[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How big do you like your cocks? What was the biggest cock youve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 1447430594646.jpg (83 KB, 910x897) Image search: [Google]
1447430594646.jpg
83 KB, 910x897
How big do you like your cocks?
What was the biggest cock youve ever sucked?
>>
>>5679041
7 inches is perfect for anal, 6 for oral. 6.5 is probably Goldilocks.
Biggest was 7 and I couldn't go down all the way and felt bad.
>>
GIVE ME ALL 10 INCHES
>>
>>5679041
I like 6 inches
>>
5" for sucking
6.5" for getting fucked
>>
6.5 is perfection. Biggest Ive sucked was close to 9. Needless to say I didn't go down to the hilt.
>>
File: 1448331103896.jpg (17 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1448331103896.jpg
17 KB, 400x388
>tfw black with a 3 inch cock

kill me
>>
>>5682323
I'd worship a cock of any size if I loved the guy... You've just gotta find the right guy/girl/tranny.

Sorry about being black though.
>>
I've never touched a another man's cock, but for the first time ass fucking I'd want a six incher to ass pound me. But for dick sucking and someone to beat me with his cock and make me his bitch I'd like a big old cock, a veiny big cock. When I find out someone has a big cock, or I see them in the locker room and they're packing some serious heat I start crushing on them and seeing them in a sexual light.

I might be gay, or maybe I'm just cock oriatented, I wouldn't say that I'm a size queen but I want the men I'm with to be better endowed than me. Maybe I'm not gay, maybe I just have a big dick fetish. But when I start dick fantasing it also makes me start sexualizing other parts of their body. It's like big dicks are making me gay. Once I start allowing myself to fantazise about big dicks I get caught up in the rabbit hole of homosexuality.
>>
>>5682323
There's always small penis humiliation, or some kind of black slave fetish you can get into. I bet there are a lot of black males that get sucked into the whole slave fetish(being a slave for a BWC).
>>
File: niggadidyoureallyjustsaythat.jpg (27 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
niggadidyoureallyjustsaythat.jpg
27 KB, 500x395
>>5682498
>I'm not gay but I love big cock
>>
>never had any cock
So hungry.

I'd settle for anything that has a decent size.
Also I don't believe in "that will never fit".
That's called a challenge in my book.
>>
>>5682513
Enjoy your prolapse.
>>
>>5682582
Isn't having a prolapsed anus part of the whole gay experience?
>>
>>5682594
I googled "prolapsed anus" and I take that back. Jesus christ! Might this actually happen to me?
>>
>>5682498
>I get caught up in the rabbit hole of homosexuality.

I think homosexuality is already deep, deep in your hole.
>>
>>5679041
Im totally a size queen
>I want someone to struggle to force that big thing into me for a while before they fuck me
>>
>>5682498
Lol don't try to rationalise it. You like the dick. That's considered gay so deal with it.
>>
>>5679041
I figure anything over 4.5" and under 8" would be best. The biggest I've sucked was a very attractive 6.5", though, and that was plenty of size already.

The largest I've seen in person was over 10, and I was a bit scared desu. Glad that never went in me.
>>
>>5682772

>That's considered gay so deal with it.

No.
>>
>>5682603
>Might this actually happen to me?
There's a reason they call it the 'wrong hole' for girls.

Your butt was not designed to be filled with thick, hard cocks. The fact that it feels so good is a major design flaw.
>>
>>5679041
any bigger than 8" x 1.5" is too big

my bf's cock is 8" x about 1.375". he is uncut too, which is a big plus for me. It looks really nice too and has the teeny tinyest taper from base to tip. and a very nice tip as well.
his is the biggest ive ever sucked or been fucked with.
>>
>>5682875
>uncut
How do you do it? Uncut makes me want to gag and not in the right way.
>>
>>5682885
Try not being a tard
>>
>>5682910
Then he wouldn't be a faggot, idiot.
>>
File: .png (597 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
.png
597 KB, 1280x720
>>5682910
>>5682920
>>
>>5682885
whats wrong with uncut? as long as they keep it clean and wash under the foreskin daily theres really no problem.
my bf cleans his well so it fine, also i like the aesthetics of an uncut cock. cut ones look weird imo
>>
>>5682984
They just seem alien to me. I guess it's because I have no experience with them.
>>
>>5679041
Large enough to do permanent damage and ruin my body for other men.
N/A ;-;
>>
>>5682984
Its a case by case basis had one guy who was uncut and hot af
Another guy was uncut and it was a huge turn off. He had those bumpes under his head so when the skin did peel back it looked like an insect eggsack or something. Plus his precum would bubble around under his foreskin and would look really gross...
Plus if u did pull his skin down it deformed his head. Odd all around
>>
>>5679041
How do I get penis inside of me?
Why don't men want to fuck me?
>>
>>5679041
I get the aesthetic appeal of big dicks, but greatly prefer average ones. It doesn't really take all that much to satisfy me and I prefer not ruining my bp.
>>
>have an average dick
>hook up tells me it was the best sex of his life
Maybe it is how you use it. Feels good.
>>
>>5685082
Grats on bagging a virgin. ;)

Kidding love. Wish it was me...
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.