[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a cis female. If I take MTF dosage of HRT, will I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 1447373561371s.jpg (6 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1447373561371s.jpg
6 KB, 250x187
I'm a cis female. If I take MTF dosage of HRT, will I just become super hot? I'm only 18, so there's still parts of my puberty that aren't done.
>>
>>5683038
No you'll turn into a tranny.
>>
>>5683038

You will become to females what females are to males and go one level beyond to an entirely new ultra-female gender which hasn't yet been observed by modern science. You will also probably gain special mutant superpowers like in X-Men the animated series.
>>
>>5683038
It's possible you'll get more feminine. Some women experience more breast growth when their estrogen is elevated on, say, taking lots of birth control, or being pregnant.

But maybe you won't. The effects you'll experience will probably be minimal at best if your estrogen levels are normal.
>>
>>5683060

no wai
>>
>>5683038
>bloating
>swelling and tenderness in the breasts
>decreased sex drive
>irregular menstrual periods
>headaches
>mood swings
>fibrocystic developments in the breast
>weight gain
>hair loss
>cold hands or feet
>feeling tired or lacking energy
>difficulty with memory
>trouble sleeping
>increased symptoms of premenstrual syndrome or PMS
Sounds fun. Do it.
>>
>>5683038
That sounds like you'll just give yourself cancer. If you want to look nicer have you considered getting /fit/?
>>
>>5683098

>/fit/

That brings up a good point. Why is it when normal men take testosterone (i.e. steroids) they turn into super-men but supposedly normal women can't take estrogen to turn into super-women? Doesn't make sense, what's the difference?
>>
>>5683098
Squats doesn't make your hips wider.

>>5683107
Because men are fragile, flighty creatures and their masculinity is threatened by every action and creature on the face of the earth.
>>
>>5683085
This.

I tried a hormonal birth control method that was fairly high in estrogen once, and I only lasted like a week on it. I had almost every single side effect and felt like I had the flu. Not fun.
>>
>>5683107
Women = Super-men > Men
It wouldn't really be fair to give you another level.
>>
>>5683107
They're different chemicals, it's not a surprise they affect the body differently.

>>5683110
No, you're thinking of hip abductions. Squats only give you a great ass.
>>
>>5683085
Most of that is symptoms of puberty and your period. Already got it.

>>5683060
I don't think lesbians are attracted to Super Feminine Twos.
>>
>>5683120
Abductions make your hips plumper. I'm talking width, friend. The bones. I want even my skeleton to be sexy as fuck. Someday I want a biologist to look at my bones all articulated on a stand and get an uncomfortable boner and cold sweat.
>>
File: 481346546.jpg (64 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
481346546.jpg
64 KB, 640x640
>>5683131
Sounds like you're making excuses. You know what to do to look nicer, just do it. Or give yourself cancer lol
>>
You will possibly become more effeminate at first. If you continue, then no doubt you will transcend normal notions of what constitutes 'humanity'. If you continue to take estrogen for years, maybe decades, then many doors invisible to most will be opened to you, channels you may pass through which are hidden from others' eyes. If you take estrogen for centuries, you will definitely be the favored champion of a celestial entity who rewards your faithful service with knowledge unfit for mere mortals, which you will even then struggle to understand. After taking estrogen for millennia, you will have ascended even further, to where the dual shams known as 'form' and 'time' have been swept away from your eyes; all you've ever known is like a school play now, grotesque, stubby, ignorant children prance and slobber about the stage. You're free to leave the theatre, the threads of fate and the fabric of fickle human reality are yours to manipulate. One cannot know what would happen if you were to take estrogen beyond that, but it would be sublime
>>
>>5683038
Yes ull be hot af
Now get a feeldoe and go nuts
>>
Estrogen is a signal hormone. It tells various parts of your body how to act under its influence. To my knowledge your body won't act more feminine by being told extra hard to do its estrogen job. By that logic MtFs could just take ten times the dose of HRT and become more feminine than cis women by default. Once the scale is tipped it's tipped.

I'm sure you could achieve some feminizing effects from taking estrogen, but I'd be very careful with the dosage. MtFs basically drown themselves in hormones and anti-androgens to override the testicles and achieve the levels that a cis woman would produce naturally. And those pills are tough on the liver.
>>
am i the only mtf here that only came to this thread because of the pic in the OP?

Also, cis females should never take extra estrogen unless they are already low. Having too much estrogen is a reaaaaallllly bad idea and your menstrual cycle will probably shit blood out of your uterus.
>>
>>5683038

ughh dont mess with hormones, unless you really have to

even hormonal contraceptives can have very harsh side effects

if you feel like you have imbalance - ie high test hairy girl or high estro guy with boobs - check with endocrinologist
>>
no

that isn't how hormones work
>>
>>5683122
>I don't think lesbians are attracted to Super Feminine Twos
>teehee 18 year old lesbian
Enjoy taking dick in an years.
>>
>>5686476
Enjoy being alone forever.
>>
>>5686717
Tell that to my GF.
>>
>>5683110
>Squats doesn't make your hips wider.
Neither does HRT at 18.

>>5683038
Unless you don't menstruate, and thus have low estrogen levels, it'd probably be minimal.
What's more likely to happen is that you end up with hormone imbalances, which would pretty much be like having your menses 24/7, with bloating and everything, but no bleeding obviously.

You'd maybe get a bit bigger breasts, maybe you'd even see a slight shift in body fat.
On the other hand, you might also end up with cancer, way too thick blood that could lead to blood clots... So, you might end up needing to remove your breasts because of breast cancer, and amputate limbs because they got clogged.
>>
>>5684233
>am i the only mtf here that only came to this thread because of the pic in the OP?
Nope.... I want an ass like that so bad.
>>
>>5686764
Breasts would also deflate when they stop. Leaving saggy tits.

There is a reason women age like milk, especially when they've had children. Don't fuck with your hormones until they go down on their own, naturally.
>>
>>5686764
>Neither does HRT at 18

It actually can up until about 22 IIRC
>>
You'll probably turn into jello
>>
>>5687640
Hips usually close by 16.

Your shoulders grow up to 22.
>>
>>5683038
you might not want to do that.
you could develop breast cancer, estrogen dominance syndrome, or other complications to your health, don't do it
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.