[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many other Autoandrophile MTFs are there? >pretend to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7
File: 9864.jpg (144 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
9864.jpg
144 KB, 1280x853
How many other Autoandrophile MTFs are there?
>pretend to be qt gay boys with SO
>think having a dick is really lewd even if I wanna get rid of it
>feel lewd dressing in nice mens clothes
>still want to be a girl and usually act and look like one
>>
Based on your pic I have deduced that you are trolling, nice try agp fetishist.
>>
File: 1402084519178.png (418 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
1402084519178.png
418 KB, 500x581
>>5687827
Both of the people in that pic are guys.
>>
>>5687835
More evidence that you're a fetishist.
>>
File: 1402461974156.jpg (147 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1402461974156.jpg
147 KB, 500x370
>>5687854
I literally came out of the gates as AAP. This has already been established.
>>
>>5687800
I'm a really tomboyish/dykey mtf, does that count? I dont get anything sexual out of it though. I just like dressing androgynously.
>>
Silly rabbit, autoandrophiles are gays that are attracted to themselves as men, the musclebears, etc. Normal Androphilic gay men are pretty much the closest you're going to get to the sexuality of actual women.
>>
>>5687800
>Autoandrophile
is that even a thing? I think Im just a narcissistic faggot, but I love dressing in nice clothes and spend lots of time before the mirror
if I look great it can even get me hard
>>
>>5687800
Not MTF, but FTM, but some of this appeals to me.

the ideal would basically be to transition (male), do the long haired guy thing, somewhat femboy but not super girly, and be gay with a femboy or mtf.
vaguely similar to some stuff in OP, but with an ftm+mtf, rather than mtf+mtf.

also into the idea of doing female-cd'ing/drag once in a blue moon when on testosterone. not really as a sexual thing, more because I like the look, or because ultrafuckinggay or something.
someone else doing it is hot/lewd though.

>tfw you will never be gay boys with a femboy on hrt/mtf because they all really want to be and be seen as 100% girl in the end, no gay boy stuff
>tfw femboys not on hrt could be into it, but eventually, testosterone fuxks up their femness in the end
>firedog_this_is_fine.jpg
>>
>>5688331
Nah id be fine with that fetish if i dated a trans guy especially if he choked me with a strap and called me a faggot (im mtf)
>>
>>5688331
also have considered doing the drag thing but in a relationship with a woman, which kind of ends up with a lesbiany result. so basically not too different from the "two mtfs pretending to be gay boys" thing from the "AAP" OP.
haven't considered it that much but I would probably be with another ftm that was fem or into drag, too.

>>5688335
nice. we're probably on opposite sides of the world though, predictably, lmao.
>>
>>5688313
Considering all the other crazy shit that people have fetishes for, it's really tame by comparison.
>>
>>5688331
A U S T R A L I A
U
S

Be my bf ;_;
>>
>>5688452
P E N N S Y L V A N I A
E
N
N

D:
We could still chat though.
>>
>>5688478
contact
on
taect
>>
>>5687800
When drunk I occasionally use the urinals in the mens room just to freak guys out, I find it funny.

"Wait... How are you doing that? I don't understand!!"
>>
>>5688551
>>5688551
I would do this but I'm not confident of passing flawlessly enough to get the full effect.

I've been sorely tempted to tell men who are creeping on me "you know I'm a guy, I have a penis, right?" though
>>
>>5688547
throwaway599 at outlook

>>5688559
you would get beat up by them. I know you're joking but fr, do not.
>>
>>5688559
>I've been sorely tempted to tell men who are creeping on me "you know I'm a guy, I have a penis, right?" though

I've said that a number of times to get guys off my back, only problem is it doesn't work 90% of the time.
>>
>>5688595
>>5688595
why doesnt it work?
>>
>>5688638
When some guys find a girl attractive it doesn't matter what you say to them, they have their mind set to you, you tell them you have a bf, they ignore it, you're married, they ignore it, have aids, they ignore it, they think they're being confident and forward, but its just awkward and annoying.

