>
>>5692413
Have you wanderered into the wrong board? This is /lgbt/.
>>
>>5692489
Are you new here? People shitting on trans is nothing out of the ordinary. Better off to ignore it and not feed their bullshit.
>>
>>5690940
>all the transbians on here are just straight men.
Bingo. Now you're getting it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.