[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thought experiment for trannies: Imagine you received a magic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 14
Thought experiment for trannies:
Imagine you received a magic pill that could make you 100% female (or male for ftm) and passable BUT it would also make you black. Would you take the pill or would you continue transitioning?
What if your only two options were taking the pill or staying male without transitioning?
>>
>>5679628
Fuck. I hate black women

I guess I would do it, after all I hate ghetto + sjw culture, just because I'll be part of race heavily subscribed to it doesn't mean I have to give up my autonomy as well.
>>
People already think I'm part black so I'd take it no regrets.
>>
Take it.
>>
>>5679628
Trutrans here, would take the pill in a second
>>
Depends cause a lot of black women are already disgusting ape looking hags. Now if I was a mixed black female I'd feel better about my odds.
>>
>>5679646
>>5679723
If you would rather be an attractive male that looks like a female than an ugly actual female you probably aren't actually trans senpai. Rather you have a fetish of AGP.
>>
>>5679731
No such thing as trutrans
>>
I am blonde hair, blues eyes with that cute scandinavian master race look right now, but, I would probably take the pill and become black, I think the hair would be interesting to work with
>>
>>5679628
>bleaching skin
ez
>trimming mr. skeletal
hmm
>>
File: 1448697934642.png (67 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1448697934642.png
67 KB, 230x230
>>5679731
>tfw nobody can insult you by calling you AGP because you fully accept it
>>
>>5679902
So you're a man who likes to pretend to be a woman?
>>
>>5679902
That's what I do. I just tell everyone else that I'm a man who was afflicted with a sexuality I couldn't control, like being gay. Everyone loves me.
>>
>>5679731
mtf here, I'd rather be a transwoman and human than a cis female of a different species.
>>
File: 1396264496251.jpg (185 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1396264496251.jpg
185 KB, 768x1024
Depends how attractive I'd be. If it was pic related I'd do it in a heartbeat.
>>
>>5680070
Assaulted by racist cops. You wouldn't want to become a black woman becuase you'd be afraid of being assaulted by racist cops. HIGHLY unlikely and terrible coverup for your thinking that black women don't fit your autogynephilic fantasy of attractiveness.
>>
File: mteverest16x9.jpg (66 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
mteverest16x9.jpg
66 KB, 650x366
>>5680082
This. Am I a full black African woman or am I mixed like African-Americans? If I'm a mix then, yes
>>
>>5679628
tough question. I want to have a female body to be attractive to men, but let's be real. if I were a black women, as opposed to someone who took their time to transition, I'd have to worry about being assaulted by racist cops. that's not fun.
>>
>>5679628
Yeah.
>>
>>5680088
first of all, I don't get turned on by wearing women's clothing, and racism is a problem, I'd be fine with being a woman with a penis. i don't have a fetish, I'm attracted to men. you assumed that I was a pervert as a opposed to I girl who has felt this way since she was three years old, so stop being a jerk!
>>
File: 000.jpg (85 KB, 540x491) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
85 KB, 540x491
>>5679628
In what country?
Grills in america seem to like getting blacked, but at least as an ftm i can pretend to be normal, blacks are stuck like that
>>
I have a visceral reluctance which is pretty shitty, because there's no way it would give me worse results than actual transitioning.
>>
>>5679628
No way. I'm not trading gender dysphoria for racial dysphoria.
>>
>>5679628
give me the pill! assuming I keep my body physique I'd be a supermodel

btw I'm not even trans
>>
>>5679975
top kek
>>
File: f42306d23135.jpg (65 KB, 567x900) Image search: [Google]
f42306d23135.jpg
65 KB, 567x900
>>5679628
yes if mulatto or cute
otherwise no because >>5679975
>>
>>5679628
take it!
>>
In a ducking heart beat, I'll sass and head swivel all over the place and have no regrets
>>
>>5679938
not really, I don't like it. I just get off on it

>>5679939
i don't believe you but i'll never admit to it nonanonymously
>>
>become a black man
I honestly don't know. I think job wise I'd be better off as I am now.
>>
I'd definitely take that pill. I hope y'all other anons are just memeing and playing up racism for laughs and not actually serious
>>
ITT if you don't take the pill you are just a fetishist who doesn't deserve any government assistance in transition
>>
>>5682586
or you don't like blacks
>>
>>5679628
I'd take the pill.
>caring about race
>>
>>5682587

