[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my partner doesn't want to switch roles. Why? What should i do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Gay.jpg (96 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
Gay.jpg
96 KB, 780x438
my partner doesn't want to switch roles. Why? What should i do?
>>
>>5673209
get a vers partner
>>
>>5673209
rape him
>>
>>5673209
Just be more assertive and tell him you want him to consider switching.
>>
>>5673856
He said no
>>
>>5673869
ask him if he wants to play the rape game
>>
>>5673869
Keep asking him.
Do you want him to bottom? Cause that might be harder to convince.
>>
>>5673869
Introduce wrassling. Loser gets it in the butt.
>>
>>5673209
Convince him that bottoming does not reduce his masculinity
>>
>>5673209
Tell him that you will be gentle. Also what >>5673944 said. Convince him that taking it in the butt can be manly.
>>
Is he a top or a bottom? Advice depends on this
>>
>>5673957
Yeah wtf op how could you omit this information?
>>
cheat
>>
>>5673960
It is pretty obvious that he is a top. Why would a bottom refuse to switch roles besides not getting hard enough to penetrate?
>>
>>5673964
Yeah. That 'never' happens
>>
>>5673892
>Do you want him to bottom? Cause that might be harder to convince.
Why are some gays not into getting fucked in the ass? That's like the best part about being gay.
>>
>>5673974
Many are not into getting fucked, more or not into fucking. Gays and bis are strange
>>
>>5673983
I'm a pretty straight acting gay, I've never done gay shit, but I'm leaning towards being submissive and getting fucked in the ass. I just want somebody to care for me and debase me at the same time.

Are bottoms considered gayer than tops?
>>
>>5674008
People will try to debase you for being a bottom and challenge your masculinity. But why won't you top. You gotta give and take you know.
>>
>>5674008
>I'm a pretty straight acting
I want the peoples of this board to know this was the moment I ceased reading.
>>
>>5674008
>Are bottoms considered gayer than tops?
Well of a lot of people tend to think that. I think that was one of the first few questions all my straight friends asked me was if I bottomed. I think their personality toward me has changed a bit because of it as well, I guess they kind of tend to exclude me from certain 'guy stuff' but it's not terribly bad I suppose.
>>
>>5673964
Well I'm a sub bottom and if any guy wanted my dick he would have a hard time convincing me, and an even harder time with the things I'd do to him.
>>
>>5674008
In my language they have a saying: Only the fucked one is gay. Or: only the fucked dude is gay. Only the one being fucked is gay.
>>
File: icame.jpg (72 KB, 552x372) Image search: [Google]
icame.jpg
72 KB, 552x372
>>5673209
Explain why it is important for you to switch roles and if he can't relate to your needs maybe you should go separate ways. Hard to say with so little information familia Its kinda important to know why he said no and how long the relationship has been going etc etc
>>
He is bottom, i want him to be top
>>
sorry i omitted this information, i thought it was obvious.
>>
>>5676045
Some guys just don't like to top. I'm the same way, and while I can be dom, I really didn't enjoy the times I tried topping. Either deal with it or find someone else.
>>
>>5676176
But i mean i want to try to be bottom and he refuses. Isn't it like a matter of showing empathy towards your partner and doing what you don't like for him?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.