[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bathroom storys thread!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1454833402252.png (75 KB, 1009x782) Image search: [Google]
1454833402252.png
75 KB, 1009x782
Trans people, post your expierrences in public washrooms
>>
>never went into womens bathrooms until I passed, spoke with passing voice, dressed the part, etc
>never have had any issues
Got some weird looks in the mens room when boymode was failing though.
>>
>>5686316
>be mtf
>go to club with friends (straight club)
>get drunk as fuck but need to pee all the time
>use male bathroom like law abiding citizen
>bathrobe visit 1, drunk guy says "hey you can use this bathroom as long as you stand like the rest of us ha-ha"
>walk into bathroom and piss standing up
>bathrom visit 2, some guy starts freaking out to his friend worrying that he is in the girls bathroom
>bathrom visit 3, some Lebanese person grabs me by the wrist and smiles at me on my way out of the bathroom

and that's the last time i ever went to a club again :DDD
>>
I've been fortunate enough never to have an issue using public bathrooms after 5 years of being full-time. It's still scary as fuck though, and I'm still not sure how to pee properly.
>>
>>5686466
>>bathrom visit 2, some guy starts freaking out to his friend worrying that he is in the girls bathroom
I get that all the fucking time.
Guy backs off, checks the door, looks super confused, gives me an annoyed look and goes peeing.

I used to pull my hair back behind the ears but now I still kinda pass no matter what. Minus my voice.
Public restrooms are so awful.
>>
>20 MtF, 2 years hrt
>long hair and skinny
>people tell me I pass but I'm super insecure so I'm waiting for FFS before I go full time.
>change pants in men's locker room before going to gym
>smooth gril legs
>people (especially indians for some reason) stare

Anyway I change in the stalls now

S..sorry for my lame story
>>
>>5686316
HEY I KNOW THAT DOG
>>
File: 1454955331886.gif (701 KB, 736x547) Image search: [Google]
1454955331886.gif
701 KB, 736x547
>>5686466
SWEET DUBŹ BUDDY!!! WOO WOO WOO YOU KNOW IT!
>>
>questioning FTM
>friend needs bathroom
>hang by the sinks while she poops
>glance over when a girl goes to the sink
>sour faced bitch is giving me a look of scorn
>sheknows.png
>>
>ftm
>men noticed my loud piss hiss
>looked under the stall to see me sitting to pee
>kicked open stall
>grabbed my by my upper arms
>started penetrating into me before I even finished pissing
>came buckets but scarred for life
>>
>ftm
>voice deepened but still a little high compared to guys
>make a loud moan when the poop falls out
>guy hears my feminine moaning
>he slides under the stall
>manhandles me and does lewd stuff to me
>tfw when he came in my vagina despite it being full of piss and my anus even though it was dirty with poop
>ever since i've done the same moan hoping the same guy comes back
>>
File: 1337843037649.png (173 KB, 333x332) Image search: [Google]
1337843037649.png
173 KB, 333x332
>>5692308
>>5692351
>>
The mixed gender family bathroom here has become a complete, unmitigated train wreck. I never thought it could go this badly.
>>
Just avoided all multi stall bathrooms for first 5 years on HRT. Been using girls room past year without incident, but I still avoid it if I can help it just so I don't offend anyone, just in case.

There's been a few times I've had to pee so bad it felt like I was being stabbed, but my pain tolerance is pretty high, so I can mostly endure just holding it forever without telegraphing that I'm in pain.

Nobody's ever actually expressed discomfort with me except early in transition when I was using the men's room, so that's why I stopped that. Still I'm pretty self conscious.
>>
>>5692408
same
>>
>>5692777

mtf or ftm?
>>
>men who walk in and see me think they are in the wrong bathroom
>men have told me as i walk in that im in the wrong one
>women follow me into the mens bathroom

yet im still scared of going into the womens and someone thinking im a crazy perv or something
>>
>>5693030
I'm mtf, sorry left that off.
>>
MtF here.
I here the courage to enter the women's bathroom and it smelled so weird that i'll probably just keep using the men's.
>>
Never had any issues but never used women's bathroom till was certain I would be ok. Same goes for women's dressing rooms. The biggest hurdle for me was the social aspect of these places. Men pee shoulder to shoulder, stare straight forward and avoid all eye contact or physical contact. For women, these places are free for all get together with gossip and rude details and so much talking. And girls pee so loud. I just pee silently and gtfo.
>>
>>5686316
I don't go to public restrooms. I'm a transgender woman. I'd get weird looks. I go to the bathroom at home, and then I won't eat till I get back to make sure I don't end up having to pee or poop without having anywhere to go. ;^;
>>
>>5693050
Different case but even though i pass visually my voice still needs a lot of work so im very fucking scared of using the female bathroom since i might get into a painful social situation.

My solution has been to walk all the way to obscure areas of my college to use a bathroom even if im really late to get back to class.
>>
>>5686316
FtM here, been on T long enough I started freaking women out so I switched to the men's restroom with no issues. They smell worse, but honestly, I prefer a greater chance of stepping in piss over the chance coming in contact with used tampon and pads.
>>
>>5686316
>be MtF
>don't think I'm passing well so in boymode
>using boys bathroom of course
>bigot tells me he isn't comfortable with 'sicko trannies' using the same bathroom as him
whatthefuckhowdoesheknow.png
>tells me to use the women's restroom, that he doesn't care if I think I'm a man
>turn 360 degrees and moonwalk away
>wait for him to come out and then go back in and do my business
At least I found out I wasn't as unpassable as I thought.
>>
>>5693105
Just start bullshitting sign language for a few seconds then tilt your head if anybody talks to you.
If they know sign language run away.
>>
>>5693105
You don't have any of the single person disabled bathrooms? Those are the only way I can piss on campus.
>>
>>5693144

nope. i wish they had a gender neutral bathroom but apparently thats too expensive.
>>
>>5692777
>There's been a few times I've had to pee so bad it felt like I was being stabbed, but my pain tolerance is pretty high, so I can mostly endure just holding it forever without telegraphing that I'm in pain.
Don't do that, you can cause serious problems with the kidneys.
>>
>>5693358
I know, I stopped letting it ever get that bad. I was being a scared idiot when I did that. Hopefully the damage done isn't that bad.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.