[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I found the hon queen of reddit.. https://www.youtu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: j5psQhU[1].jpg (52 KB, 321x904) Image search: [Google]
j5psQhU[1].jpg
52 KB, 321x904
I think I found the hon queen of reddit..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaJrYFe_9_A

At this point its just sad..
>>
File: pooor dog.png (779 KB, 1010x2462) Image search: [Google]
pooor dog.png
779 KB, 1010x2462
That poor dog though..
>>
>>5681457
OMG THE DOG
>>
>>5681445
I recognize that hon!
>>
>>5681474
call animal services!
>>
File: send help dog.png (75 KB, 1009x782) Image search: [Google]
send help dog.png
75 KB, 1009x782
>>5681498
>>
A G P
G
P
>>
>>5681457
>>5681474
don't feel bad for the dog, he's railing some prime boypussy every night
>>
desu they actually pass everywhere but the face

that's what really gives it away for me
>>
Who really cares at that age? Older women are ugly as fuck most of the time too. I bet "she's" less fucked up than most of you vain faggots on 4chan.
>>
File: 1454538704641.gif (137 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1454538704641.gif
137 KB, 340x340
>>5681445

Someone please change the music to "Goodbye Horses" and re-upload it.
>>
>>5681654
THIS
>>
>>5681620
How r u doing "April"?
>>
Looks pretty good for someone that age tbqh. Certainly better looking than a typical 60+ year old man.

At least she's not fat. The obesity is really what makes most hons look like shit. Most women at this age are really fucking fat with shitty short hair and all sorts of other terrible ailments from menopause.
>>
>>5681707
hon pls
>>
>>5681707

We know it's you April.

>>>/reddit/
>>
whats a hon??
>>
>>5681445
the fact that a human being has to live in that body and speak with that voice just depresses me
>>
>>5681445
Shit, I just came here from Reddit to post this.

Did anyone else notice that she refers to herself in 3rd person? What's up with that?
>>
File: 1447123707225.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1447123707225.gif
2 MB, 250x250
I'm happy for her, that she can smile and be happy. It's nice to see, good for her.
>>
>>5682076
I'm in agreement with this anon tbqfh.
>>
>>5681978

Bruce Jenner does the same thing. Hons are basically just men with AGP fetish so they treat the female version of themselves as a split personality since they don't actually identify as female like true trans girls do.
>>
So much ugliness in this thread, and I'm not talking about the woman in OP's image.
>>
>>5682279
How does it feel to know that Jenner is just an older version of more than half of all the transexuals here? Do you really think he came to his conclusion any differently than the rest of you? Are you living in that much delusion?
>>
>>5682298
especially now that you're posting here
>>
>>5681502
XD 10/10 post keep it up top kek
>>
>>5682458
>transitions at 66 years old
Yeah surely he came to his conclusion like all of us 20 year olds.
Living as guy must have made his life hell. You'd wonder if such a person could ever become an athlete or something.

66 years of dealing with bullying, suicidality, crippling depression and avoiding social contact are pretty easily dealt with afterall.
>>
>>5682503
Ever think the existence of message boards helped you come up with your own narrative quicker than someone in their now 60's would've? I mean, you're being told how you should feel and all. She has the same fetish that almost all of you have, just she had to come to presumably her own conclusion about what it meant, due to living in older times.
>>
>>5682562
nop
>>
>>5682562
No for me it was actually curiousity if I could somehow become female(ish) if I took hormone pills and THEN I discovered transsexuality actually exists. Just couldn't bear being a male anymore so I wanted to know what one could do about that after the obvious "just man up dude".
I knew well before then that I wanted to be female.

I don't have a fetish apart from BDSM and I started with everything long before I first came to 4chan or reddit. Until then I only knew about travesty.
>>
>>5682562
Do you always accuse someone of having a "narrative" when they tell you about their life? Or is that reserved just for trans women specifically?

No one ever asks trans guys these questions.
>>
>>5681654
>tfw listening to my stations and that song comes on
>pretty good song but feel uncomfortable at the same time bc tranny
>when y9u start singing the lyrics
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.