Nowadays I just try to get the most out of them before they realise they're idiots, last time I went out me and my girlfriends got 2 pitchers of beer and an uncountable amount of cigarettes from a group of polish guys that wanted to fuck us, we didn't buy a single drink that night.
>>
>>5688659
okay but you have a penis. they will try to put their penis in a vagina and it wont work. theres a dead end there.
>>
>>5688667
Everybody has a butthole anon.
>>
>>5688667
Despite what many people here say, if you're an attractive transgirl most guys have zero qualms about hooking up with you, if anything its seen as exotic and interesting and the more passable you are the more it seems to intrigue them.
>>
>>5687800
Sometimes I get off to the fact that I have a penis.
>>
>>5688684
So, if you're getting rejected left and right by guys, you aren't really attractive.
>>
>>5688675
>>5688675
>>5688684
but thats lewd
i want guys to leave me alone, i just want my commune of queer girls and faggyboys
>>
>>5688745
Well... Yeah.
Personality also plays a role, but guys are for the most part visual creatures.
>>
>>5688667
Honestly if you pass well enough they're probably won't believe it unless you show them
I mean, even statistically speaking it's more likely that you are just a cis girl who claims to have a dick for the sake of trolling/attention
>>
>>5688755
>i just want my commune of queer girls and faggyboys
Sign me the fuck up fa.m
[good shit meme here]
>>
>>5688780
I have actually shown my junk to people who haven't believed me, granted I was drunk these times, but it was also funny.
>>
>>5688794
you sound fun as fuck, would buy drink
>>
>>5688806
Haha, thanks anonchan :D
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 874x951) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 874x951
>>5688313
>>5687800
Femgen here, sometimes I wonder if Autoandrophile mtf in denial isn't what we really are.

Then again if you're a twink to begin with and the estrogen is just for vanity reasons, th-then you can't be mtf.

We're just normal guys, r-right guys?
>>
>>5689728
"Can't" is a really strong word, but nice cuteposting.

If living the way you're living is working for you - supporting your enjoyment of your body and social context - there's no reason to worry about whether you may or may not qualify for some other label. And for what it's worth, I think there are way more men who are happy being men but would love to be, and present, femme, than have the conviction and self-awareness to go through with it.
>>
File: 49388413.jpg (12 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
49388413.jpg
12 KB, 236x354
>>5689728
I think a lot of us are working with what we have and as a result have come to actually like it. Definitely the case for me:

>5'6"
>no body hair/facial hair

My options literally are twinky prep, pseudo-manlet, or girly fem... the last one being what I think works best for me (and most femboys).

We're soooo fucking normal anon.
>>
>>5689728
>Tfw no Kaworu bf to massage your boy boobies
>>
>>5687827
Agp fetishists are more normal and legit than crazy trannies
>>
What is the point of transitioning when you're into being the yaoi
>>
>>5690081
Imagine if fujoshi could actually experience having yaoi lewds and sex. Trans girls can DO that, with a little bit of acting.
>>
>>5690117
Soo... you're just gay guys pretending to be girls.
>>
File: image.jpg (390 KB, 861x1236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
390 KB, 861x1236
>>5690117
>>5687800
>>5690123
>Implying hato from genshiken is literally the AAP mtf archetype
>>
>>5690123
Well, blanchard wasn't fucking around. Manly gays are autoandrophiles(get off on themselves as sexy men), womanly gays are androphiles(attracted to men through feminity, but so feminine that they are basically women), autogynephiles are those who are attracted to themselves as women, (Male fetishists, lipstick lesbians) and gynephiles are those who are attracted to women through masculine expression(butch females, straight men). Yep, the more I read around, the more this all seems to be true
>>
>>5691388
But it's womanly gays being autoandeophiles , but wanting to look feminine/andro and in the case of femboys deny being trans despite taking mtf hormones.