>Hating blacks more than your sex
>Not just hating the cultures which you would not be a member of anyway

are you for real?
>>
>>5679628
YES! YES! YES! I'd do it in a second.
>>
File: 1454399381531.jpg (133 KB, 432x412) Image search: [Google]
1454399381531.jpg
133 KB, 432x412
>>5679723
AGP!
>>
>>5679628
Only if I retained my level of beauty.
>>
>>5679628
what kinda black woman we talkin?
like lighter complexion like beyonce or rihanna?
black but still good looking?
or like 100% black stereotypical heavy sassy black woman.

coz i could do like a beyonce or rihanna, or a hot black woman, but not a sassy black woman.
if
>>
File: shawn1.png (1 MB, 821x912) Image search: [Google]
shawn1.png
1 MB, 821x912
Fuck yeah. I'd work out a lot and hope I ended up looking like this guy (he's FtM).
>>
This is actually kind of fun to think about, how much one identifies with their race.
>>
>>5679628
Fuck. Yes. Can I be a skinny, tall, and fashionable black girl with attitude and a sense of humor?
>>
>>5683093
Wow he's a cutie
>>
>you received a magic pill that could make you 100% female

I'd have taken it before you could finish, and be stuck black.
>>
>>5679628
I'm already black.
>>
>>5682571
> Y'all
Nigger/hillbilly detected
>>
>>5682587
/pol/ trumpfuckers get out
>>
how black are we talking?
>>
File: CMTlcziVAAACRom.png (152 KB, 600x718) Image search: [Google]
CMTlcziVAAACRom.png
152 KB, 600x718
FUCK YES. I don't care. I could look like an FtMtF and that would be okay.
>>
What happens if I'm already black? Do I become the famed double-nigger?
>>
>>5679628

I'd take it without a second thought.
>>
File: tumblr_m8f1a4mUVJ1qhmfezo1_1280.jpg (341 KB, 933x1400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8f1a4mUVJ1qhmfezo1_1280.jpg
341 KB, 933x1400
sure
>>
>>5679628
Oh my fucking jesus, I would take it in an instant.
>>
File: Angela-Bassett[1].jpg (131 KB, 657x1024) Image search: [Google]
Angela-Bassett[1].jpg
131 KB, 657x1024
>>5679628
Can i keep my family? Can i keep my job and house? If the only thing changing is the body there's no reason not to take it.

I would probably get a beta bitch and make him work out, so he can satisfy my needs.

I would love the dark skin slow aging and as long i take care of my body, i can be the best waifu ever.

Also there's no better time to not be a ghetto black than today, people literally throw stuff at you just for being black and since you're not being shot by other black people in ghettos, you can actually enjoy the privilege of being black in 2016.

>pic related is 57 years old
>>
>>5679628
Black is like the only ethnicity I've never been accused of being so sure.
>>
>>5679628
Obviously no. I want to be a human, not an ape.
>>
>>5679628
No, I wouldn't take a nigger pill. I don't hate myself THAT much.
>>
Duh
Who wouldn't want a BBC
>>
This thread has really sorted out the tru-trans from the AGP. Good job OP.
>>
>tfw im already black
>tfw that pill doesnt really exist

my existence is a joke
>>
>>5679628
> BUT it would also make you black.
Stopped reading there, please keep your stale tired boring lame unoriginal unfunny repetitive unimaginative shtick to your containment board.
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 8layqwf.png (105 KB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
8layqwf.png
105 KB, 320x239
Is it a pre-picked person already entirely constructed in DNA, or is it pretty much "your genes, but black and physiologically female". If the latter, hell fucking yeah I don't give a shit about my race. If the former, then nah I think I'm good. Being trans is p much the only bad thing going on with me - I'm in fucking awesome shape and have one very healthy body, and I'd definitely want to keep that.
>>
Fuck no, I don't appreciate the black lifestyle and the effect those people have on our country, and I would never contribute to it.
>>
>>5687385
i mean you don't necessarily have to live the "black life style" if you did become black it depends mostly on parenting and neighborhood
>>
>>5687155
it has sorted out muritards and racists
I'm agp and I'd do it
>>
I'd take it in a heartbeat
>>
>>5687396
Um, all black people are black, I said no.
>>
>>5687629
When you said the "black life style" you obviously mean the hood/ghetto lifestyle.Like do you think all black people live life one way and one way only? Are you retarded on purpose?
>>
>>5687666
Look, I'm just not ok with those people. I'm entitled to my opinion, you to yours. This is why the debate over whether or not black lives matter continues, I'm not trying to force my opinions on you, but I'm really not holding my breath on you being mature enough to agree to disagree.
>>
File: 1454898754462.png (202 KB, 416x500) Image search: [Google]
1454898754462.png
202 KB, 416x500
>>5687685
is cool senpai
>>
>retain white conditioning and culture
>become a wellspoken black girl and 100% more employable especially being cis and affirmative action
>can finally rock the black weeaboo girl style I've always wanted to

