[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In fucked up and killing myself tonight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: edc51Ty.jpg (517 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
edc51Ty.jpg
517 KB, 900x1200
Whats up lgbt! I'm fucked up!!! I'm also killing myself tonight.

I went to a party tonight and got mis gendered so many times. It's my fault though. I'm honestly a huge fucked hon so who can really blame then.

I sent my girlfriend back to the party so I can wallow. Good bye faggots. See you in hell.

I'm not sure why I'm writing this. Maybe a cry for help?

I'm 25 for Christ sake. I've been in hormones since I was 21. I try so fuckin hard.

I am so fucking tired of this. I hate my life so much

Have a good fuckin life.
>>
>>5681080
>cry for help
Yup

1 (800) 273-8255

Don't do it chica
>>
File: original.jpg (574 KB, 720x900) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
574 KB, 720x900
>"Transitioning will help you."
>"C'mon, embrace the REAL you."
>"Anon, you can be a QT 3.14 sissy girl if you transition!"

And here's the result of the "only proven treatment for gender dysphoria". Christ, what a waste.
>>
>>5681091

I honestly appreciate what you're doing here but what are they going to do you know??? Tell me nor to do it and call the cops on me to something???

Fuck this. They. Can't help be.

>>5681096

It's different if you're not like me. Transition can work if you are better than me. It's my fault. It's me.

Ab fuck you for your implications. I'm not some agp IMA a real person. I don't have a fetisg.
>>
>>5681080

what they >>5681091
said

dont do it
>>
>>5681114
That number is a suicide hotline.

I'm not like that. I'm a firm believer in informed consent. I will support your decision, no matter what you do, even if it's ending your own life.

I just want to make sure you clearly understand the consequences, options, and implications of your decision, and to help guide you and inform you of the potential options and consequences. Choosing to die will be an obviously life changing decision, so it's a good idea to take your time and be deliberate about this..
>>
File: Capture.png (49 KB, 859x447) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
49 KB, 859x447
Prtertty funny. I don't want to hear my voice anymore. I look for an alternative.

I wish I were smarter. I could explain myslef better.

>>5681164

I don't know. I don't want to die. I just wojs I had a good reason to live,. I want to live. I am sorry for putting this on here. I Really am. I am sorry. I
>>
>>5681197
OP you are obviously not in your right mind. Have you been drinking? Please just go to bed, sleep on it. You'll feel better tomorrow.
>>
>>5681197
>I don't know. I don't want to die. I just wojs I had a good reason to live,. I want to live.
You have a reason to live, you want to. And you have a reason to not die, you don't want to.
>>
>>5681248

Yteah. I have been. Youre right. I am fine. I am goin to bed.

Thank you. I am fine. I am going to go.. I am sorry. I f I could delete this I would.

I am sorry.

>>5681254

Yeah... I know. I you're right. I am fine. I am just going to go to bed.

Thank you to everyone wqho posted. I am going to bed. I am fine,.
>>
>>5681266
You don't sound fine, so tomorrow after some sleep talk to someone in real life about this.
>>
>>5681266
Report back tomorrow morning transfriend.

Don't let the shame you'll feel upon waking stop you from following up with us so we know you're okay.
>>
>>5681271
No way is he fine, but he's good enough for tonight. You'll get another shot at this tomorow.
>>
>>5681271
>>5681285

I will. TGhanks.

>>5681294

You';re a cheeky whore aren't you. :p YHou made me laugh tho.
>>
>>5681197
If you want to live, that's a good enough reason to live. It also sounds like you have a girlfriend; she's a good reason to live as well, I doubt you want to hurt her, and killing yourself obviously will. It will probably hurt many other people as well, even if you have a hard time seeing that at this moment. Do your best, and please don't feel sorry for posting or think that going through this depressive episode is somehow your fault, it isn't. Be strong, even if you're feeling like you don't know if you can right now.
>>
>>5681301
stay safe op, good luck
>>
>>5681096

>Give necessary medical treatment at the very least 8 years late
>Be surprised that some people are too far gone in that time for it to work for them
>Nobody would be surprised at someone's negative treatment outcome for cancer if the cancer had been neglected for 8 years before treatment

Every post-18 at-start-of-transition-life improved by transition should be seen as a miraculous outcome from slim odds, not the standard expectation. The life of every transgender person who started at puberty's end or later that was not improved by transition should be seen as the expected, regrettable outcome for their case. And it should have no effect on the evaluation of transition as a treatment.

You're probably going to say I'm moving the goalposts or denying evidence to suit an agenda, but I say this because the ideal patient presenting for treatment has no permanent features that could negatively affect satisfaction with final outcome (i.e. changes of puberty). People who are adults at the start of transition should not be taken as proof of ineffectiveness or effectiveness of transition as a treatment. They should be taken as a separate group and the outcomes of their treatment should be considered to apply only to them.
>>
>>5681561
Okay, but what in the fuck should be done? That is the million dollar question. Roll the dice, hope you pass? Sounds like an AWFUL way to live.
>>
>>5681561
>People who are adults at the start of transition should not be taken as proof of ineffectiveness or effectiveness of transition as a treatment.