Aren't several of those things from contradictory in his typology?
>>
>>5689728
I don't even know what I am, a bag of contradictions. I seriously thought of being a girl, but socially and bio/physiologically its disaster I'm not willing to subject my self and my parents to - so clearly I'm not a ts. But I think if I was a girl I'd dress mostly as andro tomboy.
I can be a normal guy, Id want to be more androgynous and pretty but again it's more narcissism that gets me high I think.
>>
>>5691337
How so?
>>
>>5691794
They have autoandrophia and get turned on by looking being andro gay boys having sex with other boys, but they also take female hormones, get dysphoria over any features they deem to be too masculine.

They also deny being mtfs, get defensive if you say they are, get angry if you tell them to socially transition or use female names and pronouns, but act effeminate, may 'crossdress' and seem pretty happy about people mistaking them for girls.

Oh and I thought they were all gay but if you go by their threads they might actually be bi.

Lots of those things are muturally exclusive in the Blanchard typology
>>
>>5692011
As one of "them", I have to say this is pretty accurate.
>>
>>5691760
>want to be more androgynous and pretty
so go for it! changing your appearance in order to feel more comfortable in your own skin is not narcissistic.
>>
>>5692011
this is mostly true but i'm not going to get angry if you tell me to socially transition, i just don't see the point. i rarely if ever cd and do fetishize androgyny.
>>
Girls who are boys
Who like boys to be girls
Who do boys like they're girls
Who do girls like they're boys
>>
>>5692782
accurate enough, yea

doesn't really apply to AAP though
>>
>>5692188
>>5691794
>>5692011
Whoops, thought we were takin g about femboys not fitting into trans typology not the character in >>5691337
>>
>>5689958
nice pic.

>>5690123
no, anon, it's a russian doll that goes deeper. they're bio males that like each other/guys, who are on top of that transgirls/mtf, live as a girl (body) AND change the outer social stuff (get called a girl name and such) - and then metaphorically "go back" and act out a gay boy fantasy of things they would've been if they hadn't transitioned and such.

gay male in transgirl in gay male. nesting dolls.

also, they wouldn't be able to be attracted to other transgirls to do this with if they didn't have at least a bi streak, so it's not strictly gay male so much as gay/other-transgirl attracted, but. whatever. simple terms to boil it down.

>>5692011
this sums it up too

>>5692782
and this.
>favorite song
>>
>>5692916
>no, anon, it's a russian doll that goes deeper. they're bio males that like each other/guys, who are on top of that transgirls/mtf, live as a girl (body) AND change the outer social stuff (get called a girl name and such) - and then metaphorically "go back" and act out a gay boy fantasy of things they would've been if they hadn't transitioned and such.

Fucking tranception makes my head hurt.
>>
>>5692946
lol. it did mine at first. and now here I am, a Tranception myself. (see >>5688331)

you should get a load of fem ftm shit...

>be ftm
>transition to male
>do femboy on top of that
>do female drag maybe
>get mistaken for (early-transition/non passing femboy-looking) mtf possibly, b/c of this
>??????
>multilayered russian doll Androgyny Party
>?????????
>pr...ofit...??
>>
>>5692916
But if they've already used estrogen and other body mod stuff, then even if they're femboys and insist they're male, they've taken looking girly to the point where they're no longer wholly male on the bio side.
>>
>>5693226
Yeah, fair. I was talking about the origin sex, so born-male might have been a more accurate phrasing, for that explanation (MtF-tMale Fantasy)), but either way it gets the basic picture across.
>>
>>5687800
Ya'all need jesus
>>
>>5692011
That manga any good?
>>
File: want.png (661 KB, 596x534) Image search: [Google]
want.png
661 KB, 596x534
>>5688331
same. I want to look like a guy, but still have a sorta feminine ascetic :P
>>
>>5688331
>>5693138
>>5697198
Disgusting fetishists
>>
>>5698466
How are they any worse than the others.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.