[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: dumbass.jpg (78 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
dumbass.jpg
78 KB, 500x667
>be dumbass
>post pictures of my cock and ass, and videos of me getting fucked all over my tumblr for everyone to see and post tons of pics of manly men with cigars and wearing leather and shit
>in one of the videos, top fucking me is wearing a t-shirt of a popular drag queen
>someone tells the drag queen about my video, and they post it on their tumblr
>chat friendly with them, thank them for the "exposure" and the new followers
>few weeks later they post it on facebook, suddenly get embarrassed for whatever stupid as fuck retarded reason
>start freaking out and demanding they take the video down
>try to get people to report them for having your video
>still have the video, and all the other videos and pics up on your tumblr
>actually use your tumblr to promote a gofundme to pay your rent and use YOUR FULL FUCKING NAME

Seriously. What. The. Fuck.
Can someone try and give me an excuse for this level of stupid bullshit?
>>
>>5681880
Your punishment is nowhere near complete
>>
>>5681880
are we supposed to know who this guy is?
>>
>>5681880
is that guy 40 to have this much grey hair

also social networks are such a cancer
>>
File: 6ca.jpg (34 KB, 600x403) Image search: [Google]
6ca.jpg
34 KB, 600x403
>>5681880
There's any possible excuse, I know it sounds rude but you brought it upon yourself so all you can do is deal with it.
>>
>>5681880
i don't get it, who did what? is this you?
>>
>>5681918
Nope.. I was just checking out that dumb drag queens tumblr and saw this drama and wanted to vent somewhere because I don't have a tumblr account.
If you don't give a fuck about this, I completely understand.

>>5681934
>social networks are such a cancer

Agreed, 4chan is the closest thing to one I post on.
>>
File: douches.jpg (64 KB, 804x632) Image search: [Google]
douches.jpg
64 KB, 804x632
It's about those two cub guys, one fucking in a Willam tshirt.

Attention seekers. All of them. Willam included.

Nowhere near as irritating as Noodlesandbeef though.
>>
>>5681940
>>5681949
Sorry, I accidentally switched the "my" to "your" halfway through.
Neither are me. I was greentexting a delusional manchild's thought process.
>>
>>5681880
Who is this and why should I care about a filthy normies who can kiss bois?
>>
>>5681956
Willam is an attention seeker because that's his job. You don't become even mildly famous by shying away from attention.
But that dumb motherfucker in the video seems to think tumblr is some magical safe bubble where he can post his butthole getting pounded and no one else on the internet will ever find out.
>>
>>5681956

noodlesandbeef makes me hard and uncomfortable at the same time

I cant decide if I love or hate the guy
>>
>>5682134
He's a vapid cunt. He makes you hard because that's the only skill he acquired in life.
>>
>>5681974
>You don't become even mildly famous by shying away from attention.

It is possible to become renowned for being talented, and not once court fame. It's just rarer these days.

There are times with Willam where I feel that the level of attention seeking and fame courting is more important than the substance behind what he does. William has made me laugh, and that's a talent, his outfits and look are a talent, but I can't think of a single time where Willams art has made me think, or feel or given commentary on a social issue, etc. He gets attention because he does a good job of creating a bitchy blonde-bombshell, but there's not much else to the guy's public persona.
>>
This is why it's important to not take appearance as an indicator. These bearded, chubby guys are as much drag queens as their skinny, effeminate counterparts, they just take their drag in the other direction.
>>
>>5681963
Damn, i wanted to see the video of you getting fucked, anon.
>>
>>5682278
What were you expecting? Willam is entertainment, and he's happy being this, he's not about art or a deep commentary on serious social issues. He is a drag queen after all, even the more serious ones are still limited by the fact that they're basically cross-dressing clowns. Willam is great at this, and I don't know why anyone would expect him to be anything more than a cross-dressing clown.
>>
File: 255465456.jpg (84 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
255465456.jpg
84 KB, 500x500
>>5681880
Just came here to say that I love when men get those white spots on their beard like that.
>>
>>5681956
Is there a link?
>>
>>5683324
http://cataloguekids.tumblr.com/post/137809313462/my-boyfriend-decided-he-wanted-to-record-us
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.