[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf pressured me into taking female hormones from the internet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
File: sBtU8Ek.jpg (129 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
sBtU8Ek.jpg
129 KB, 900x900
>gf pressured me into taking female hormones from the internet so I could make myself look cuter for her

>tfw a few weeks in and now my dick won't work and I keep on catching myself fantasizing about getting fucked by men
>>
File: blunders.jpg (55 KB, 625x305) Image search: [Google]
blunders.jpg
55 KB, 625x305
>>5674615
>>
>>5674615
You deserve it you dumb frog
>>
>>5674623
>>5674624

No, fuck you, no memes just tell me how to fix this. Before this I only ever had sexy thoughts about women, how do I get back to that? I already stopped taking the hormones but I'm worried I won't be able to switch it back.
>>
>>5674640
How the fuck can i buy hormones on line??
>>
You were never a man if you let this happen to you.
>>
>>5674615
That sounds pretty hot. You're so lucky! Tell us about your relationship, anon. Honestly, orgasms are way better when you don't have to deal with uncomfortable erections anymore. It might be a little different at first, but you'll love it eventually.
>>
>>5674615
just embrace it and buy a slutty outfit so that senpai notices you
>>
>>5674695
>>5674698

No, FUCK YOU, I don't want a strong, handsome man to overpower my small, girlish frame and make me feel warm and cuddly inside as I slide up and down his cock. I'm a STRAIGHT MAN reeeeeeeeee
>>
I have to wonder for whose benefit these works of creative fiction are being produced?
>>
>>5674615
Reminder that your dick should work years into hormones if you actually cared about it.
>>
>>5674615
>gf pressured me into taking female hormones from the internet so I could make myself look cuter for her
More proof that no sane girl wants a bf that looks femmy
>>
>>5674644

Checking account.

qhi.co.uk
unitedpharmacies.com
alldaychemist.com
inhousepharmacy.vu

No testosterone, of course. Shop around.
>>
>>5674757
I wrote some forced fem fiction for a while to get some kinks of mine figured out and I guess making 4chan posts could kind of work the same way.
>>
File: 1454592119108.png (212 KB, 338x353) Image search: [Google]
1454592119108.png
212 KB, 338x353
>>5674710
I just want to clarify then. Let's say your best friend found out about what you've done and made to feel the breasts you claim to have grown, you would resist him right? You wouldn't moan softly and unconsciously lean into him right?

Under no circumstances would your face flush bright red and you certainly wouldn't fall into his strong arms to allow a better vantage from which to observe your new body right? It would be stupid to assume then that if this happened you would become so aroused that you would beg to suck his dick, even if for just for a moment, because the idea of doing anything else just feels unnatural.

I'd be lying if I said that after he came in your mouth you'd swallow graciously, wrap your thin arms around his middle and give him soft gentle kisses until you both feel to sleep.

Given that you want none of these of things it would patently absurd to suggest that you become aroused by the thought of you and your former girlfriend double teaming your friend, each trying to outperform the other and you somehow winning through pure earnest effort and repressed lust.

I'm just checking obviously, it'd be weird if you wanted that stuff.
>>
>>5674815
I mean like is it legal? what do i get?
>>
>>5674640
start working out, eat loads of red meat...
>>
>>5674857
Usually it's not illegal perse, but it's not allowed to be imported. Possession is legal though.
Like in Canada it's actually Health Canada that restricts the CBSA and tells them they should seize all pharmaceutical imports, but that does not necessarily mean what you did is illegal. It's not a law that you can not do it, it's just something that is done due to Health Canada ruling that imported pharms might be harmful.
I believe it is the same situation in the US with the FDA and the CBP, but there is no federal law making importation illegal.
>>
>>5674892
Im in NZ, i have no idea about how hormones work n stuff but i find the idea really exciting tbqh
>>
>>5674921

It's better for drugs in general nowadays to just get them yourself from the internet instead of trying to go through doctors. Doctors are just overrated drug dealers. Everything you need to know about drug safety is on webmd, medical degrees are obsolete.
>>
>>5674857
>>5674921

Not really legal, but the FDA (USA's Food and Drug Administration) says they're not spending their resources on confiscating drugs not approved by the FDA as long as they're for personal use. But in practice, you can get estrogen in as well. Perhaps it's the same in your country.