Is there a downside to this? This just seems good.
>>
>>5687666
Only the professional victims do.
>>
>>5687766
You'd be seen as less attractive to the general public since statistically speaking being a black women is the worst gender race combination meaning you'd be less likely to find a partner. You'd be mocked by people of your own race for not acting or speaking black enough and not having more black interest. Along with people of other races who share those non black interest for being black and sharing those interest.You'd have hair you'd never be able to manage ever again you'd either have to add toxic chemicals to it and/or attach fake and possible animal hair to your scalp.You'd risk adopting the cattiness and bad attitude that most black women have now a days along with their anger.
>>
>>5687820
>You'd be seen as less attractive to the general public since statistically speaking being a black women is the worst gender race combination meaning you'd be less likely to find a partner.
That's not a guarantee. Attractiveness is a case by case basis. White men are probably considered the most desirable statistically, but it's not like that helps ugly fat neckbeards get dates. I'm pretty sure everybody sans deluded extreme racists can agree there are attractive people of every race.

>You'd be mocked by people of your own race for not acting or speaking black enough and not having more black interest.
Why would you want to hang around trashy ghetto blacks in the first place? More importantly, why would you give a fuck about their opinions? Educated blacks don't care, and your friends don't even need to be blacks.

>Along with people of other races who share those non black interest for being black and sharing those interest.
Like what? NASCAR?

>You'd have hair you'd never be able to manage ever again you'd either have to add toxic chemicals to it and/or attach fake and possible animal hair to your scalp.
Many blacks have beautiful hair though.

>You'd risk adopting the cattiness and bad attitude that most black women have now a days along with their anger.
Fair enough.
>>
>>5679628

I don't see the problem here. I would still be me. Being a black man isn't inferior to being any other type of man, I'd take that pill in a heartbeat. One condition, I'd need to be tall. I'm so sick of being a 5'7 manlet.
>>
>>5683719
> only /pol/ dislikes black people

You obviously live in an incredibly lilly-white neighbourhood, anon.

I'd bet your parents bought you a car for your 18th birthday.
>>
>>5687820
>>5688281
>Take magic "black" pill
>become black female
>move to 99%+ white nation
>profit
>>
>>5688330
Live in black majority neighborhood.

Only suburbanites think the area is scary.
>>
>>5687629
>all black people are black
Are you this retarded?
>>
>>5688447
The irony is strong in that one
>>
>>5679628
lmao, I'll bite.

I might take it, even if it made me black, sure. I'm already me and used to being me, though, so it would be weird...I might just keep transitioning instead.
As for that last question, Idfk, because see above.
>>
OP's picture is fucking terrifying.
>>
>>5688312
Nathan Stewart-Jarrett as goals.

no but seriously. I can relate to the height feels, it sucks, but like, also...I'm about that same height, and I walked through a crowd at this event I went to yesterday and a good portion of the men I passed or walked behind were my height, or within in inch or two of it. (Felt awesome.) 5'6"/5'7" is pretty middling height. Or at least the shorter side of middling.
I used to absolutely hate it as an ftm but honestly, for being this height, we could have it worse.
>>
>>5683852
I guess it depends how light you are

>>5686854
Holy shit, that's near 60 year old?
>>
>>5687820
But in the choice between a tranny and a black women almost all the men would take the black woman.
Your attitude is your choice. Get braids.
>>
white men wouldnt want me then
>>
Blue nigger or mullato? World of difference.
>>
>>5687348
I also like nigger dick in my butt and cry every night because Jamal wouldn't let me give him a blowjob.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.