[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be a trans girl >sign up for an injectable PrEP study
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: anal.gif (118 KB, 421x248) Image search: [Google]
anal.gif
118 KB, 421x248
>be a trans girl
>sign up for an injectable PrEP study
>disqualified because I don't take poz loads up my neg hole for $$$ while PnPing
A-at least I qualify for the direct antibody insertion study next month, right? I-I'll be immune to HIV, r-right?
>>
>>5684494
trans girls are pretty much just gay guys who modified their bodies. Transbians are even worse though.
>>
>>5684506
Only straight trans girls. Transbians are adorable and pure tbqh.
>>
>>5684530
yes Chris Chan is pretty qt. So is Anna Anthropy, Mattie Brice, and Christine Love. What wonderful feminine and light voices, such qt faces, i bet you their girl tinklers are all tiny and shriveled too!
>>
File: 2015-03-04 12.23.53.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
2015-03-04 12.23.53.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>5684542
I've actually seen Christine Love in person. Would fuck her and her gf tbqh.

Everyone else is a hon tho.
>>
>>5684569
The both look like skinny ass faggots with bad wigs on.
>>
>>5684494

My ejaculate has PrEP in it, OP, I'll directly inject you if you be my gf.
>>
>>5684569
do they know that you creepily stalk them and take pictures of them without their knowledge?
>>
File: 2015-03-04 12.23.51.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
2015-03-04 12.23.51.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>5684735
They happened to be in the way while I was taking pictures of my city.

I bet they'd love get stalked by a qt AGP transbian, though.
>>
>>5684569
Is she the chick with the pink hair? Meh, I would.
>>
>>5684742
>They happened to be in the way while I was taking pictures of my city.

very likely story.

You know I saw the other pictures you took and posted here of those two. You creepy as fuck dude.
>>
>>5684813
There's literally that one picture lmao. How many other pictures of them in San Francisco even exist?
>>
>>5684827
there was a two pictures. A cropped shot of them holding hands near a bike. The focus of the photograph was them, not their surroundings.

C'mon man, you gotta be the photographer.
>>
>>5684839
I highly doubt that was mine.
>>
>>5684946
>thumbnails
Wait, were you wearing shorts over your pants?
>>
>>5684991
I-it was my closeted phase, don't judge.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.