[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be ftm >pass and need to piss >go to men's restroom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2187x2676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2187x2676
>be ftm
>pass and need to piss
>go to men's restroom
>terrified that loud hissing sound that peeing vaginas will make will out me, causing a man to kick the door open and sexually abuse me while stuck in the stall.
>>
>>5685442
Guys don't care. As long as it doesn't sound like violence or sex nothing will come of it.
>>
A man being able to identify your gender based on your pissing sound is pretty silly. I don't particularly listen to other mens pissing sound patterns while I'm in the washroom.

Even if they did notice it sounded weird, or even identified that it was a girl pissing, I don't think they'd start trying to fucking kick down a locked door lmao.

Just carry a pocket knife if you're so scared. Let him get close and act like you're into it, then sink that fucker into his gut a dozen times. Or get a stun gun thingie if you're not the homicidal type.
>>
>>5685550
>stun gun
WORTHLESS
You get a TASER brand taser, a knife, or a real gun. Something that can actually incapacitate someone. Stun guns rely on the person giving up on the face of pain. Tasers shock you real fucking good so your nervous system freaks out unless you're desensitized. Guns and knives are pretty self explanatory.
TL;DR: Fuck stunguns.
>>
>>5685577
Yeah I meant taser, couldn't think of the word though.
>>
>>5685442
if a penis is uncircumcised and the skin is over the tip, it hisses too.

going into the stall is whats going to out you imo.

lol im sorry dude.
>>
>>5685442
I guess you can, like, scoot forward a little bit so the urine hits the bowl instead of the water? Makes way less noise. Did it all the time as a kid before I realized the sound of me pissing isn't going to wake up the whole neighborhood.
>>
Why not just get an stp thing?
>>
>>5685946
but why would there be an uncircumcised man in the washroom?
>>
>>5685946
Most guys would just assume they're ashamed of thier micropenis.
>>
>>5685995
I use the stall because I prefer to not get back splash from a urinal on me.
>>
>>5686032
Well there are some people who are going to think you have an itty bitty pecker.
>>
>>5685994
...to pee?
>>
>>5686104
i guess to clarify:
>but why would there be an uncircumcised man?
>>
>>5685442
Huh, thanks for this information. I had mtf srs and when I pee now it makes a hissing sound sometimes, I thought it was abnormal and that real vaginas didn't make it. Never happened when I was pre op I wonder why vaginas, real and neo make that sound then.
>>
>>5685442
calm down. i only pass to about every other person and have no issues using the men's stalls. not every man is a fucking rapist and hardly anyone is going to identify your pissing sound and all this sudden get the idea to sexually abuse you. men are pretty stupid and really bad at clocking ftms. if its just irrational paranoia then carry a knife to comfort yourself.
>>
>>5685442
>terrified that loud hissing sound that peeing vaginas will make
wtf kind of sound do you think pissing dicks make?
>>
>>5686361
tinkling, not hissing
>>
>>5686361
A vagina peeling sounds like an angry cat hissing.
>>
>>5686388
Fuck, hrt must have fucked up my junk more than I realized.
>>
File: 1423066761255.jpg (47 KB, 496x384) Image search: [Google]
1423066761255.jpg
47 KB, 496x384
>>5685442
>even when they want to trans women still have rape fantasies
I am sure there is some fascinating evolutionary reason for this
>>
'Peeing vaginas'?
>>
Lol nobody is going to think twice about some dude going into a stall and peeing.
>>
>>5686437
>even when they want
>trans women
wut
>>
>>5686498
yeah I forgot something there
>even when they want to trans, women...
>>
>>5686116
Because not everyone who is amab in the US is circumcized.
>>
>>5686510
that's foolish
>>
>>5686437
Sexual consent is an incredibly modern concept relative to how long humans have been around for. Our minds and bodies haven't evolved fast enough to keep up with the cultural changes people are trying to put into place. We're still have very primitive instincts and our minds are constantly trying to compensate throughout our mediocre modern boring lifestyles.
>>
>>5685946
>going into the stall is whats going to out you imo.
I'm MtF and I've never in my life pissed in a urinal. Maybe it's because I'm MtF but the idea of pulling my penis out in front of guys and pissing is embarrassing/humiliating enough that I'd rather piss myself if there are no available stalls than do that.
>>
>>5685550
You don't? I can identify people by pissing sounds, the sound of them walking, and stuff. I often listen to the pissing pattern sounds.
>>
File: 1428169178897.jpg (46 KB, 335x352) Image search: [Google]
1428169178897.jpg
46 KB, 335x352
>>5685442
>causing a man to kick the door open and sexually abuse me while stuck in the stall
>every guy in the world is a sadistic rapist
>every guy in the world gets turned on by women who look exactly like men
>>
>>5689039
Well if the OP is FtM than that means he was properly indoctrinated into man hating feminism all his life.
>>
>>5689039
Yeah pretty much
>>
>>5685946
do guys not shit?
>>
>>5685550
I think the average cis dude would assume you have a dick piercing or an otherwise fucked up dick over a vagina if they ever noticed anything at all.
>>
>>5685946
i piss in the stall every time because i like the privacy, I also do not listen to other people pee actively to ascertain their gender. I dont think anyone does and op is just paranoid for no reason
>>
>>5685442
Haha what the fuck why are you tumblr SJW's all transitioning? Don't you realize that male privilege is a myth? You're gaining nothing by losing your femininity. Nobody can tell you have a vagina just by hearing you pee, and they certainly wouldn't be driven to rape by the thought of a dude with a vagina in a bathroom stall.
>>
>>5685994
Less than half of all men are circumcised.
>>
>>5694209
What? A man doesn't require a reason to rape. It is encoded in his thoughts and takes considerable mental energy to avoid raping any woman he sees. It's quite amazing really how, despite rape being extremely, extremely common that it does not happen even more. Men know barely anything but rape.
>>
>>5685442
Do you really think the average hetero guy is capable of fucking a guy with a vagina?
>>
>>5697577
Fucking Poe's law.
>>
>>5693457
I've always been weirded out that guys take so long to poop. Like literally hours. I'm under the impression they build up a week load and drop it all at once.
>>
>>5685442
>terrified that loud hissing sound that peeing vaginas will make will out me, causing a man to kick the door open and sexually abuse me while stuck in the stall.
Dumbest thing I've read on 4chan today - congrats OP!
>>
>>5697689
>Do you really think the average hetero guy is capable of fucking a guy with a vagina?

Maybe if they still looked somewhat feminine.

OP probably doesn't look like a masculine guy yet.
>>
>>5698676
By OP's judgement, he'd pass enough to get into a bathroom unquestioned, so yeah, he's fairly masculine.

I know I can't speak for all hetero, cis males, but personally, I'd just find the situation a little awkward, assuming that by some miracle I could distinguish sexes by the sound of someone pissing, and I'd find another restroom.

nb4 " >"hetero, cis male" "
Around the holidays /lgbt/ becomes a lot more feely and I love all of the intimate, tragic love stories. Also there are a lot of genuine people on this board and it's uplifting to see people being so nice to strangers.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.