[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spironolactone vs. Bicalutamide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3
File: 1453430503538.gif (935 KB, 400x214) Image search: [Google]
1453430503538.gif
935 KB, 400x214
I've seen a lot of MTF talk about switching to bicalutamide here recently, and I'm thinking about following along. But before I do, is there anyone hanging around tonight that has used, or is currently using it? What has your experience been like so far compared to spiro?

>inb4 hurr durr trans help general

That thread is, and always will be little more than an endless circle of anons asking others of they're trans. You can't actually have a discussion there and you know it.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>5682004
The second one is more potent and less damaging than the first one.
>>
Would it be worth getting bicalutamide if im on cypro
>>
Is bicalutamide new or something? I thought cypro was the good drug?
>>
>>5682004
i have an order for bica coming in, definitely excited to get off the garbage that is spiro
>>
>>5682004
D-did I start this?
>>
Bicalutamide is still too expensive to be honest.

Spiro is shit regardless, at least I'm on Cypro now.
>>
>>5688419
I'm forging a verbal script for a Canadian pharmacy, a little cheaper than a script if it works. Gonna hope they take the bait.
>>
>>5688419
if the cypro dosage is 50mg, you can pay less per day for the 25mg bica dosage
>>
>>5682004
>>inb4 hurr durr trans help general
>That thread is, and always will be little more than an endless circle of anons asking others of they're trans.
>implying thg isnt the best general on the board by far
>>
>>5682004
What's so bad about spiro? In my reading I've never noticed much of a difference in description of spiro, cypro and bical's effectiveness when used for the reasons mtfs take them. They all sound the same.
>>
>>5691695
>literally not even an AA
>dehydrates you making you piss constantly and get dry mouth/eyes
>can't drink alcohol
>can't eat bananas
>exhaustion
>depression
spiro is the lobotomy of HRT
>>
what about those on lupron >.> should i consider switching or stay the course
>>
>>5691902
no, gnrh are so much better than just about everything else
>>
>>5691918
i took spiro from 18-26. started lupron this year. should i be bitter i wasnt offered lupron sooner? when did lupron start getting used as treatment for mtf's?
>>
>>5691752
Yeah the diuretic thing I can see being annoying, but everything else you've listed doesn't occur when you take cypro/bical? I'm not so sure about that. Also, you can eat potassium and drink alcohol with spiro as long as you're not eating 12 bananas a day or drinking 1 litre of vodka a day.
>>
>>5690482
is 25mg bica enough? 50mg is the cancer dose, and it had less blocking than the 150mg dose that lost aproval.
>>
>>5691988
>when did lupron start getting used as treatment for mtf's?
It's been used for a long time. It is one of the gnrh blockers used to stop puberty. I'm seeing $1000USA for a three month shot plus cost to have it injected.
>>
>>5692622
admittedly I don't really know. All I saw studied was the 150mg for prostate cancer, and they only measured androgen levels using PSA as a proxy. the 25mg is based on a number of anecdotal reports from the internet, largely from leddit
>>
>>5691752
At least it's like $30 for 90 pills and not $150 like bical. If I'm going to slowly poison myself by self-medding, I'm doing it on the cheap.
>>
>>5695119
forge a script it's cheaper
>>
>>5695228
And how do you go about doing that exactly?
>>
>>5695274
i was going to say 'imma record it for you guys' but then i realised how retarded it would be

get a dea number, phyc id number, a physician's name, etc, get your meds from a pharmacy that allows phone scripts online
>>
>>5695279
and hope they haven't been given a script by that same doc with a lower serial number. they may choose to ignore it, but it is part of the checks done.
>>
>>5695119
more like $110/90 but ok I get your point. still, spiro is absolute trash, which is reflected in the price
>>
literally every AA out there is shit and a liver killer --- bicalutamide, spiro, cypro, you name it
just cut off your balls or take GnRH agonists/antagonists
>>
>>5697046
>>5695119
>paying over discount pharmacy price for ANY medication
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0dGjucGXQwH
listen and learn faggots
>>
>>5695274
see
>>5699302
>>
File: woman_laughing.jpg (23 KB, 263x331) Image search: [Google]
woman_laughing.jpg
23 KB, 263x331
>>5695119
>If I'm going to slowly poison myself by self-medding, I'm doing it on the cheap.

I don't know why I find this post so hilarious, but it is the best thing I read all week on 4chan
>>
>>5697302
>take GnRH agonists/antagonists

Elaborate and post sources to buy.
>>
>>5699302
sheeeeeit I am not that fucking slick. you deserve the cheaper price.

how much do I have to pay you to it for me?
>>
>>5700197
idk it's dangerous as shit how much would it be worth your while to pay

it seems like this is the kind of deal id want to make in person lol
>>
>>5697302
I'd do that if my health insurance company wasn't run by kikes who are allowed to forbid all "sex change related" medical treatments.
>>
>>5700324
obviously it needs to be little enough that it's cheaper than just buying no prescription

i probably shouldn't bother though and just try to go legit after taking the bica for a bit
>>
>>5699302
Lol
>about 1 refill, that should last him... a while, well, 2, 2 refills, lets go with 2 refills.

