[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be mtf >slightly overweight and really self-conscious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1445358000374.jpg (47 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
1445358000374.jpg
47 KB, 500x335
>be mtf
>slightly overweight and really self-conscious about it
>can't seem to lose weight no matter what I do
>a few weeks ago start getting really sick, like shitting blood and feeling really lethargic
>think about going to the doctor but notice I'm losing weight so I don't
>don't do anything about it for weeks until I randomly get a huge fever and start vomiting any time I eat or drink anything, even water
>have to go to the ER
>get diagnosed with digestive system infection
>can't eat any solid food, they gave me multivitamins and antibiotics and says I can only drink clear liquids
>haven't eaten anything in almost a week
>go to the bathroom, see reflection, I've lost so much weight, my tummy actually looks good
>feel truly happy with my body for the first time, possibly ever
I'm like legit crazy aren't I?
>>
File: IMG_1724.png (198 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1724.png
198 KB, 1024x1024
Nah you're just lazy and the weight will come back because you never had the will power to keep it off in the first place.
>>
>>5677210
Like you're probably developing an eating disorder so i guess yes.

Can't say i haven't considered making myself too ill to eat. last time i got food poisoning i lost like 2 stone. I could really do with losing 2 stone.

Trying to do it in a more healthy way though, low carb most of the week, lots of protein etc. and starting to work out again.

need a sports bra now tho.
>>
>>5677885
>tfw super-effective immune system
>haven't thrown up in 10 years
>even food poisoning just makes me nauseous and fatigued for 24-48 hours and then I'm fine again
>>
>>5677210
>be mtf
>slightly overweight and really self-conscious about it
>switch to 1200 daily net calorie diet
>lose weight fast
>maintain weight with 1600 daily net calorie diet
>don't shit out my innards
Hooray.

Also this >>5677751 dumb Trump poster is right. You have to diet to avoid gaining weight, not just to lose weight.
>>
>>5678505
lol same
>>
>>5677210
>tummy
Kill yourself faggot
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.