Wait now. Don't go shy on me. Does any researcher you know of separate the outcome research by age like you propose? The implications strike me as very inflammatory.
>>
>>5681600
Look up Dr Norman Spack
>>
>>5681080
Please don't kill yourself OP.
>>
>>5681561

That's a ridiculous thing to suggest though because if you transition before adulthood you're giving literal children who are too stupid to make there own decisions the chance to gamble on fucking up their sexuality forever.
>>
>>5681710
>what are puberty blockers
https://www.ted.com/speakers/norman_spack
>>
>>5681580

Living without attempting transition is awful too. So that should not be what stops anyone in the attempt. And there is the saying "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

Going back to the cancer analogy, what you could do is provide palliative care (using preferred pronouns, inclusive of those of the patient's birth sex, if the use of opposite sex pronouns does not feel genuine to them and makes them feel worse and allowing freer social expression as examples) for patients that can't achieve a satisfactory result, and focusing on awareness and prevention so you can get to those with a great chance of success in time. Perhaps moderate use of VR is something that could also be used to cope for unsatisfied patients. There just isn't much that can be realistically done for an older patient with gender dysphoria.

>>5681600

>Does any researcher you know of separate the outcome research by age like you propose?

Not that I know of. However, I think the different stats of the two trans groups when they were split up based on transitioning before or after 1989 in Dhjene, 2011 suggests it. It's just a suggestion and in the end it could be due to greater social acceptance or something else than a higher proportion of early transitioners in the post '89 group, but I think it's very likely.

What do you mean by inflammatory implications?

>>5681710

You realize the counseling is done for years before hormonal treatment begins, don't you? And that there are medications to prevent puberty while the child makes their decision, all the while not being given estrogen or testosterone?
>>
Hey Tiger... wake up...
>>
File: spooky skeleton.gif (255 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
spooky skeleton.gif
255 KB, 700x700
>>5681080
>kills self
>still misgendered 500 years later as a skeleton
>>
Here lies ____. She was a good man. Terrible woman tho! Beloved daughter, sister, wife, son, brother, scholar, gentle ben bear cub...
>>
>>5681080

>I'm not sure why I'm writing this. Maybe a cry for help?

Because you want people to acknowledge your struggle and your pain. And we do.

Hell, I'm not trans, not gay. I just missclicked this board by chance, but saw your thread. I tried suicide in middle 2010 among some of the most stressful months of my life.

I tried it mainly because I felt like no one appreciated the struggle I was living and no one would ever care, understand, or help. For the most part all of those were true, because I had to face my challenges for myself. Even if people loved me or said they really cared, they couldn't be there for me on those dark moments when you just have to face your fears and sorrow head on.

Yet, I survived. I realized that sadness is not much more scary or worthy of attention than happiness is, and they're both parts of life. I tried to despair less every time a wave of sadness happened because of something, and you know. It worked reasonably.

It's not that life is all flowers and peaches now, but don't let this moment, however hard it may be, make you see your whole life in a biased way. Possibly the hormones don't make it easy on the feel department either.

This wave of despair will calm down. This too shall pass. The next wave of sadness will be less daunting, and you'll live even through the hard moments of your transition.
>>
File: 1453900882630.png (120 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1453900882630.png
120 KB, 450x450
>>5682653
Omg hahaha.
>>
Shit gets better

But what they don't tell you is that It Gets Worse... a LOT worse!

Oh dear god!

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...

Strange things are happening to me...

Very, VERY strange strange things
>>
>>5681561
>tfw started at 20
>ywn have a happy or satisfying life
>>
>>5682653
>he thinks skeletons are as easy to identify as in a textook
>he thinks archaeologists actually think hips are reliable
>>
>>5682707
>what is skull structure
If you get ffs they can tell, too.
>>
Can't you afford ffs? It's only like 20k for cheap guys like Rossi
>>
>>5681080

Let me tell you something my dad told me when I was younger that helped me get through some tough times:

Just be yourself.
>>
>>5682917
that's useless advice. what if 'being yourself' is likely to get you killed? what if 'being yourself' is impossible because you have a body that feels like it's not yours?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4
>>
So this is OP. Sorry about last night.

I was having a rough time and honest to god I was so close to doing it. I don't really feel much better today but I am alive so yeah...

I am obviously embarrassed that I emoted all over everyone here.

I debated coming back for obvious reasons but I felt like it would be important for those who helped me last night to see the positive impact how ever minor they had and to thank them.

I read every one of your comments and I appreciated them all.

Still think >>5681294 is a cheeky cunt.

Anyways. Thanks for the help. :)
>>
>>5687060
Glad you're still in this thing. Last year I decided I'm sticking it out. To some extent through sheer defiance.

Good luck OP.
>>
>>5687060
good job op. im proud of you.
>>
>>5681080
how the hell am I supposed to jerk off now
>>
>>5687060
>Still think >>5681294 is a cheeky cunt.
It's OK. I was raised to turn the other cheek.

>>5687680
I have a webm of a dude wrapping a fleshlight in a hairpice that looks like Donald Trump's and then fucking the shit out of it.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.