Gotta get that shit down. You're not the physician, it is not your position to just decide to give 2 or 3 times the prescribed amount.

Honestly, don't do this guys. You are committing fraud and forgery. Don't risk fuckass prison for a different drug.
>>
>>5700957
are you dull? he was posing as a doctor
>thank you dr. .....
>let's see, I have his chart right here
>>
>>5700871
desu i dont think i can trust a random premones trans girl that might turn around and decide to try and destroy my life in a fit of oestrogenic rage

it's not that hard to get on skype or hangouts and pretend to be a timid assistant or something, probably better for you to do that
>>
>>5700982
lol didnt listen to the entire thing. He didn't call him doctor till the end so I assumed.
Still is stupid and a felony.
>>
>>5700957
>fuckass prison
they're chemo meds

any prosecutor looking at this case sees 'faggot thinks he has prostate cancer but can't afford a doctor' and stays the FUCK away

>>5700982
>he
triggered tbqh
>>
>>5701008
been on them for 3 months ;^) not trans either
and there's no way I could rat you out because I wouldn't know who you are.

that said, you'll probably want to charge more than I'm willing to pay. if i post a pgp key will you share more about how you chose your persona and sent data in?

>>5701025
might not be trans either

but yeah no prosecutor would take this case.
>ladies and gentlemen of the jury, it is obvious that the defendant wanted to be safer and save a bit of money ordering medicines that have no chance for abuse from a licensed pharmacy. please send this faggot to jail
>>
>>5701040
idk how pgps work im sorry q_q
>>
>>5701092
you should learn it! it is quite easy and very useful (i try to get exposure for encryption because i think it is a good thing for people to know).

>go to http://www.hanewin.net/encrypt/PGcrypt.htm
>replace the first text box content with the text at http://pastebin.com/raw/0Fz1wXsK (this is my "public key" which anybody can use to send me messages)
>click "get public key information"
>ignore the fields that were automatically filled and type a message in the second text box
>click "encrypt message"
>pastebin or whatever the new contents of the second text box
>this is encrypted text that only I can decrypt (using my "private key" associated with my public key)
>>
>>5701264
-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: haneWIN JavascriptPG v2.0
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=fKyS
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----
>>
>>5701274
you bet, fampai. neato isn't it? if you don't believe me you can send me a number and i'll send it back
>>
>>5701321
-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: haneWIN JavascriptPG v2.0
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=Qr1V
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----
>>
>>5701323
presumably you chose some real info in some manner and got them to call you at your own number or you called them. they believed you were the doctor and took a verbal prescription from this doctor. how did you choose this info and pharmacy? how did you get the idea that it could work? prior experience with social engineering?

(i will obviously help you get your own key if you think the idea is cool)
>>
>>5701352
http://pastebin.com/kCACqpui
>>
>>5701441
woops, got removed while i was doing some work. did you do that on purpose or can you repost?
>>
>>5701820
http://pastebin.com/exCnk2cS
>>
>>5701824
got it, thanks famalam. haven't read it yet though
>>
>>5701838
>famalam
you're not kiera, are you
>>
>>5701844
nah, i thought i invented that one. guess not. tbqhwyf i can't stand tripfags. doesn't seem like this method will be worth it for me - my admittedly more expensive bica is already in the mail

anyway if you're still interested in encryption, you can get this one, it's pretty easy to pick up. it's a good thing to have/know i think http://www.gpg4usb.org/
>>
>>5701844
>>5701824
and thank you for sharing
>>
>>5701851
uwaa, i'll probably never be able to get a bical scrip for real within the next year because of how shitty doctors are with this kind of stuff, but i hope i'll get to go legit soon bc it'll cost the same but my insurance will cover 50% once it's legit and i wont have to worry about aromatase causing estrogen dominance

>>5701859
w-wanna be friends, anon?! w-we can share our amazing and exciting exploits and stuff
>>
>>5701868
if you want it soon, why didn't you pay the premium? mine wasn't THAT expensive compared to most non-script options. i mean obviously legit is better because it's cheaper but i feel like i will have a better chance at making a doctor give it to me if i've already shown i'm "unstable" enough to order it from sketchy online pharmacies

we can be friends. i could use a friend. i made a room here https://discord.gg/0oshLkM9JKm068tS
>>
although maybe i shouldn't speak prematurely. all i have is a tracking number, but i don't have any reason to suspect they're going to scam me
>>
>>5701915
uwaa, i joined the server

it might be better to speak there
>>
File: Untitled.png (18 KB, 1358x223) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
18 KB, 1358x223
i can feel it now. only a few more days of dehydration
>>
How come you can't buy bicalutamide at qhi or inhouse? Those places are legit, I don't want to have buy drugs online from some chinese or russian vendors like >>5705385
>>
>>5705593
>buying from illegitimate pharmacies instead of forging prescriptions and getting them almost free
haha fucking cuck
>>
>>5705593
if you're being a retard like that just get it at allday

there is literally nothing wrong with chinese or russian vendors
>>
>>5705593
and they even have it at inhouse too, it's like you didn't even take 5 seconds to look
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.