[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be cute, attractive, 100% passable mtf >in college, on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: top.png (249 KB, 358x358) Image search: [Google]
top.png
249 KB, 358x358
>be cute, attractive, 100% passable mtf
>in college, on my way to a class
>suddenly this hideous-looking hon shows up
>he's at least 6'2, with linebacker shoulders and a huge man chin with a bit of beard stubble visible, wearing a patterned skirt with those silly socks hons seem to love
>he's clearly going to the women's restroom
>I step in, look him in the eyes, and say as loudly as I can "Excuse me sir, you're looking for the wrong bathroom"
>proceed to flick my hair back and give him a smug smile
>he looks at me with a murderous look and starts going on about how he's a real womyn
>cut him off mid-sentece and tell him I'll call security if he doesn't use the correct bathroom
>he calls me a bitch and looks as if he's about to slap me
>at this point like 7-8 people have gathered around to gawk
>this cute, nerdyish guy I'm friends with is like how dare you
>I take my phone out as my friend and another dude step in
>they hold the hon down since he's clearly getting violent
>I call security, tell them some creepy pervert in drag is trying to sneak into the women's room and threatened to assault me
>make sure he hears every word, and use as much he/him pronouns as possible
>a few minutes later security arrives and leads him out
>they congratulate and thank me for letting them know a pervert was prowling around women's restrooms
>I sweetly smile and thank them for helping me out in turn
>give a smug little wink at the hon as he's being led out of the building
Why are hons so icky, gross and disgusting, /lgbt/?
>>
>>5685328
https://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/5066286/
>>
>>5685328
The biggest lie of this story is that a cute, attractive, 100% passable tranny actually exists. Try harder
>>
>>5685386
I've seen boys who look like girls without HRT
I think its possible
>>
>>5685328
>tfw I've done something like this
>I started passing flawlessly and moved states to start school again.
>get a job at American Eagle
>hon comes in and asks me where the jeans are
>point her to the men's section
>she seems visibly upset
> I add in that there's a ton of stuff her size on one of the clearance racks in the back
>It's the L and XL men's shirts and stuff
I felt kind of bad.
>>
>>5685328
:c

rood
>>
>>5685328
>>5685422
Why is everyone rude to there own kind?
I mean, you must know how that feels to be treated like some pervert
I would've at least talked her out of going to the women's bathroom and try not getting her upset
>>
File: 1454833402252.png (75 KB, 1009x782) Image search: [Google]
1454833402252.png
75 KB, 1009x782
>>5685328
Not this meme again
>>
>>5685498
It's OK because neither of these things happened, they're fiction.
>>
>>5685519
Mine actually happened (retail).

>>5685498
Honestly, I do things like this because if I'm rude to trans people and laugh about it, then I'll never be suspected.
>>
>things that never happened the thread

also nice projection, hon

know that no matter how much you want, you will never pass
>>
>>5685639
You wouldn't compromise your stealth by being polite with a hon. Feel free to bring the incident up with a co-worker and be a dick about it then, but being purposefully antagonistic in someone's face when you're even trans yourself... it's insidious and sociopathic. At least you have some capacity to feel bad.
>>
>>5685983
I'm just paranoid. I know I pass as I'm a small Asian and live a pretty normal life, but it's probably because of /lgbt/ that I dislike hons
>>
>>5685639
and that is how you lose friends
coward
>>
>>5686087
How would I lose friends because of this? The only lgbt person in my life is a gay coworker. Most people don't like trans people, even if they act like it.
>>
File: 1454835508498.jpg (26 KB, 552x594) Image search: [Google]
1454835508498.jpg
26 KB, 552x594
I know that this is bullshit but it's still some top of the line kek

Saving for future use
>>
>>5685328
hot fantasy, anon. trans girls fighting in a bathroom.
if this is actually true i can add it to a list of why i avoid mtfs in the lgbt community. the majority of yall are fucking bitch sociopaths.
>>
>>5686322

You know this is bait right.
>>
>>5685328
You took a perfectly good copypasta and ruined it by taking it too far and being too obvious.
You kids these days have no patience or subtlety for your trolling.
>>
>>5685386
If they start early enough then they literally develop all secondary sexual characteristics like cis women, that sort of access to treatment certainly isn't the norm currently but it does exist.
>>
>>5685498
I believe that the stuff your really hate the most is the stuff you hate within yourself that you project on to others
>>
>>5685639
That is really sad desu. I feel really bad for the people in your life.
>>
>>5686393
No cis woman is 100% passable if she doesn't take care of herself. Cultural and social expectations are a thing for cis people too, funnily enough.

That's why most of the bathroom drama only seems to end up screwing butches over.
>>
>>5685498
They deserve it for making us look bad by going around in public in women's clothes when they don't pass.
>>
>>5686483
>No cis woman is 100% passable if she doesn't take care of herself
LOL
O
L
>>
File: 1448335454388.jpg (40 KB, 798x500) Image search: [Google]
1448335454388.jpg
40 KB, 798x500
>>5686483
>No cis woman is 100% passable if she doesn't take care of herself
>>
>>5685328
I call bait
>>
>>5686483
This is what hons believe.

Even the most bull dyke flannel wearing lesbian won't get accosted when going into the woman's bathroom.
>>
File: 1444892440458.jpg (116 KB, 625x535) Image search: [Google]
1444892440458.jpg
116 KB, 625x535
>>5686322
Mmmm yeah, call me a bitch again, I love getting gendered right
>>
>>5688010
Except the most bull dyke flannel wearing lesbian does get accosted. The lawsuits that have actually happened were by cis dykes, not trans women.

I'm sure your insecurity can't bear to clock someone else lest you be clock by her too, but things that happened irl > your feels.
>>
>>5685639
>Honestly, I do things like this because if I'm rude to trans people and laugh about it, then I'll never be suspected.
>>5685422
>I started passing flawlessly

Well if you need to do that I guess it's not so flawless then
>>
>>5685639
>tfw your friends start being trans positive
>tfw they drift away from you because you're a sociopathic transphobe
>tfw one of them puts 2+2 together
>tfw you become like one of these closet case homophobic politicians
This is how people who do act like you irl end up.
>>
>>5686523
>If only those hons looked normal, everyone would love trannies unconditionally
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.