[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>may or may not be getting bicalutamide legally >have to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
>may or may not be getting bicalutamide legally
>have to wait for one of the five doctor's appointments I've set up to get a bica endo
>could just forge a script and get it for $70 within a week from the UK
>meanwhile have to deal with long-term use of cortisol-inducing spiro
Should I just forge it, anons?
>>
>>5674922
Or you could just order it at a non prescription site. Mines in the mail
>>
>>5675471
Costs five times as much.
>>
>>5674922
Although how easy is it to forge one? I'd pay about half if I had a script
>>
>>5675479
It's a decent amount, but I'm just using a foreign mail-order pharmacy and using multiple phone numbers to make it seem like I'm ordering a verbal prescription for my patient and I personally am paying on behalf of an acquaintance who exists but is an asshole.

Using an actual physician's details, of course, just changed up a bit so the fax leads to nowhere and the number is my Google Voice.
>>
>>5675489
Well shit. Don't know if I have the social engineering skills for that. I guess I pay up until I decide to convince a doctor that I'm crazy enough that he needs to give me line
>>
>>5675512
I'll tell you if it works out. I'll be giving the verbal prescription in a few days depending on how the endo team at the local hospital respond to my request, and if they say no I'm going through with it.
>>
>>5675514
bump for future
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.