For anti-androgens, you could get:
200 mg of spironolactone a day (most trans women don't recommend spironolactone)
25 or 50 mg of cyproterone acetate a day
25 mg of bicalutamide a day or 50 mg every two days

What you should get for estrogen depends on whether you want pills, patches, or injections.
>>
File: 1398382571656.gif (355 KB, 549x376) Image search: [Google]
1398382571656.gif
355 KB, 549x376
>>5674847

Don't bully her, anon.
>>
File: Megg's Depression.gif (769 KB, 585x430) Image search: [Google]
Megg's Depression.gif
769 KB, 585x430
>>5674847

>be on hormones for 2 years
>have girlfriend the entire time
>started noticing guys a couple of months ago
>now i have a fat crush on one of my friends
>tfw your post isnt me and him
>>
>>5674945
>>5674967

Ty anons, its purely a /femgen/. Id like to have qt skin n stuff, also people tell me it helps with anxiety

Is only want pills, nothing scary
>>
>>5674640 >>5674615

that's some bullshit bait, short change of hormonal level alone wont change your sexuality

but anyway. boylove is best love, enjoy it
>>
>>5675015
>it helps with anxiety
then take anxiolytics, dont try to fix a screw with a fork
>>
File: 839[1].gif (42 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
839[1].gif
42 KB, 250x200
>>5674847
>>
>>5675056
I do take those but if they have that additional effect then Its just another positive
>>
>>5675015

>people tell me it helps with anxiety

If you're a tranny. I'm sure a normal man (not OP) would feel sick on them.

Anyway, you could dissolve 2mg twice a day under your tongue of progynova or estrofem.
>>
>>5675098
Ty anon, if dissolving those under your tounge, how long would it take to see those effects?
>>
>>5675113

Do you mean the skin softening effects?
>>
>>5675170
Yeah
>>
>>5675181

Four weeks, I think. My penis was the first thing I noticed to become soft. The rest of my skin became a bit softer some weeks later. I only got really soft 4 months in though.
>>
>>5674615
>tfw no gf to demand I take hormones
>>
>>5675191
>tfw no bf to demand I take hormones
>>
>>5675189
Whats the side effects for you? Did it effect your dick in anyways
>>
>>5675223

Spironolactone gave me dry mouth at 200mg, so I cut it down to 150 mg and switched to cyproterone. I had some headaches that were absolutely horrendous and other symptoms resembling post-concussion syndrome for a time around the time I started. But that may not have been because of the drugs, since I had had a concussion before then. I can't say for sure, but I would say it was the concussion.

I had hot flashes (I didn't expect them to be so bad).

I don't think there was anything else.
>>
>>5675189
I remember waking up one morning after a couple months on e, and suddenly the sheets seemed really soft and felt so good!
>>
>>5675223
>>5675336

Also, I don't know about any effects on my dick beyond the darkening of the line on its underside, a sort of reddening (filling with blood?) of the head, and the softness I mentioned before. I masturbated rarely, and I had trouble becoming erect some months before starting HRT, so I don't know how the function of my dick compares to before.

One warning is on the loneliness. I never felt loneliness in terms of not having a romantic partner before HRT (only in terms of not having friends). After starting HRT though, I started wanting a boyfriend badly. I would spend hours rolling in bed wanting a boyfriend to have sex and cuddle with. All the while, my skin would tingle in a cold way.

>>5675388

What do you mean? I never noticed that, but now that you have mentioned it, it does seem like it. I'm sure you're just making me imagine it, it's just slight.
>>
>>5674872

Red meat increases erectile dysfunction famalam
>>
Im sorry op but your doomed, the only solution is a bullet to the brain
>>
This is agp as it gets. I like it.
>>
>>5674640
Hush anon, take your sissy pills and bend over for Leroy.
>>
File: 1453927884708.png (555 KB, 1301x633) Image search: [Google]
1453927884708.png
555 KB, 1301x633
>>5675439
I'd like to double the loneliness thing and add in a warning for how horny you'll be. Fuck the people who say that hrt makes you less horny, I want the D.
>>
>>5674615
If you switched that fast, go see a gender therapist and get back on the pills. It takes months to a couple years for most transsexuals to have their orientation shift to it's new set point. With such a fast shift, you had to be repressing, and going on hormones you gave yourself permission.
>>
File: Shinjitears.gif (968 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
Shinjitears.gif
968 KB, 500x200
>>5675201
>TFW no kind and strong bf to feed you hormones
>>
>>5677190
Pretty much this. I just wanna be fucked and cuddled so fucking bad.

>>5675439
>What do you mean?
I mean my skin seemed to become way more sensitive all of a sudden and I never really noticed how soft the sheets were before. Now it just seems normal, but when it happened it was really noticeable, same with my sense of smell.
>>
>>5674710
are you meming us OP? I think you're meming us.
>>
>>5674615
thank you for this top quality kek, anon
I was feeling down but this is the hardest I've laughed in weeks
>>
>>5674615
Where did you get a gf like that?

I need to know for a friend.
>>
>>5677879

Now the sense of smell I did notice. That was a big change.
>>
>>5674710
>>5674615

Here's what you do: Keep it to yourself, recognize you have these thoughts, don't concentrate on labels.

Your girlfriend was doing an integrity test, you've better exercise or hit the gym and laugh off the experiment you just did or she's not going to see you as much of a man anymore and the relationship won't last long.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.