[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did any tv shows, cartoons, or anime give you LGBT related feelings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 389x605) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 389x605
Did any tv shows, cartoons, or anime give you LGBT related feelings when you were growing up?

I'm ftm and I always liked watching Ranma 1/2 when I was younger because he was essentially a boy trapped in a girl's body at times and didn't enjoy it.
>>
>>5670547
>watch anything with cute girls in it
>oh fuck I want to be her so bad
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (163 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
163 KB, 1440x900
reading a bunch of uri in 7th grade made me realize i was bi in 8th
>>
File: latest.jpg (34 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
34 KB, 500x350
>tfw no girlifying ray
>>
File: ss1b.jpg (280 KB, 980x550) Image search: [Google]
ss1b.jpg
280 KB, 980x550
Although the character isnt trans, finding out that ramza was a boy made me very comfy and i loved playing the game.
>>
>>5670547
Sailor Moon messed me up and now I'm transgender.

If I just watched DBZ I could have probably been a normal guy but no.
>>
File: fievel.gif (1 MB, 425x412) Image search: [Google]
fievel.gif
1 MB, 425x412
I always wanted to fuck Fievel in An American Tail.
>>
File: daddy.jpg (14 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
daddy.jpg
14 KB, 400x300
>>5671672
I wouldn't be too sure of that.

Goku gave me my first boner (and my first rape fantasies too). I'm fucked up lol.
>>
File: image.png (677 KB, 708x540) Image search: [Google]
image.png
677 KB, 708x540
It was also Ranma 1/2
>>
Also Ranma 1/2.

Seriously struggled with the question of whether old saint Nick was authorized to deliver cursed presents.
>>
What is it with Ranma 1/2? I told someone I was gay, and they couldn't stop bringing up Ranma 1/2 and asking if I'd ever watched it for 2 years. Nigga, after a year of me saying, "No, I've never watched it," you'd think he might not ask for another year, but nooooo. Fucking Christian autists man.
>>
mtf. also ranma.
Did every tranny in the early 2000s identify with it?
>>
Ranma was w/e me a friend showed it to me. OK anime, no trans feelings.

In books, Mystra turning Elminster into a woman definitely gave me some feelings tho.
>>
File: CZpBXHZWQAADMMv.png (275 KB, 468x351) Image search: [Google]
CZpBXHZWQAADMMv.png
275 KB, 468x351
>>5670547
Card Captor Sakura, because I watched the spic dub where they made Yukito and Touya even more blatantly gay.
>>
I'm MtF and growing up I used to love transformers. Did my love of transitioning robots lead me into transexuality? Likely.

But more seriouslyriously before puberty I hadn't realized I wanted to be a girl yet, but I watched a lot of anime growing up and always thought it was cool when dude characters looked like girls. Little me thought at some point I'd just figure out how to look like a pretty girl while still being a boy. Tbh I kinda blame anime for keeping me in the closet longer because in early puberty I felt like there wasn't any rush to get on hrt because all the anime boys managed to look like girls with out it. Lol I was a fucking stupid ass kid.
>>
>>5671816
I'd rather go to the gay bath house than the endocrinologist's office desu.
>>
>>5671980
Wait, there's a dub that makes them more gay than the jap one?
Dayum!
>>
>>5672252
Yeah, the spanish dub is a wonder, I remember one scene in japanase was like
>No, I don't want you to go
And the spic dub they changed it to
>I couldn't go on living if you're not here anymore
or something like that.
Made me think if they didn't hire a bunch of fujoshi for translating the script.
>>
>>5671943
Ranma was the most common genderbent anime. I tried getting into others but the guys in them would often enjoy being female or doing feminine things so I personally didn't like them as much.

I liked that Ranma was always trying to break the curse, hated being a girl except for when he could use it for his advantage, and didn't like girly stuff.
>>
I was big into Ranma too, but only the manga. Anime is for transbians.
>>
Ramna 1/2 all the way
>>
Ranma 1/2 made me want to be a panda
>>
File: johnny bravo.gif (396 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
johnny bravo.gif
396 KB, 250x188
>>5670547
Fairly odd parents, dexters lab, johnny bravo, power puff girls. All had gender bending episodes and made me envious as fuck.
>>
File: 1444022825788.jpg (193 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444022825788.jpg
193 KB, 1280x720
Anime has given me the overwhelming desire to be a qt anime girl.

Bi male happy with his body, but the second I could get a 100% perfect transition to cis girl I'd be there on the ground floor.

Waiting for decent VR to indulge my fantasies at the moment.

>pls don't let me be one of those AGP hons who transition badly at like 40.
>>
>>5670547
I literally read about Ranma 1/2 in a catalog when I was 13 and wanted to be a girl ever since.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.